/swco/ - Star Wars Comics & Cartoons

"We got a bad transmitter" Edition

>Upcoming Releases:
swbooks.net/updates/release-2017.htm

>Out This Week:
Aftermath: Empire's End (February 21)
Rebels 3.15: Through Imperial Eyes (February 25)

>Rebels 3.14: " Trials of the Darksaber
mega.nz/#F!6kczUR6L!03HhW1zTC92RQPHlO3Yi0w

>Rebels Recon: Legacy of Mandalore
youtube.com/watch?v=KPtdpmKvEwE

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

disneystore.com/action-figures-toys-star-wars-elite-series-director-orson-krennic-premium-action-figure-10/mp/1418904/1000255/
youtube.com/watch?v=zEu_U78XFg4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What is she, /swco/?

What was his endgame

Am I the only one who feels that Dooku is a very clumsy and incompetent character?

Litteraly there are tons of occassions where he ruins his own plan by being a forceful careless asshole.

Oh shit we back?
Forth for the Empire did nothing wrong

So, uh, is Krennic's special uniform meant to signify his rank as Director, or is it just him being a snowflake?

It's a badass uniform, I'd hate for it to be wasted on Krennic. Thrawn wears a white uniform too.

muh legacy

And to get in Galen's pants.

It's him trying to be important. He wants to show just how special and awesome and totally deserving of respect he is. It's why he uses the ship he does, and has a special hitsquad that follows him

He wants to impress his bf GAAAALLLEEENNNNNN

>or is it just him being a snowflake?

I dunno, what does your gut tell you?

Oh shit I'm in this screencap

Why doesn't Palpatine just kill all the jedi?

He did.

Why are people trying to say that Tarkin wears a standard uniform? Have they not read the Tarkin novel where Wilhuff designs his own uniform?

He's the third most important man, and he still wears a uniform that looks pretty standard. Meanwhile Krennic looks pretty damn out of place, especially with the deathtroopers that follow him everywhere.

I would love to be a deathtrooper for Krennic. It must be incredibly entertaining following that crazy guy around. And almost nothing ever happens until it all goes to shit and then you'll die anyway so who cares.

Watching his tantrums would be pretty fun imo. Drunk Krennic coming to you saying "I'm too good for him" and then crying about Galen

>Wendig's strong independent don't need man token black female OC founded the First Order

I at least hope that Snoke killed her when they found him.

And what the fuck is going on with Sup Forums? I can't post pics

I bet there's a lot of crying in bathrooms going on, I imagine half your job is trying to console him when he gets dissed by another officer again,

Imagine how fucking arrogant he would be once he got Galen back and working though

She's not a Wendig OC

Yeah, but that's just adorable because you know he's hiding an inferiority complex bigger than the Death Star.

And Galen still wouldn't fuck him anyway.

>And then Tarkin said he was taking the base
>MY base. The one I've worked so hard for!

>So, Galen
working
>Come on
You killed my wife
>YOU KILLED MY DREAMS

We a Krennic thread now

So is the Clone Wars tv show:
>ANAKIN NO

ANAKIN YES

Hard to post
tf is groot doin

>>YOU KILLED MY DREAMS

You made me snort tea out of my nose.

If so, I might have to watch it.

I mean, that's all that's happened in the first ten episodes. I can't speak for the rest at the moment, but it's kind of funny

story time btw

Preeetty. Hope the site doesn't die again.

The only snowflake part of his uniform is the cape, the rest is standard ISB/intelligence suff, Yularen wears it for example.

Tough luck Grinky.

I liked SS more.

Hah, so true. Poor Grinky.

True, he is the director of weapons research. Really makes me wonder how the hell their rank system works.

Yeah but he's not ISB or intelligence.

it doesn't.

That was my joke. I know it doesn't.

What a shitty life, Galen. Was it really worth it?

He got some time away from the man obsessed with him, so yeah.

When will they fuck?

According to the Rogue One Visual Guide, weapons research is a branch of imperial intelligence

After Thawn beats the Rebels in 12D chess

Never. Pryce doesn't deserve him

>As Director of Advanced Weapons Research for the Imperial Security Bureau...

Oh shit that's a sexy page

The next one is even sexier

His blaster looks sick as fuck

Huh, go figure.

>Imperial mastermind

kek, did he write this himself?

After reading Catalyst, I can't take this man seriously though

>Dear diary, today Galen left!! I was so mad! And then someone on the Holonet called me an IDIOT

>I am not an idiot! I am an imperial mastermind! Capable of destroying planets!

Wait, after reading a book where Krennic tricks Galen Erso into designing a planet destroying superlaser for him, you can't take him seriously?

Where are all the other Inkies?

I just think it's kind of funny how often his plans failed he seems like a petty bitch

Am seriously considering buying this with my next paycheck. Thoughts?

disneystore.com/action-figures-toys-star-wars-elite-series-director-orson-krennic-premium-action-figure-10/mp/1418904/1000255/

He also set up that lil bitch Wilhuff to get fucked in the ass.

"Grand Moff", fuck me, he got as far as he did only because he sucked dick of that loony shithead Vader.
What's the deal with that faggot anyway? What does he do, what's even his rank?

Orson Krennic is the best, the most brilliant, and the most handsome Imperial officer.
I still don't uderstand why Galen didn't want to help him bring peace to the Galaxy. I'm sure it was because of that whore Lyra, hate that bitch. How is it possible that such an exceptional man got trapped by that cunt is beyond me.

But I think he would forgive him if he went back to help... him, Director Krennic, to finish what he sarted.

Was Krennic actually in love with Galen? I thought it was a meme but it makes a lot of sense.

What is it, tumblr?

He desperately needed Erso to finish the Death Star superlaser, his whole career hinged on that man.

>That wood-paneled blaster
What a dork

You are just jealous because it's a non-regulation blaster and you are a stupid grunt and you are not allowed to have something so cool.
But Director Krennic can have whatever he wants because he is important.

What are some bad tricks?

That flip wasn't a good trick

>his ability to manipulate people was was a seffective as his talent for building
>he's not [...] able to verbally parry and weave in debates
So he's a master manipulator that is shit at talking?

What's the point of a useless three-shot blaster?

>ywn have Skywalker privilege
>she will never be your sith teacher

>you will never live on a comfy snow planet

He's a very important person, with security and stuff, he doesn't take part in firefights and three shots are more than enough to melt the face of that cunt Tarkin if an opportunity arises.

>kill Tarkin
>say rebels did it
>order deathtroopers to confirm the story
Keikaku means plan.

Being a special snowflake alongside his uniform, shuttle, and bodyguards.

What are the chances we will eventually get another LS resistant material added to the new canon (aside from Zillo Beast scales and other energy weapons) like cortosis, mandalorian iron or phrik.

>You're in line at the cantina
>This guy slaps your girl's ass
What do you do, /swco/?

Why would we want that?

So that skilled non-force users could at least put up a fight against LS-wielding force users in a melee scrap on occasion for variety?

>tfw I only just realized that Scarif is a reference to Bikini Atoll
Am I dumb?

But they can, using energy weapons.

i just realized that too when you said that.

That's dumb as shit eu garbage. Jedi and Sith are the pinnacle of melee combat and there should be no reason for any joe schmo to be able to challenge them with a fucking sword.

The Jedi, and even the Sith, are known for their honor in fighting. Lucas was inspired by traditional Samurai films after all.

youtube.com/watch?v=zEu_U78XFg4

Maul and Visla had a very fair showdown, no bullshit "I need impenetrable armor to stand a chance or its not fair!" needed

>that moment when Vizsla steps down the stairs in rythm with the music

Is it the "kino" I've been hearing about?

It absolutely is, that battle is phenomenal, beginning to end.

It's also Freddie Prince Jr's favorite battle in all of Star Wars, period.

What's with the meme that it was this chucklehead who made ESB good?

Go look at his filmography.
>Robocop 2
ESB might be his only good movie, and certainly his best.

Don't vibro weapons already resist lightsabers? I rather they hurry up and bring back Teras Kasi to canon.

No, only energy or semi-energy weapons, like the MagnaGuard pikes.

It's good but Sheev's was better. There will never be a rebel's fight as good.

That fight is mediocre and if it was in the PT everyone would meme about how awful it was.

>mediocre
you're crazy, guy

A lot of people will slap the credit of the Star Wars movies onto literally everybody BUT George Lucas, because they can't fathom the possibility that maybe George actually helped bring those movies to life.

I get irrationally upset when Kasdan gets overpraised too, he's another example of a one-hit-wonder that everybody praises for shit he didn't do.

Nope, in Canon, the only thing that can really resist a Lightsaber are very rare energy weapons like the staff/batons/whips

Everyone already memes about TCWs itself because its prequel stuff so who cares? And why is it mediocre by anychance? The skill displayed here is far superior to what Vizla shown. If Maul wasn't so insistant on playing around he could have just force choked Vizla and been done with it.

Yup, we saw what Kasdan would be without Lucas in TFA.

>If Maul wasn't so insistant on playing around he could have just force choked Vizla and been done with it.

Well, the same applies to Maul vs Sheev, except it's Sheev who's playing around.

He's gotta unwind somehow, man.

They can, though. As Kanan said, only discipline and training can do that. No fancy weapons, armor or material.

POST SHIPS FAGGOT I WANT THE FULL SPREADS OF Y-WINGS AND ATSTS AND PROFUNDITENDIES

Are the Clone Wars Lost Missions worth picking up? Does it match the absolute Kino of the final season 5 episodes?

Lawrence "I can write semi-funny Han Solo quips, and nothing else. btw, who is Darth Vegas?" Kasdan