i must be loyle to my capo

What emotion was being conveyed here?

>No Jersey Shore Sopranos
WATCH IT MIKEY

i like how the guy gets punched too

Vinnie's a bitch

geordie shore > jersey shore

desu senpai

british inbreds can't even get their own language right, and you expect me to believe this is a valid opinion?

Top britcuck.

>You will never be alive while Jersey Shore was airing again

Could you beat Jwoww in a fight?

Jersey Shore cinematic universe when

Absolutely wrong

CABSAHEH BRO!

geordie shore is more trashy but jersey shore is way more entertaining

this fucking guy

>tfw you will never witness a grown man run headfirst into a concrete wall to avoid getting his ass beat by another grown man on television ever again

Objectively, yes. The fact that it could stay good for over 10 seasons while Jersey shore started to suck after 3 is amazing.

Geordie Shore > The Valleys Season 1 > Jersey Shore

What the fuck was the point of Jersey Shore? Were they supposed to achieve a certain goal by the end of the series? Why did MTV just give some random people a house and film their interactions?

>tfw you will never fuck JWoww

I totally know that feel

you only like geordie shore because you come from trash and can relate
jersey shore is universal and trandescends race/class/gender/ethnicity

Like all real art it was pure. Art needs not goals.

>point of Jersey Shore

m8 its (((reality))) TV, there is no point

i think it is semi-scripted or something idk

Because it made them a shit ton of money

lets film 8 horny 20 something year olds that will just party and argue all day and we just have to record it and just bleep you we don't even need to leave New Jersey the show was a money maker

>can relate

I'm a black south african. I go months at a time without even interacting with white people. The show is just crazier and better in every way and doesnt have to rely on only Mike and Snooki to be good

>LIER
Trash begets trash.

that sure is more enjoyable than Jwow getting in a fight for sure my man

>I'm a nigger

Where did you steal your internet from?

I get your point but for me crazier=/=better

why is that lady naked on the floor

Give it back, jamal.

is this show like the american trailer park boys or something?

Her last name is Wigglesworth though

>CABS AHEHE

Righteousness

Charlotte just decided to get fucking wasted one night for no reason and then pissed in some else's bed. Top stuff

I think the question you should be asking is "Why aren't all ladies naked on the floor?".

Also Duckphone a GOAT.

they look like the fuck black guys

no

jersey shore = warsaw shore >>> geordie shore >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> gandia shore

I watched one episode of Geordie Shore, the first episode, and when one of the sluts took a dude she had just met for five seconds in a bedroom and immediately fucked him I noped out. JS was degenerate fun, GS felt like a PSA for why Britain should be nuked from orbit so we don't all end up with super AIDS.

>warsaw shore
>its real

kurva

You have to fuck one.

A. Deena the Meatball
Or
B. The Staten Island Dump

Choose wisely.

Deena of course, I don't even need to think about it

>tfw we used to have weekly gamethreads for this on Sup Forums
those were the days

If it's a one time thing I fuck Angelina. If I gotta be with the chick then I pick Deena. Deena was actually kind of nice, Angelina was terrible. If I could pick any to fuck it would be Sammi and any to date it would be JWOW.

Holy shit I would wreck Snooks now

Hummina hummina!

oh god

>not sticking the ringing and vibrating Duckphone up your ass while you corner everyone in the house and force them to watch you masturbate

she's not even italian...
what a poser

>tfw no rich retarded Peruvian midget MILF who thinks she's Italian and acted like a retarded slut then got her life together and loves being a mom and wife

HEARSE IS HEAH OH YEAH

NOT-A REAL ITALIANS-A, MADONN

deena for the personality

The Situation>>Pauly D>>>>>>vinny

I always thought these show were scripted to the boot.
what happened there?

>Remember when MTV played music!?

>Remember when MTV played fun reality shows!?

Will they one day be saying;

>Remember when MTV played anti-white marxist propaganda!?

...And what WILL be playing on MTV when Gen Z is reminiscing about what MTV used to play?

We had a huge thread about that when it happened.

The image of The Situation, sitting on a luxurious couch in an Italian villa, with his bad fake tan, a neck brace and just staring emptily into space, was a beautiful representation of the ABSOLUTE STATE of western civilization.

I also thought it was hilarious that he probably hurt himself more by running into the wall than simply taking a punch and pretending to be knocked out.

They already had The Real World (reality series in which a bunch of ordinary people representing the different sub-cultures in their late teens/early twenties demographic shared a house in different cities) and there was a popular internet documentary/video featuring interviews with Guidos at the Jersey Shore.

So they put the two concepts together.

I can't believe I miss when MTV was Jersey Shore and Jackass and not the fucking retarded shit it is now.

It's amazing.

The last time I watched MTV was when they sent those guidos to Italy.

The dude who punched her was a rando at a bar, not a cast member.

Stop murdering white farmers or you're going to starve to death, you dumb nigger.

anyone have that gif of Situation standing in a towel by a door looking totally surprised?

Ultimate Bro tier:
-Mike after getting clean

Bro tier:
-Vinnie
-Paulie

Peripheral bro tier:
-Mike

Shitter tier:
-Ronnie

I think the first season was a lot less fake than the other ones due to the fact that these people weren't celebrities yet. In the next seasons there's always a crowd following them and a ton of bodyguards.

What was her fucking problem?

>that slow head rotation
kek

youtube.com/watch?v=-j25IXqm1rI