Would you watch pic related if adult swim picked it up? Is that likely in the near future?

Would you watch pic related if adult swim picked it up? Is that likely in the near future?

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/194237858
vimeo.com/231463374
cheekyvideos.net/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Adult Swim would never touch this. Look at what happened with World Peace.

no, the videos are not funny or entertaining, also poorly made.

MDE isn’t political

Exactly, and yet it still got labelled as alt-right.

that shit was too strange for normies

wish i could see the analytics on those videos i want to confirm my suspicion that its fanboys are mostly highschool boys

>anyone that likes thing i don't is dumb and stupid

the writing is objectively bad

you only like it because they re-enforce your opinions through a visual medium

stop posting this.

Holy shit can you stop posting about this newfag shit for ONE fucking day?

This is a trillion times more explicitly heretical-against-modernity than MDE. I fuckin love it though, based

The fact that the humor wasn't leftist was too much though. "Comedy TV" is always left of center so having a comedy show be apolitical is automatically alt right in the current atmosphere.

>would watch a show literally made out of memes?
Go back to your homework, kiddo.

This x100

It is truly a fucked up industry.

This is what Sup Forumstards actually believe. There are dozens and dozens of apolitical tv shows and movies.

Esoteric Sup Forums memes don't belong on TV.

so many butthurt kikes ITT

Its run by them so I highly doubt it since they dont want normies knowing the truth.

Seriously? The entire show was basically a big alt-right inside joke.

Pretty sure it got labelled as alt-right when Sam Hyde started being name dropped in every alt-right place.

The last few episodes were fucking garbage, did something happen behind the scenes? I have no idea who makes these

There's a certain charm to it, but even more, there's the way he creates his effects despite but also from the limitations of the animation.

I'm thinking of Murdoch's conversation by the campfire with PJW in The Alt Light episode.

vimeo.com/194237858
>@ 2:17

As crude as the animation is, a great deal of mood is squeezed from the campfire setting with a few simple sound effects, background photos, and music. Really, to my mind, he gets as much mood and feeling from that campfire setting as I've seen in any movie. The guy who creates these things is a master of tropes -- dramatic tropes and comedy tropes, but also tropes of mood and setting as in this scene.

Next, there's Murdoch's line delivery. He's so sincere and earnest, with that wispy voice, and so patient with the obtuse PJW. It's amusing, but also touching. I don't know if anyone has used a wispy, soft sort of voice like that this well since Neil Young was recording songs like after the gold rush ages ago.

And then there's the writing. In this scene, Murdoch makes one of the most persuasive cases for ethnonationalism I've ever heard. It's logical, poetic w/o being cringe, and artfully kino in the shot selection and editing. John Ford could not have gotten more out of this scene than Murdoch-the-filmmaker does.

Then there's his skill as a writer to turn on a dime with PJW's brain force line.

Then there's the animation -- it's funny and kind of amazing how much is conveyed by something like PJW's eyebrow movements, but there it is.

The whole scene plays on a fine edge between ludicrous and touching. It's beautifully done, by a natural-born dramatist with a flair for comedy and an interestingly twisty sensibility.

1, whoa, he wanted to create a campfire scene so he googled 'campfire scene' and copied the graphics and sound, the next Emmanuel Lubitzki for sure!

2. line delivery, you're just complimenting his voice, he's just reading, bad opinion here.

3. the writing is bad but you enjoy hearing your beliefs re enforced by a visual medium because it legitimizes it to you since your opinions are usually dogmatic and verboten on any popular outlet

4. who an obscure infowars reference, fucking gr8... the next Tennessee Williams here

5. animation is barebones and basic, nothing remarkable about it

6. you are delusional

you got me for replying to copypasta I've seen before, but I genuinely despise Murdoch Murdoch because you're trying to elevate it to a level where it is not, and will never be

>watching neo-nazi children's cartoons

No? and just why in the FUCK ould any major producer of television shows pick it up? LAUGHABLE

world peace was kosher compared to this

1. oversimplification fallacy
2. can't read. he's complimenting his delivery as well as his voice.
3. nah, there's objectively well-done and written scenes in several of their episodes, namely the Alt Light episode and the Kekistan episode is pure gold from beginning to end, extremely well done.
>but you enjoy hearing your beliefs re enforced by a visual medium because it legitimizes it to you
I'd say the inverse is actually at play here in your case.
4. the quality of the joke has nothing to do with it being an infowars reference. you're being purposefully obtuse. step it up.
5. how basic it is is precisely why it's remarkable how emotive he can make it
6. nice non-argument.

embarrassingly stupid/10 post, user.

Why don't any of them have blue eyes?

>alt-right comedy

No thanks. If I want that I'll go to Fox News.

this was some cringey shit
seriously, they were just parroting Sup Forums

>Fox News
>alt-right
wew

I have heard about these alt-right types with college degrees but this is the first time I see a post by one.

Sorry, I don't keep tabs on Sup Forumslacks latest "purity" levels of the different alt-right media.

user probably meant Tucker Carlson.

Fox News is corporatist propaganda, same as CNN/NBC
The alt-right is primarily based on up-to-date scientific views on human genetics along with the nationalistic values that are logically derived from that.

>objectively well-done and written scenes
hehe by what metric

It's basically Perfect Hair Forever but even less funny and politically motivated.

By the same metric that all of human story-telling is judged by. He has a fair amount of natural skill in constructing basic dramatic and comedic tropes. The Kekistan episode is objectively good from a story-telling structural standpoint.

>This thread

Sup Forums you need to try harder, this is just pathetic.

the only thing alt-right about anything was the "he cant keep getting away with it" meme. almost nothing else was political, and even if there was something that was, i couldnt name it for you.

Is this how delusional Sup Forums is?

>would adult swim pick up literal naziboo trash
no

can you elucidate your point beyond bland superlatives. your post is just a lukewarm porridge of praise that doesnt say anything other than that you think its good

Sup Forums has always been a Sup Forums board. are you retarded?

How long have you been here? Actually answer honestly.

It's an overused blanket term comprised of everything from right libertarians to stormfags and white nationalists. Basically anything that can't be classified as traditional Republican i.e. good goyim.

6 years

You made the first argument against it, tell me anything from the Kekistan episode that you think is simply bad comedic or story structure and we can discuss its quality.

Are you fucking serious? This is one of the most confronting and polarising things I have ever seen, no TV studio would touch it with a ten-foot pole. Even if it is satirical, it's clear the creator has a vision of the world returning to it's pre-WW2 hayday (rightly so) and those kind of ideas don't get (((sponsors))).

10 years and change

Not bad, but I've been here since '08. And I while every board has always had its fair bit of racism, the Sup Forumsack propaganda movement is a product of the last two years.

Nah, that's how it started, but it's since been distilled in meaning further. Genetically conscious nationalism is a definitely required component of it now.

havent watched it, saw posts about it and assumed it was for polteens

Oh, right. Now it's considered a movement by it's controlled opposition figureheads who also happen to be FBI informants.

That's all leftypol propaganda, though there are plenty of cringe-worthy wanna be's.

vimeo.com/231463374

The main issue is the base of knowledge it takes to understand all of the references.

cheekyvideos.net/
jewtube hates this

A lot of people are claiming MDE and World Peace to be alt-right or somehow affiliated with white nationalism.

This is not the case, MDE and Sam Hyde are not affiliated with any radical views that might dissuade potential executives from picking the show up or otherwise tarnish Sam Hyde’s name.

Also please refrain from claiming Sam Hyde is a spree-killer

That's the sane part of the alt-right. Unfortunately, the alt-right is also home to a bunch of nu-fascists and sociopaths.

>Would you watch pic related if adult swim picked it up?
Yes.

does anyone even know who makes murdoch murdoch?

>thinking they want to be doxed

He posted openly on Sup Forums a few times but that was when his channel was really small.

This could be funny, but it's just cringey and boring.

Well why cant it find a new home? Like Viceland?

Has anyone seen The Trixie and Katya show? Its better than anything ComedyCentral has put out in years and it walks that edgy line that Adult Swim could take it on.

>le cringe
see

Yes ,it is truly kino

It sounds like it was written by a 16 year old that thinks they're really smart. There is no humor in this. I don't know why they call it comedy. It's just the writer explaining different viewpoints and passing that off as dialog. It almost seems like it's satire.

This has to be /leftypol/ false-flagging. Not even Sup Forums likes Murdoch Murdoch.

>inforwars retard detected

NOt everyone you dislike is an fbi informant

DUDE NIHILISM TAKEN TO THE EXTREME LMAO XD ALSO LOOK AT THIS QT NAT SOC GIRL ;__;

Clearly you've never been to Sup Forums

no
>WAY too political
>not just political, but outright neo-nazi shilling
>not funny
>cringy

What about the skit where they make fun of the shitty tap water? They imply that paying taxes for tap water that is dangerous to your health is a bad thing. Considering the fact that 1/4 of Americans have contaminated tap water, it is obviously something people think is acceptable while the alt right complains about how the taxes don't fix it and think politicians are colluding with special interest groups to use money on other things.

Sure. Exactly what we need. Propaganda disguised as comedy.

He's not even as political as Murdoch and he got called "Literally Nazi."

the teacher writing "Tower 7" on the chalkboard was a little political

>first cinematographer that came to mind was a guy who persuaded malik to let a mexican intern film shit with a gopro
yikes!