Got a big enough joint there, Rick?

Got a big enough joint there, Rick?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Jfq3c4Cf1Fs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

this show is living proof that television doesn't to be smart, or to have well known actors to be god tier

i agree with you, but I would argue that TPB is a smart show.

it also proves that there are millions of plebs out there who won't watch kino because they haven't heard of it from their friends before

First 7 seasons and the first movie are pure kino.

Pure. Kino

I would disagree, I mean I love the shit out of this show but by no means is it smart. its like the first three seasons of spongebob, but for adults

People appreciate it for having a different tone than a Hollywood show, it has a low budget charm that forces the actors to shine and they do, it’s down to earth and anyone that grew up as a poor white kid can relate to it

That's the dumbest comparison I have ever heard.

dumb comparisons for dumb shows

fuck off I got work to do

Who wins?

Randy can take off his pants, Charlie enters green man mode

Unfair fight. Has to be Big Mac.

i may give tpb a go, is it too dated to start now?

Absolutely not

No, you can Watch It.

t. started watching It this year

Just learned about Lahey this week, fuck boys.

What? You clearly have internet access

safety always off

Ik dude it's terrible. I got his signature too when he was rallying in Halifax. Feels bad man..

The later seasons are fucking terrible, but I watched them anyway.

He's drinking a handle of straight rum in Heaven.

RIP

Nah it's great.

Canada did good on this one.

Suddenly...

How come Trailer Park Girls are hotter than hollywood women?

got a big enough feed there, sneed?

Then of course Lahey would enter drunken gun mode, so everyone is at full power

bc they're real

kek, based sneedposter

I want Sarah to sit on my face

It was good until Swearnet took over and this show memed itself to death. Now it is live action Reddit and Morty.

Also F

Have you seen Trinity in the new seasons?

That's a pair of thighs I want to suffocate under. God damn.

youtube.com/watch?v=Jfq3c4Cf1Fs

I mean no one wants to admit they ate 9 cans of ravioli

every time sarah is on camera i get a chubs cause she is the goddess of thiccness god damn

Agreed. TPB is a very smart show. Most people don't notice the originality that this show has.

because they are canadian

fuckin sucks man, drink up

fuckin way she goes sometimes eh boys

Man's gotta eat

Trevor, shirt, let's go

Why don't you go back and pave your cave, ya fuckin caveman?

This is fucked up

>Shrooms kick in in 15 minutes

In my opinion TPB will always be shit for having an interracial relationship between Candy and Julian.

fuck off, randy

Frig off

This. Fuck niggers, fuck leftist commies.

Why don't you make like a tree, and fuck off.

Why did everyone in this show get so fat?
Corey is the size of old Julian and Julian is the size of Philadelphia Collins (RIP). Sarah used to be chubby but fuckable, Trinity got thick and Ricky just got fatter. The only ones that didn't get fat are Bubbles and Lahey (RIP).

>Julian is the size of Philadelphia Collins (RIP)
what

Food tastes good, alcohol is cool.

Left cause they rat them out and charlie is holding.

How did they go from this...

...to this?

It's been 20 years and they like liquor and chicken fingers, fuck off

NICE TITS JULIEANN

>the pants get ripped in this episode
>he keeps those same ripped pants throughout the entire show

Now you get that lawnmower... I'll look at Ricky's ass..

hnggghh
>twiggy alien gets that thicc piece of ass
Fucking Jacob

No, it's one of the funniest goddamn shows I've ever seen. And as shit as the newer seasons are, they're at least watchable imo

Age it Julian the hardest.

Damn, Mike really can't pull off the face any more.

yup. damn shame. drunk bastard.

Fuck off Randy

>actually complaining that the cast looks like shit now
It's the most legit thing about the show, you ever see the aging of trailer trash? Not pretty.

I think it's more the better picture quality than anything. Leaves less to the imagination.

Smokes, let's go

Serious question.

How do they fake so much weed in this show???

What the hell are they smoking all the time... it cat be the real thing r-right???

most likely just generic green plant matter, what they do in most shows

season 7 is awful

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM

I think the funniest thing for me with this show was just seeing Randy's gut swell bigger every season, and everyone roasting the fuck out of him for it

theyve been partying hard in real life for 17 years

I can't you give you bam, but I can give you a
GREEN EGGS AND HAAAAAAAM!!!!!

PEANUT BUTTER AND JAAAAAAMMMMMMMM
What the fuck are ya doin Phil?

I started watching it before Season 2 was even a thing and it got really really bad towards the end of their run with Showcase, the Netflix seasons are unwatchable

>it says "dick" and it points RIGHT TO cyrus

>GREAT FUCKIN SPEECH SAM WOOOOO

Early Bubbles is so goddamn funny. I liked him a lot more when he was a borderline retarded side character, even his voice is funnier in S1/2.

>Ricky just waltzes in there and becomes the king of the carts. The fuck does he expect me to do for a living? What does he want me to do, go to EI and say, "Hello there. I've been hauling shopping carts out of ponds and I've been doing it for 18 years, so give me a fuckin' check please." That's not gonna fuckin' happen. I haven't even paid into UI. EI, whatever the fuck they call it these days.

smarten the fuck up

Even later on Bubbles is still the best.

HAVE ANOTHER DRINK RAY

Just like life in general.

I honestly can't imagine not growing up on the East Coast and having to learn about TPB like any other show. Here it's just kind of a thing that everybody knows. You'll get funny looks if you're local and within a certain age range and haven't watched it.

I didn't grow up as a poor kid but i still played with working class kids in school and wasn't a total shut in so i know what this show is talking about.

They make humor about things that don't go dated, and give you nostalgia for your childhood (if it was in the late 90's-early 00's)

20 bucks?
i dont have that kind of money bud

I didn't know how old the show was until I saw some clips on youtube that were uploaded in 05. The show wasn't even on my radar until early this year yet those guys were making this series more than 12 years ago...

fuckin way she goes

since '01 bud

Yeah, 11 seasons ruined because a triggered snowflake got offended about a three-episode long story arc. I'll pay you $100 to fuck off.