Ryan Gosling Birthday Celebration Thread

Say something nice to the Goose.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bp9cZYhTLxc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ryan why are you on Sup Forums all the time posting threads about yourself? It is just sad.

Ryan I would be friends with you if you lived close to me.

I drive

He was perfectly cast in Blade Runner

he can hold 3 coke cans at 1 time

Sup Forums loves Goose forever

I Blade Runner 2049

You are the best.

My heart will shatter the day the /goose/ is forced to recognise us and has to cast us away to protect his Hollywood image

Mods, sticky and real human bean playing

I bet Ryan holds the door for gals AND guys. He's just so darling

happy birthday goose

I saw Ryan Gosling at a grocery store in New York yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, "It's no problem, I love to meet my fans".

I was impressed, and all I could say was "I love Drive", but he kept excitedly cutting me off with production anecdotes from the movie and giving me warm hand gestures. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle pleasantly as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw Ryan waiting in line with just a few organic granola bars in his hand ready to pay.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like "sir, did you find everything OK tonight?" At first he kept pretending that he was just a normal guy, but eventually let her know that the service was outstanding and that even he, an award winning actor, was impressed.

When she started scanning the bars individually, Ryan stopped her and told her she could just scan them in bulk "to prevent any line holdups" and then turned around and smiled at me. I think that's very considerate. After she scanned just one bar, quickly calculated the total, and put them in a bag and started to say the price, Ryan simply handed the cashier a hundred dollar bill and told her to keep the change.

Gotta love the Goose

>Phase 17: You hold a birthday party for The Goose in your apartment, alone, in the dark, waiting for the candles to burn themselves out because he's not there to make a wish and blow them out himself. "Happy birthday, Ryan" you say to yourself. "I hope your wish comes true."

What a great guy.

coincidentally I just watched la la land for the first time
why do all of goose's movies make me feel

Truly a role model for us all

>You're not even close to 30

I'm not ashamed of you guys

Hey Ryan, happy birthday!

- R

Hbd big rig

he raped me

*stares autisticly*

happy birthday ryan me and my buddy love your movies

He generally chooses pretty high quality projects, or at least things that aren't just shitty tentpole films

Because his characters are what you believe an ideal man should be, and they never win in the end

......................................................................happy birthday

Hey thats a good description

That fag would have a birthday near mine. based scorp Truly /myguy/

I'm about to order a bunch of BDs and thought about adding The Nice Guys.

I haven't seen it, is it any good?

When I'm sad and I think of you I am happy. Thank you for being born.

It's good

CONFIDENCE, boyos, it's all about confidence
If you wanna make the ladies love you like Goose does, you gotta be smooth like Goose feathers
>head down to my local kineteria to see Blade Runner again
>"gimme one ticket to the Goose show, baby" I laugh and wink at the ticket-salesman
>it's a long movie so I hit the concession stand to stock up on candy-bears and cookie dough bites
>head in to the screening
>spot a young couple with an empty seat next to the pretty lady
>"anyone sitting here?"
>she consents, and I settle in for the long haul
>she's sitting between me and her boyfriend. I project alpha posture so our fellow moviegoers will assume HE'S the third wheel (protip)
>I tear open my cookie dough bites, scattering a few on the floor
>qtpie jumps, startled by my sudden movement
>"y-you want a candy, honey?"
>"What? Did you say something to me?"
>"h-heh, I guess you're already sw-sweet enough" I mumble under my breath
>give a condescending wink to her cuckolded boyfriend

I wish the Goosebumps movie was him reprising the character Greg Banks from Say Cheese and Die now as a P.I. investigating the other Goosebumps incidents instead of Jack Black and whatever was even going on.

Post the other one

Gem of a person

Dear Ryan,

Thank you for being a real human bean. It really means a lot to me.

Your fan,

- user

watched the nice guys tonight. really loved Goose's look. wish I could go for it

Happy Birthday, Ryan. I hope you have a really nice day today.

The Nice Guys 2 never ever

gotta be ready to attack at any moment, just like a Goose. Or else you'll be flying south for the winter all alone
>getting a venti milkshake at my local Starbucks
>go over to the fixins bar to add cream & sugar
>spy a 8/10 qtpie stirring her coffee
>pluck up my courage to make a move
>set my milkshake down and knock the sugar-packets to the floor, scramble to pick them up
>qt flinches in surprise and spills her coffee on me, startled by my sudden movement
>it burns me badly but I hide the pain, pick up a sugar packet and show it to her with a cocky grin
>"oh my God, are you okay?!? I'm so sorry I spilled on you"
>"y-you bropped your name tag" I push the sugar packet into her hand and give her a saucy wink
>"what? did you just say 'bropped?'"
>"you dropped your name tag, s-sugar"

>Phase 14. You cut the tops and bottoms out of several empty Coca-Cola cans, weld them stacked on top of each other, and from then on exclusively drink all beverages from your 84 fl oz Goose Goblet.

Happy Birthday

I still use the Hey Girl app.

Happy Birthday Ryan!

its gonna be a sad day when the future Sup Forums turns against the Goose

>tfw we share the same first name
>tfw I'm shit at acting and unattractive
Feels really fucking bad

is this prison lingo?

>You look like a good Goose

I...I could be real for you

Happy birthday Ryan....do you think he'll ever see this thread?

You wanna toothpick?

I don't have that many friends, user.

I like my dental floss waxed if you know what I mean.

GOOSE, what’s russel Crowe like irl?

Also who would you love to work with next?
And favourite animu?

Thank you goose, for being so BASED

hey goose. I loved your characterization of your character in full nelson. the film was interesting but lacking a true narrative to glue it together. It was instead held together by the bags under your eyes and your sketchy side glances. You do junkies an honour by your portrayal.

The Millenial DiCaprio: the worst actor in everything he's in.

Leave

fag

Jew paedophile like the rest of them

worst parts of Leo and Keanu Reeves combined. He's a serviceable avatar for the viewer but can't deliver a line to save his life.

Hi Ryan,
Thanks for all the kino, have a happy birthday.
Best wishes and hugs,
user

happy birthday Ryan! :-))

>tfw the Goose's birthday is a day before mine

did he ever show the D? I want to know what he's packing. no homo

You're the best bro, I love you

I like Ryan because he normalized all my facial deformities, i.e. large forehead, small jaw, big nose, eyes close together.

I reckon he's probably average but knows how to use it.

Happy birthday Goose
keep flying loose

I would go homo for him. And I'm not even gay, he's so cute. He's straight though, so he's perfect.
Based Goose

>1 day birthday difference

I hope you bring Goose Kino™ to video games with Death Stranding

Happy birthday Ryan!!

expected nothing less from him, what a great guy

he won in crazy, stupid love, though

This sounds like reddït pasta.

buddy, I have bad news for you

You sound like reddit trying way too hard to fit in if you don't recognize that

>first posted about Flying Lotus on KTT
I wasn't far off.

i want to just give him a hug and cry

i cant even express how happy i am that this man even exists

keep on keepin on

>trying to justify being a redditor

It's awesome. His great in it. Crowe, too.

A real hero

Aww

youtube.com/watch?v=Bp9cZYhTLxc

................................i drive

yea

Happy Birthday Goose!

Thanks for this wonderful gift user, you know I'm in front of the camera so much that I forget what it's like to create an image myself

I seriously watched Crazy, Stupid, Love tonight without knowing it was his B-Day.
Anyone else notice the same Talking Heads song is in both that and Lars and the Real Girl.

Goddamn, I hope he fucked Ana.

How was it?

Please, the Goose would never cheat on Eva