Is there a more Reddit flick in existence?

Is there a more Reddit flick in existence?

What the fuck is a 'Reddit' movie?

if you have to ask, you'll never know

Star Wars: The Force Awakens

I'M REDDIT RICK!

when you see one you just know

Suicide Squad

Queen in the trailer
CCR in the first 5 mins.

Sup Forums hates the movie because it's about an alpha male who when faced with adversity just says fuck it and goes about his business doing whatever he has too. Anyone from this board would either crawl up into a ball or kill themselves.

it fucking sucked in everyway

the dialog completely sucks
the comic relief fell flat
the nasa people were all retarded and trumped by some random black kid

>random black kid
You mean the NASA scientist who was paid specifically to figure shit like that out?

These are all good movies though

>BRING. HIM. HOME.
Bloody stupid tag line, it's not as though anyone was actively saying:
>LEAVE. HIM. THERE.
I'm not sure there's a more 'reddit' actor in existence either, to be honest.

>These are all good movies though

No...

I agree friend.

baby driver probably

I walked out of the theater when they started making Lord of the Rings references in a serious NASA meeting

Whether you think the movies are good or not they are all EXTREMELY Reddit

Le ebin quips everytime I talk

I remember that happens with Sean Bean's character in the scene. I bet they thought they were being really clever.

That's not uncommon. The office building I work at has all of the board and meeting rooms named after Star Wars planets.

>self aware humor and quips breaking up any tension
>breaking the fourth wall
>pop culture references
>well known pop songs in the soundtrack
>SJW themes

its not about being good or bad

>I'm gonna have to science the shit out of this!

I'm not one of the retards who scream at reddit all the time but most of the dialogues in this movie plus the messy African American who can't stand up but can solve astronomical problems better NASA scientists turned me off

>Intimidated by the alpha chad
>can't stand that a black man is smarter than him
Never change Sup Forums

This was funny though.

While a "reddit" movie can be good, the problem with these movies is really the writing. Guardians of the Galaxy and Deadpool all have the "epic random crazy fast blinky action" that attracts redditors. Redditors also think that these films are well written, in which Deadpool isn't, with every joke being "lol he gay" or "lol he acting like a child". Guardians of the Galaxy falls more into the "epic random crazy fast blinky action", with Groot and Rocket Raccoon. What i'm trying to say is that "reddit" movies can be good, they all follow a pre-determined set of assets that redditors are attracted to.

The Martian is reasonably well written, though the book is better. Mark is much more likeable.

The Martian is a good movie. Not great, but good. I'm happy to see people making any sort of hard sci-fi. And it was refreshing to see a movie with no cliche bad guys, just human beings.
The book was better, though.

I gets a big plus from me just for having the main male character and main female character not have any romantic feelings for each other.

>>>/rebbit/

>self aware humor

if you cant realize how cringe "im gonna science the shit out of this" you dont have any self awareness

why is that a plus?

>Not IMAX XD

Movie is pretty good desu

Forced romance is annoying and has no place in a hard sci fi movie.

>being this desperate for (You)s

>exclamation points
This shit gets on my nerves. Use them sparingly fuckhead.

He's not a writer so he wouldn't really know that.

Women like to use them much more frequently I find

>science the shit out of this