She has a point

She has a point.

This is what Drumpf wants for America.

Have less kids then.

All those limes... looks like someone has a drinking problem.

Cannibalism is free, fat Americans are plentiful.

She's such a dumb bitch, I can't get over it

maybe buy fewer limes next time you want to make a statement rofl

It's almost like the welfare system isn't supposed to provide enough money for people to survive on without working.

yeah you could buy all those faggy veggies or buy enough rice and beans to feed a small local militia for a month

based goop

She's buying her idea of "Mexican food" because she was thinking of Mexican people when she made this statement

why can't i buy all these limes?

>6 limes
>expensive as fuck herbs but nothing else
is she retarded?

sage for offtopic

I literally just bought
16 hamburgers
8 hotdogs
45 chicken tendies
hotdog buns
1 bag of french fries and
1 bottle of root beer for
$27

>limes

fewer

Is 29$ and 32$ supposed to be a lot of money when it comes to groceries? My mommy does the groceries, so I don't know what the prices are like, but she still buys plenty of healthy food and we're not very rich.

I just feel bad that poor people need to eat GMO poison.

>buying meat

Some people have morals user....

Ya, but what are you going to pick up for lunch tomorrow?

>left: healthy egg
>right: Daisy Ridley's egg

It's a lot if you don't know how to shop like they do.

go fuck yourself

is this sped up or did some fucking retard just decide 1 billion cuts was needed

I'm still convinced she's trolling.

I still don't see how that food is $29 though unless she went to Whole Foods or something, but the label on the beans say it's from Safeway.

>have a Lemon, Pomegranate, Grapefruit and Orange tree

Lemon tree is loaded this year but Orange tree not so much

>hard boiled
vs
>overcooked

Do you have a single fact to back that up?

Gonna make some lemon bars?

>social programs should scale with the number of children spics have
this is why liberals need to be eradicated

is this for real?

shit like chicken, rice and beans is stupid cheap

In GOOP's case, yes because that is supposed to represent a week of food, I am assuming for herself and her kids? The second one is $32 for food that isn't even a real meal in itself (though more to do with the stupidity of the person buying said food than anything). Both show very little food for what they actually paid, again down to stupidity.

Where did they buy this shit? Whole Foods?

At Aldis this comes up to 10 bucks

Chicken seems to be getting pretty expensive lately. Unless you get the nigger-tier thighs and legs of course.

i hate how accurate this is

She could buy a lot more if she didn't pick up expensive stuff like the seven limes and that avocado, plus I don't know why you'd get so many garnishes. Also, SNAP stands for Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program. Supplemental meaning it's supposed to help add a little more to your normal grocery budget. You're not meant to live off it. SNAP also isn't a flat $29 a week: what you get is based on your income and family size. People with no income wind up getting more than $29 a week. And other people have done the "SNAP challenge" and have gotten some pretty impressive hauls with just $29.

So is she right? No. Good on her for trying to imagine what it's like to be poor and help those with less (to some degree), but she's really out of touch and should leave this kind of commentary to people who actually know what they're talking about.

user, please do not do this to dear sweet Daisy. She's suffered enough.

Are you a NEET?

>Immigrant family on SNAP
>Gets welfare checks
>Works 2 jobs
>Pays no taxes

If being a fucking illegal is so bad, why do all the ones at my work drive 60k dollar cars?

I'm a student and I spend roughly $70 every two weeks on groceries. Rice, beans, bulk meats, bell peppers, frozen veggies and kraft dinner go a long way. I don't know how hard it is for some people.

>we've reached the point where people unironically ask this
I want reddit to leave

No I work, but I don't make enough to live on my own or anything.

>being this assblasted

wtf is whole grain brown rice what the fuck is that what the fuck does that mean

>being this reddit
Monday's still a day away wagie, enjoy it while you can lmao

You get way more than $120 a month, my mom and sister were on food stamps for a while and they were getting like $350.

That would cost at least 60 bux in Korea so maybe she should shut the fuck up?

Must be some fancy organic stuff or those grapes are like 5.99/lb or something

grape berries and pineapples are like the highest ppu produce items wtf

we don't judge here

Raspberries are expensive as fuck everywhere, pineapple depending from where from and i bet those grapes are seadless free-range. No wonder then.

You can survive on those eggs and rice alone for 2 weeks.

Sorry user, sage is too expensive

I can imagine how most of those things on the list were cheap as fuck so she had to buy overpriced limes, costly-as-fuck ripe avocado and organic eggs.

>Eggs

So out of place with the rest of those healthy foods. What a waste.

>vegecuck

0.79 one pound of white rice (uncooked)
1.39 one pound pinto beans (uncooked)
3.00 one pound of butter
3.00 Gallon of milk (get 2)
1.14 three pound bag of onions
2.00 for a quarter pound of garlic in bulbs

If you already own salt or pepper (just buy an enormous amount of it at one point for a few bucks), then now you can use the surplus (about 15 bucks or so) to buy something fancy like meat. Or go buy an enormous bag of oats and roast them on a pan and there is your new delicious cereal for your kids.

Turns out you can make up for lack of funds by buying in bulk, not suddenly becoming super picky, and by investing your own time and effort in learning to cook and cooking (which is super easy, just google it). Oh, and the food probably taste better than whatever you were eating anyway.

Enjoy eating a chicken's period.

Enjoy being a weakling

How long until you run into vitamin deficiencies eating a diet like this?

I don't know how effective cheap multivitamin pills are.

This diet should include more vegetables or fruit.

>Eating vegan on $29.

Enjoy your malnutrition, lel.

what don't you understand? brown rice is whole grain

Hunt and grow your food.

you dont need fruit at all.

Ill take payroll and sales tax for fuck off alex

What I usually ate when I was minimum wagecucking
Breakfast: 3 eggs plus some deli meat/cheese and two slices of toast
Lunch: Oatmeal with brown sugar
Dinner: Half tin of generic SPAM with some beans/corn and a cup of rice
Snacks: Bananas and carrots usually, plus bread and whole milk

I felt like I was eating like a king, and I could easily pull that off for about $40ish a week if I shop at Wal Mart. I'm not saying that people on SNAP couldn't use the help but posting pics like this with absurdly priced limes and pineapples is just silly.

A few pounds of frozen vegetables will run you a dollar or two tops.

I have bought tons of brown rice i have never seen it marked as "whole grain" I only see that on bread

So what exactly is her point? Middle class need to pay more?

Frozen vegetables are disgusting though and lower morale. They make me dread eating when it should be a pleasurable activity.

Literally the list was just to show how cheap the macros are. You can go buy huge bags of frozen veggies (which will be healthier for you than raw veggies since they are preserved better) for dollars on the pound, much like those other things.

Then you just have to go big on meat, but even then, the huge cuts often are cheap too.

>buying a soda

Yeah but she's kind of retarded you don't need to eat all those greens to survive and you can live off of more basic shit than that while not losing muscle definition, brain power, control of your metabolism etc. I don't see any reason why you want to make a point like this with such an obviously stupid array of foods. Still, has a point, definitely too expensive to eat properly, and you can indeed live off of premade meals for cheaper.

You know you don't eat them frozen, right?

They're not bad if you know how to cook. If you shop carefully though you likely could afford fresh vegetables, provided they are on sale and in season.

>I deserve my lifestyle but it's really a shame that so many poor people come to America and I have to live around them and ew can you middle class white people deal with them for me?

brown rice is whole grain rice. its white rice with the outer hull still attached.

The term "whole grain brown rice" is just redundant, but not incorrect.

tldr Have SNAP AMA

this always irks me the full benifit amount it $192 a month (lowered recently from 194) and it's fine if you just buy your tendies and don't waste any on stupid vegetables

I don't want to out myself to bad but I actually tend to keep a running balance of more than that for severals reasons

but that's because I know how to budget and shop

btw I don't have extra you see if you plan thing out then you can really stock up during sales

If you own a large pot, a few spices and know how to cook, you will never know the taste of steamed frozen vegetables again.

She made a lot of rookie mistakes because she's probably never been that poor. When I didn't have a lot of money, I bought a ton of pasta because it's really cheap and filling, but also it's really easy to make and easy to store, and it's pretty light to carry. These are things you might not think about: at the time, I didn't have a car and I just had a mini-fridge (which I was thankful to have) that couldn't keep anything frozen. But noodles don't need a refrigerator, and neither does unopened sauce (and yeah, it's cheaper and better to just to buy the cheapest sauces than make your own), so I could save mini-fridge space with that. And when you get home from working a shitty job that pays nothing, you don't want to be fucked cooking something complicated. All you gotta do to make pasta is boil water. That's it. And pretty much everybody can boil some water. I didn't have a stove, just a microwave (again, lucky) but you can boil water in a microwave.

She obviously doesn't shop for herself, probably never has

>completely missing the point
>buying nothing but processed meat and fat laden garbage
>tendies unironically
>root beer metabolism rape drink
>french fries
what the fuck is wrong with you?

fuck you

can u fucking write without reddit spacing but with actual gramma pls?

undercooked vs overcooked

It's not the hull dude, hulls are inedible. It still has the bran and germ.

Can you read without proper grammar, or are you too much of a simpleton to understand it?

>don't waste any on stupid vegetables

Mate you're fucked.

This is the basic north american diet now. Processed shit with almost nothing plant based.

You've got to be retarded. Rice is a grain. Brown rice is literally a "whole grain," it's unprocessed.

>7
fugkin kek

But... dark meats have more nutritional value. Its literally what you WANT to buy, and makes for better stus.

That's disgusting though.
Why don't you buy grown-up food?

thanks google search you just looked up to appear smart.

Won't you get scurvy or some other shit from vitamin deficiency?

I get that we should have a social saftey net but shit like this is just pushing me further to the right.

Pro tip: Vegetables have vitamin c. Lots of it.

That bag of rice alone could feed her for 2 months. Unless she can't afford water.

all the vitamins you get from fruit are found in other foods especially vegetables.