Congratulations! You win a Magic Muffin! What rule free wish will you make?

Congratulations! You win a Magic Muffin! What rule free wish will you make?

20 more rule free wishes.

Sup Forums goes home forever

I wish the British kept their word and gave the holy lands to the Palestinians after WWII

That fairies never existed

I wish the British went full racism like it's natural for them and took over Saudi Arabia and Africa through genocide.
I also wish the british had won and conquered America.

I'll wish for Dr.Pig to come back

That every single culture in the world has developed new and intriguing technologies 5000 years ago, and when said technology meets other cultures technology earth can actually advance faster than every attempt beforehand.

wouldn't make sense to have 20 more muffins instead? one bite equals one rule free wish. what, you just scarf muffins whole?

I wish I was happy

That this show stayed cancelled after season 6.

Here I am!

I wish I knew what to wish for?

You idiot, you could nibble or just sink your teeth in it and still have more free wishes

Another magic muffin

I wish for Adult NuBlossom to be Thick in this Costume

a sandwich

Don't get your knickers in a bunch m8

a girlfriend

Not that user, but you need to remember that the muffin tastes terrible, and the one thing you're not allowed to wish for is a better tasting muffin.

I wish for the ability to grant my own wishes/infinite wishes.

You know, the usual.

>nobody wishing that ONLY THEY can use the magic muffins

I wish Starfire was real and was my girlfriend

Having my dream GF with powers of her own that she'll only ever use to help me out.

I wish to eat the muffin and make all my dreams come true, mr candlejack make it s

A second Holocaust

To suck starfires Green painted toes

No more mutants

You say Timmy! You all get your pathetic asses kicked in the later year because you were still a fucking small part of a island in a post-colonial era rounded by people who wants you dead

Fox would just give the X-Men and Fantastic Four rights back to Marvel

>20
>not infinite

jets win the next 5 super bowls somehow

Ben Garrison pls

impeach Drumpf

I wish for an explinatiom on this meme

Erase all my debt

You...I like you.

Couldn't he just make a regular wish along the lines of "I wish my shit was unfucked."

to become fucking invincible.

I wish...they did an episode where Timmy and Trixie go to a nude beach!

Actually, after the French Empire collapsed and the Solidfication of the British Raj and Australian colonies, the British Empire was pretty much safe against any and all threats.

I wish I hadn't made that stupid comment online yesterday.

I wish for Brat's Monkey Paw Meme to die

>more wishes
>my friend not to have a shitty life nor shitty life-threatening aids-like disease
>my grams not to have died of horrible cancer and still be alive
>make my ma five years younger and clear of all her awful physical pains
>to have a bigger, thicker dick
>be free from my horribly ruined credit because of my father using my SSI when I was a kid

That's all I want.

>first wish
I wish for exclusive, inalienable access to every nuclear weapon on the planet, and for them all the spontaneously detonate in the event of my death.
>second wish
I wish there was absolutely no means of safely dismantling them, or ceasing any scheduled production of more nuclear weapons.
>third wish
I wish every world leader on the planet was immediately informed to this precedent, and had no means of preventing atomic hellfire within or immediately after my lifetime.

you can't wish for money with regular wishes. Because it would either involve creating new money (which is Counterfeiting (which is bad))
or taking the money from somewhere else (which is stealing (which is bad))

I wish I was a Multiversal level god

Well I wish I could so what do you think about that

Win the lottery?

Yeah, if that were the case, they would find you and freeze ya or do whatever it is necessary to keep you alive for a very long time.

I wish I had 1 billion rule wishs.

My first wish would be
"I wish that black people stopped existing right now".

My second wish would be
"I wish that white females would be capable of monogamous love and not be focused on animalistic polygamous lust"

My third wish:
"I wish that all humans with jewish DNA were erased from existence in every single possible existing time period where jew DNA exists.

Uh, what if you have some Jewish blood yourself user?

Then I stop existing but its for the good of all humans that will ever exist in my new world with no jews at all.

That would constitute taking that win away from someone else.

Why don't you just shoot yourself then? There won't be any Jews in the nonexistence of death

But that's not against the rules, that's enforcing them.

I wont be satisfied until all jews are gone.

So? They took the risk, but they didn't bet on everyone in the world not having a wish that would turn the odds in their favor.

>freezing me
If my heart isn't beating, I'd be as good as dead. And if not, then my access to nuclear arms would still have to be 'inalienable' - so if they did that the world would still be fucked.
>or do whatever it is necessary to keep you alive for a very long time.
Then I could sleep around with STD honeypots and collect all kinds of terminal diseases, throw myself into cancer-causing conditions, and have the collective efforts of the entire world come together to cure them immediately. And if they do manage to come up with some kind of life-elongating elixir of life, then I would've single-handedly forced humanity into a new age of medical progress under the eternal threat of horrible nuclear destruction. I couldn't lose.

I impregnate wanda and you are forced to watch it happen and replay in your mind everyday for the rest of you life.

I can live with that.

How about wishing for all of the lost faberge eggs or just 10 pounds of pure gold

Time stopping powers that will work like in fiction (issues like oxygen and light won't exist)

You been hanging around Sup Forums too much, haven't you?
Barely anyone wins the lotto. And if anything, you could be doing them a favor. Do you have any idea how many people have had their lives ruined by winning the lotto?

So essentially ZA WARUDO with no limit

They would probably just put you in a medically induced coma and build machines that force your body to function.

But user, the holy lands belong to nobody. This entire conflict started because money paid for land for people to settle went to the wrong party, and people have been escalating it ever since

Also, I swear the place must have a Marker style effect on people. Place has been contested longer than areas of Korea

Back on topic, I'd probably go along with this guy and force people to work together where science can be used to improve the lives of people.

I wish everyone in the world were anthropomorphic animals, and that I would be a mouse

>furries

Is it a play on words for maguffin or am i just retarded?

Reality Manipulation powers without limits solely under my own control

Honestly this.
You're retarded nuke user. You're wish is bad and you should feel bad.

I wish Kubo Rule 34.

I wish Cosmo not be a idiot, forever...

To be Tara Strong's fuck toy.

>Che Approved

Starting to get old, you sure you want to fuck an old woman in a few years?

t. underage Sup Forums

I wish polfags would stay in their containment board.

You have to have SOME limits user

I wish for bling bling boy to be a meme

All of them, and if the universe crashes underneath this massive undertaking, I want everything to reset in such a way that I get my magic muffin back and can make a different wish with the knowledge that 'all of them' was a bad idea.

he is already the meme

To win the lottery

Its a simple fact that the world would be better if jews never existed.

I think that wishes like these are off-limits in anticipation of what would happen if two children simultaneously wished for it.

Practically speaking it could be one of those "multiple winners" situations but if it's a scratch card jackpot, not one where you pick your own numbers, the rules get murkier because those are DESIGNED to have just one winner.

I would wish for a world where extremely advanced technology capable of producing and distributing resources is democratically owned and operated so that everyone has basic needs met like food and housing, and this kind of "economy" would render not only what we currently think of as employment but also the concept of currency nearly obsolete, so that the entire human race will be able to freely and safely focus on technological, artistic, and personal advancement.

I wish for a world without jews

I wow this Thread was deleted

If you made yourself never exist, it would create a time paradox where you would never wish yourself out so nothing would happen.

That the muffin tasted better.

DELET THIS

Wish for gold then.

the power to move through time freely

I want to timefreezeblowjob.swf someone

can i be a grill bat? or do i still have a dick?

To control the very fabric of reality and be all-powerful.

I wish that which exists to cease to exist. (cause nihilism)

>I hate black people because they are dumber than me

>I hate jewish people because they are smarter than me
I never understood how Sup Forums couldn't see this obvious double standard.

I wish that a karma system exists for the world, with the good and bad deeds of each person being tallied.

If you are a good enough person, you get visited by your waifu/husbando, exactly as you imagine them. They being around slowly bleeds off your good karma until you have to do good deeds again to keep them around. Be an asshole, and you accrue bad karma you have to burn off with with good deeds before you can start earning good karma again.

Your waifu/husbando deeply cares for you and just wants what is best for you. If anything happens to them that would cause you to be separated, they come back not long after your next good deed.

It doesn't have to be the same waifu/husbando every time, if your tastes change over time. But it will be whatever your ideal love truly is at the moment.

>this wish immediately solves world peace
>you retroactively drown in infinite waifu pussy for the good karma that'd grant you