Does children not understand what makes Winston the best ghostbuster?

Does children not understand what makes Winston the best ghostbuster?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hv-mIMsiAzM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Winston is the ultimate pleb filter

Did find that to be particularly weird, Winston is great.

But then you realise it was only done to set up the JUST COS I'M BLACK joke.

Meanwhile if it were 2017 the black kid would be accusing Mike of culturally appropriating Winston if he tried to dress up as him

You can't win with darkies

Anyone else feels sorry for Sup Forumstards? Everything is a conspiracy for them. Everything is calculated to "push an agenda".

I only have to assume the same people who mention Sup Forums in these threads are the same who can't stop talking about BLACKED and BBCs.

But it literally set up that joke you dumb cunt.

youtube.com/watch?v=Hv-mIMsiAzM
>Darkie
Why can't we bring that word back?

Because he drives Ecto?

they're a bunch of spergs that didn't like winston because he wasn't a scientist. Even though Venkman was just a glorified car salesman and snatch-hound

Well...sorta.

It's actually Jews you can't win with. Every opinion African Americans have about white people, or even their own identity or culture is meticulously crafted by Jews (see: Black Lives Matter). Blaming blacks is like getting mad at a dog for shitting on the rug. It's in their nature.

>Tar babies
Kek

It's just a meme invented by the show. Nobody ever hated Winston.

Jokes are political now, faggot?

Someone could be both against Sup Forums bait posts as well as BLACKED bait posts. The 2 are not mutually exclusive.

No one wanted to be Winston when they were kids, user. Adults appreciate Winston but when you're a kid you want to be Mr Science Man or Mr Funny Man 1 or 2.

t. Dressed up as a ghostbuster and still have my proton pack and trap just a few feet away because they were the greatest gifts I ever got in my entire life.

All of the kids were too aggressive and mean to each other this season.

Constantly bickering and attacking each other. Hopefully they fix this with next season.

Winston had the single funniest line in the whole movie to me. Hudson nailed the deadpan delivery.

which was...?

lmao you're fucking insane

Hi there.

Pic or you're lying.

>No one wanted to be Winston when they were kids

Wait, people actually wanted to be the movie characters? Fuck that, I had the trap, the pack, the whole get up. I was a ghostbuster. Plain and simple.

"If someone asks if you're a god..."?

I've seen shit that will turn you white.

Also at the end they had to say " NAZIs" by Steven

They're right. I don't know why, but Ghostbusters impresses me a lot less as an adult than a kid.
And when I rewatched it, Winston appearing like 60% of the way through the movie was completely pointless. He was way too late to be the everyman. He didn't contribute anything.
And he fucking dissed them all when they were locked up. He never had an arc where he accepts them as his friends or co-workers, at least. He just goes with them to stop Gozer for some reason.

It's pretty bad. Winston should have been cut out completely because it drags the movie down and makes it feel like amateur hour. Why keep him in the movie when they cut down the role so much from how it was supposed to be for Eddie Murphy? Makes no sense.

Now Winston did have a role in the cartoon, but that's a different beast.

Before s2 premiered, there was a thread arguing about why their homemade costumes looked like screen used movie props. Turns out, they looked like cardboard, duct tape, and vacuum cleaner parts. Just like kids back in the day would've done it.

Anyway, that thread was comfy as all fuck.

why does finn look so unhappy?

He wanted to be the only Venkman.

Are you 3? Jokes are pretty political, and against someone/since group.
Jewish jokes, Scottish jokes, dead baby jokes

>He just goes with them to stop Gozer for some reason.

His talk with Ray in the car, just before all hell breaks loose, indicates he is a religious man and thinks the Ghostbusters are getting so much work because they are in the last days before Armageddon.

He also does tell the mayor that he has "seen shit that will turn you WHITE" indicating that the indifference he had when the Ghostbusters hired him has faded some.

Granted, in the jail he does say he needs his own lawyer. Maybe the line is just there to be funny? Regardless, he does have a point seeing as Egon, Ray, and Peter are likely listed as the owners of the Ghostbusters as a business enterprise and the patents on the technology and Janine and Winston are just hired employees.

I'm actually 2 and a half, big guy.

The original guy you replied to didn't make any mention about a conspiracy or anything political. Stop being a literal piece of shit.

i met ernie hudson