Emma Roberts Talks Body Image: ‘I Used to Have a Complex About Being Short’

So Hollywood really does discriminate against smol actresses.

>Emma Roberts hasn’t always been confident about her height.

>In the December 2017 issue of SHAPE magazine, the 26-year-old Scream Queens star revealed that she used to feel self-conscious about how short she was.

>“I used to have a complex about being short,” she said. “Now I love that I’m 5’2. I’m strong, and that feels really good to me.”

>Speaking about the value of having confidence, Roberts said that, “I believe we are all innately confident,” although she added that as people get older “we lose touch with ourselves and let other people’s opinions and thoughts get louder than our own.”

>“Know that your own opinion about yourself matters more than anybody else’s. Keep turning up the volume on your own voice, and don’t let other people’s voices get louder.”

people.com/bodies/emma-roberts-diet-body-image-had-complex-about-being-short/

I wonder what reason Sup Forums will come up with to hate her for this?

Lazy eyed, wide mouthed bitch.

shave her crotch bare - gross! should feel self conscious about that! little girl vagina!

smol = cute

small girls are the best though

what is she doing with sarah huckabee sanders?

Women are supposed to be small. Hollywood just has a fascination (agenda) with casting masculine women and feminine men

High-waisted clothing is fucking ugly.

That girl looks way better than Sarah.

why would women need to be insecure about height. don't these roasties realize they just have to not be obesely fat and have an okay face?

she should have a complex about having a munted head

>men thinking they're allowed an opinion on women's body issues

You're not a girl, how the fuck would you know what it's like to be one?

The hell. That's fine. Women should be small.

she has the most beautiful ear muffs
you don't deserve these quads, delete your post faggot

It's really only because being a short girl will mean that short (think 5'4" and 5'6" short) guys will come after you.

Women will gauge the types of men who approach them as a compliment or an insult.

As a very short man, you can literally insult a woman just by having interest in her and that's why she had a complex.

>allowed

Fuck off retard

Pale as a fucking corpse.

>I Used to Have a Complex About Being Short

I still do

Fuck off imposter

5'6" isnt THAT short, is it?

Imagine meeting her in real life and fighting every urge to scream out that you want to eat her pussy.

>As a very short man, you can literally insult a woman just by having interest in her and that's why she had a complex.
suddenly wishing i was short to height troll girls

how would a really tall girl feel about a manlet approaching her

Really great contrast with the black and blue.

So true.

You got me user

Simple but effective

>short
>bad
only if you're a man

5'10" is the average, but 5'8" to 6'0" is the normal average range within one standard deviation.

she'd feel like there was something wrong with her that gave off the impression a man in a lower sexual league than her would think they're in the same one.

>i felt very bad about having a big dick

She should be more concerned about her flat chest. There are countless small girls who at least have the decency to carry some big womanly tits.

that's sad, I'm sorry Emma I hope you can stay #Brave

> ‘I Used to Have a Complex About Being Short’

why? there's literally nothing wrong with a woman being short. Guys actually like short girls better than tall ones. Short is considered beautiful... in fact she has literally NOTHING to feel insecure about so she's just making shit up to give herself a reason to complain. This is nothing like when men are short, who ACTUALLY have a reason to be upset about it since it affects all aspects of male life.

better than being a nigger

Try being 5'5''.

i'd like her to make me black and blue if you're picking up what i'm putting down buddy

I agree.

Hollywood is weird. It's far more sexist than anywhere else in the country and pretty much everyone in charge is completely out of the loop with pop culture but think they know everything about it. So if you're an actress and shorter than 5'4" or so the only roles you get are teenagers and voiceovers.

From comments by my mom and sister, when you're a tall woman manlets are the only men who approach you, since they're trying to compensate for genetics.

is that a man?

All of the day, my man.

Fuck, shes reminding me of Taylor Momsen there.
I would sex both btw

my fellow african americans

I remember having a crush on a smol girl when I was in high school

She was pale and had brown hair and blue eyes

Took pictures of her from behind then deleted all when I graduated.

Looks like a skeleton

i'd propose to that skeleton

Please tell me you at least talked to her. Having a crush is one thing, taking photos of her ass is another.

This girl should have been Belle.
Fuck that disgusting whore Thotson.

she so Target pretty; that precieved level of approachability is what really makes her so sexy

Pretty soon you're gonna look like a chalk outline, pal.

I don't get why Sup Forums obsesses over literal c star actresses like emma roberts. No one outside of the plebs here care about her.

same
>tfw pleb and proud
why are you here

Fuck, maybe that’s why I love her, she’s target in a woman’s form: comfortable, approachable, warm, feels like home

>t. shemale

No not the ass. I mean I secretely took photos of her

homely emmapost cont'd

watch it user!

>approachable
as if
your beta ass would bitch out if you saw her irl

She can also be active

obviously emma was training to catch baby alligators

its an abstract feel

Nice strong grip.

>no shoes household
nice to see that not all americans are pigs

actually aroused

my household is the same third worlder

holy shit. So you're telling me my repulsiveness can literally be used as a weapon to make women feel bad about themselves?

that's the gist of what i took from it but apparently having really obvious bad genes is what does the trick

it's like an insult that can't be outright refuted because it's not stated directly but implied

Ayy. Damn, man.

>ywn never get pimp slapped by emma
Truly the worst feel.

She really is best Emma. The other Emma's are okay but Roberts is the prettiest of the three.

Does this never mean I can get a tall gf? :(

not a cute one

>challenges stereotype
>thinks everything that's not 'Murica is third world
good one, amerifat

>thinks everything that's not 'Murica is third world
yes

and that's MISTER burgerfat to you, muhammed

It isn't in asia, south america, or india, or anywhere else where malnourished brown people live.

Horseshit.
They love short women. Mostly so they can fit in a frame with manlet actors.
As a tall actor it sucks, since I'm picky and can only date taller girls now.

I need her feet in my mouth

ew

>5'10"
If you're an Amerimutt, yes. Young men in white countries are "average" (read: noticeably shorter than most) at 180cm. When I visited I saw countless young white men who could only even claim to be that height if they were wearing workboots 24/7.

>this Ameriboo thinks his shitty nation is "pure-blooded".

Nice, an actual excuse for a best Emma thread.

giv violent gf

>tfw no smoll gf

>tfw 6'4" and white

feels good man

>mfw dummies shitting up best emma thread

i went violent gf

this slag is not going to age well

dont slag off givbro

>post that pic
>talk about shitty up a thread
lel

don't tell me what to do faggot

start visiting womens prisons.

there is nothing abstract about this feel at all

Correction: Lazy eyed, wide mouthed MIDGET bitch

>haha i is so clever they luv my post haha

I can not name one movie or TV show that this girl is in.

>Sup Forums constantly bitches about manlets
>Sup Forums constantly fawns over the womanlet bitches that create them
Never change, dorks.

can you imagine if emma put on a little bit of weight?

>t. bitter manlet
just be yourself bro

She'd be Snooki from Jersey Shore.