Story time

Inhumans vs X-men 5

Avengers vs. Inhumans when?

It amazes me how they balance out the Inhumans having no real army with the X-Men team being so, so watered down.
For example, the Avengers team would be Tigra, US Agent, Silverclaw, and others

I didn't think it went through

Where's the storytime?

I got an error when I uploaded it, so I wasn't even aware the thread was made.

Ah, there it is

ZA WARUDO

And she's ded

>it's been days
I thought it had only been one night.

INHUMANS GET OUT OF MY SWAMP

I think time goes by differently in ZA WARUDO

Time moves faster in The World.

Boy these x-mens are pathetic

How can anyone like these guys let alone like them more than these super cool Inhumans

Who is 4F glasses saint?

delicious Black Bolt Berry jello

>As the designated "tough guys" of our group, we must fight

Crystal looks like Dean Venture

They are skelletons but they still have butts?

Why is Gorgon punching Colossus with his bare hands instead of using his legs?

>Yu
>not putting a fat ass on all of his drawings
user pls

>Your propaganda machine convinced the world that Cyclops was Hitler!
Nice backtracking Marvel, was Magyk also brainwashed by fake news even though she was there?

>Guy whose only mutant power is being good at machines is outsmarted at machines by a 9 year-old girl

>>Hey Inferno! Thumbs up!
>>WHAAAAA?!

How do Karnak's powers even work? Just seems like vague kungfu meditation that just translates to whatever the writer wants.

He can detect the flaws in everything, in combat that translates to hitting weak points that can shatter things with little force.

Top tier kung fu

And he can see the weakness in everything

Isn't power building things without actually knowing how they work?

Sense flaw, punch flaw. Results may vary. There is a reason Karnak either lands a hit or loses the fight in most scenarios.

It just works.

Mutants are weak and icky

>last panel
That's gay

I believe Medusa, the media never needs anyone to tell them to demonize mutants, they love doing that shit.

>do you think we should tell them we are trying to destroy the cloud now

>and risk solving a hero vs hero situation in a logical manner
>HELL NO

>8 and smarter than the literal tech genius whose mutant power is to be a tech genius

This doesn't even make sense

See that mountain. You can climb it

Just a hunch from reading Mosaic's book, but he really doesn't come off as a guy who'd want to hang around with teenagers.

>In this week's Agents of SHIELD, Chloe Bennet has been replaced with Major Man in the role of Quake.

No powers, just decades of martial arts and meditation.

Man, these Inhumans are just the best!

Kung fu plus the ability to see the weaknesses in anything.

To be fair, his power is to build what's necessary. He doesn't necessarily understand it, and it doesn't need to be the best design, just something that gets the job at hand done.

So is Colossus's wearing ass-less chaps or something in panel 1?

How else is he supposed to air out his glutes?

Why does Karnak look like Abobo?

the sides of the legs are exposed. Kind of like Ibuki's costume

> Colossus' entrance last issue was for nothing

Awful writing, at least he beat Gorgon.

How can anyone read this and NOT see the X-Men as the bad guys?

It's just the thigh in every other panel, but there it goes all the way back.

WHY are they fighting???? JUST explain they are on the same side.

>Mutants are agressors
>Inhumans are just poor helpless victims that fight back
>Inhumans see what's happening and decide to help the mutants
>Mutant agressors attack again and the poor Inhumans must defend themslves
>In the tie-ins M murders a bunch of Inhumans and her and Savretooth cover it up

Mr. Storytimer, what's one thing you could say about this comic that's good?

Are you joking?

brings up some very good points

X-Men
>"Shit, its wave two of the inhumans and traitorclops here to fuck up our plans and kill all mutants!"

Inhumans
>"We just don't want to explain our position and how we're going to take out the cloud, gotta fight."

Oh user we have an one more chapter and based on the twitter poll at least two more fights.

Why don't they call SHIELD or the Avengers?

Where is the third summers brother when you need him, and I'm pretty sure that Havok can take most of that team.

I understand why the x-men want to fight but fuck cyclops just say you are on the same side and not attack emma for no fucking reason.

One more chapter
Two weeks

If I'm remembering properly the last thing we saw from the mutants was magneto got mind controlled and then that person jumped to cyclops who then escaped the base. For all the mutants are aware this is a retalitory attack.

Based Magneto putting a stop to all this nonsense.

Yes how dare they try to save themselves. Stupid mutants should just lay down and die.

>Magneto completely dismissing that new inhuman character
We needed more moments like this

By knowing the context.

Basically, Marvel wants this to be 'grey'. But the context they've set up makes the mutants 150% right, and the Inhuman royal family are basically monstrous supervillains. The only way Marvel can come close to painting a morally grey situation is to make the X-Men behave as dickish as possible, and even then, the sheer logical fact of their moral superiority still makes the Inhumans impossible to empathize with.

If I were an entirely new reader with no knowledge of Black Bolt's good past stories, I'd have shed no tears over Havoc just icing him while he was in that tank. Hell, I'd probably have applauded.

What a terrible cliffhanger. Lemire and Soule can't storytell for shit in this.

Holy shit, Lemire is writing this shit? what the fuck happened?

I can't tell if he is supposed to drop the ship over them or is hovering it over and threatening to drop it on them.

It's part of an incredibly retarded plan
>Hey let's keep this guy busy as shit hits the fan inside the place where time moves faster instead of on the outside where keeping him busy for some time would actually have an impact

To be fair Forge's mutant power is literally "I don't know how it works it just does"

>Laura's ass
Goddamn...

>tough guy instead of big guy
Missed opportunity

Fuck off Sup Forums and take your cancer with you

>Where is the third summers brother when you need him
Black Bolt killed him, remember?

And Vulcan killed Black Bolt

But Black bolt came back, so why can't Vulcan?

Which of these four was the biggest shitshow?
>Civil War II
>Clone Conspiracy
>Death of X
>IvX

The reason he's attacking Emma is because he's pissed at her for framing Cyclops for destroying the cloud.

He's got a point though.

Guggenheim will probably bring his child with Lilandra's sister into X-Men: Gold, maybe Vulcan is not that far behind.

>Which of these four was the biggest shitshow?

Easily CWII. The others suck, but their negative impact is largely contained. CWII was a drag on so many books for too long.

No he doesn't, that is why he can fuck off and take his cancer with him.

And it would be for the best if you where to fuck off with him as well

Vulcan didn't kill Black Bolt. Black Bolt just got sucked into the cancerverse because he was at the epicenter of the fault opening and had to fight his way back out.

A bit to late, I want Vulcan to show up, slap all the inhumans with his big mutant cock and end this thing.

Vulcan as at the epicenter as well

Why did anyone okay this massive pile of shit?

Yeah, but he died.

They're trying to cut into mutant market share to see if they could supplant them.

Since they know Fox is never going to give up the rights, they were trying something asymmetrical with a different property.

>>that pic for ms marvel and cyclops

This. If you've paid any attention to the X-Men and Inhumans interactions surrounding the cloud, it's impossible to see the X-Men as anything but the good guys and the Inhumans as anything but villains.

He can come back