Deathstroke #13 Storytime

Twilight part two!

Man, I really wish I didnt read that solicitation yesterday

Tell me about it... Rebirth is such a mess.

Heh Black Pa- I mean Red Lion is quite the funny guy

Ja Zaki is best new rebirth character

Man Joe is such a weirdo

Was Jericho always this creepy.

Kinda. Im just glad too see him alive. Hated his shitty death in my re flashpoint.

Was he just a ghost by then? I might be thinking of Johns TT though, where he was a body snatcher 90% of the time

Someone needs to remind the colorist that Adeline's husband is black.

That guy is in the bottom right panel, she's sleeping with someone else

Yeah. Still hated his death.

The try hard edgy 90's death.

Nice.

No. The guy in the bottom is the military guy from the past few issues, the one that interviewed Slade in the supermax.

Next:
>“TWILIGHT” part three! In exchange for dropping all the charges against him, Deathstroke takes a contract for U.S. Naval Intelligence that proves far more difficult than it should, and encounters an unexpected new ally in teenager Tanya Spears, a.k.a. Power Girl!

Hey it's Power Girl time.

Oh boy, Classic Slade

Jailbait time

He was more creepy.Then he went insane.

The end

>Possessing a Jew to go and ask for forgiveness in a Catholic Church
From who did Joe get his sense of humour from?

Slade moved on from teenage girls(I think) and is now cucking his own son.

Power Girl needs to be careful...

>His boyfreind that he tried to murder is still alive.
>His dad is fucking his fiancee

Being Joe is suffering.

Fuck's sake Slade.
You really need to stop pulling shit like this, it's not gonna end well.

This is why the book is the best thing from DC at the moment

So he met her for like 2 seconds and just instantly decides "I'm gonna fuck my son's fiancée"?

Jesus, Slade.

he deserves it.
he's always been an annoying shitbag

... is this the reason Slade turned blind?
radiation poisoning?

So this is why he was checking if she had a dick last issue

this book is too good

I thought the implication is she's been working for Slade from the start

That's Our Slade!

>Power Girl needs to be careful...
It's to late

She is going to get STROKED

>So he met her for like 2 seconds
user haven't you been paying attention?
This is probably part of another Keikaku that's been years in the making. Remember, Etienne is working for some unknown party (probably Adeline) and she revealed to Hosun that's he's working with Deathstroke ( which caused him to quit and go looking for Rose).

It's all keikakus within keikakus.

oh shit. completely forgot about that part.
sry

You know, someone needs to storytime the first 12 issues in order, because there is some prime planning going on here. Plus, she seemed to be instantly antagonistic to Rose during their first meeting

She's probably working for Adeline/HIVE

Seriously people, dont read the May solicitations for this, they drop a serious spoiler in them

desu knowing this book she's probably not really dead and it's all part of another plot.

I think that she was working for Adeline/HIVE but she works for Slade now.

Or she was working for Slade all along and everything is an elaborate scheme to troll Jericho.

Jericho is going to go nuclear wen he finds out.Is Priest going to bring back crazy Jericho?

Or the dead person is Jericho.

>cucks his wife
>cucks his son
>pays his daughter's bf to kill her which is practically like paying him to sleep with another woman
Who can stop this madman?

double dubs confirm, Slade is a dick. A masterful Keikaku dick.

>Who can stop this madman?
How close is big breasted Powergirl to delicious brown Powergirl?

Eh, seeing as how everyone out keikaku's one another in this series I'm sure she'll be back

Isherwood's looking a hell of a lot like Jared Fogle in that panel which raises the question of when these two started fucking.

Joe is already shown to be pretty unstable already, with his attempted murder of Ikon already causing him angst

Jericho is unstable but he's not batshit insane, nuclear body snatching Jericho yet.

>tfw everything involving Ikon, Etienne and Joey was Slade keikaku in retaliation for Ikon diddling underage Joey

>t. Marvelfag

I don't think would bother with any keikakus if he suspected Isherwood of diddling Joey, he's just off the motherfucker and be done with it.

HAHAHAHAHA HOLY SHIIIIIIIIIT

Fuck I love this book.

>Cucking your own son

Slade is on a level I can't even comprehend

I remember a thread from yesterday where anons were talking about which DC characters represent the Seven Deadly Sins. After today, I believe that Slade should be Lust.

>SLADED

Jesus Christ Slade

Why is this book so good?????

STROKED

>the only white woman Deathstroke has fucked in this run is his wife

What did Priest mean by this?

They showed flashbacks of after sex with Pat as well, so 2 white women.

Obviously Slade is very pro-diversity

true I forgot

Terra is white too.

Not yet appearing or referenced in this run.

haven't seen here in this run yet.

but we will in the Lazarus Contract crossover.
and it better be nasty as fuck!

And he wants to bring Grant back from the dead accirding to a future solicit.

No, just let Grant lie he'll just fuck him over too.

Slade, you fucking savage.

P R I E S T
R
I
E
S
T

Isherwood said it himself that if Slade knew about him and Joe he would straight up do worse than murder him.

rape?

It can't be the gay part so must be age related

Man Priest is a fucking good writer, has he written for more than comics? I would watch a Slade show written by him.

Not necessarily. Could just be seen as a general betrayal as well. Like villainous bro code shit.

He does not love His Son.He fucks his girl.

Thats pretty retarded with Slade cucking his own son

Why does he hate his children?

It's a relationship with his son. I think Slade would just find that disgusting given how much he actually cares about his family cucking aside.

Are you suggesting the bro code was ever not retarded?

because he's a villain

he doesn't hate them.
he's just a sperg

Pretty much, with the context we had of Ish knowing Joey when he was a kid and was probably a confidant to kid Joey it makes their whole relationship pretty questionable and leads someone to believe that Isherwood took advantage of kid Joey.

I mean Deathstroke is no one to talk since he had a thing with Terra but he is also a bit of a Papa Wolf so if he suspects someone is taking advantage of his kids or has hurt them in any way he will hunt down, torture, maim and kill whoever did it.

Hell, we literally just finished an arc that had slade put a bounty on his daughter just to see who would be dumb enough to try to kill Deathstroke's daughter. Papa Wolf to the extreme