Story time

Mosaic #5

I get it

has been cancelled yet?

nope

So real talk, what makes Mosaic different from the rest of the nuHumans? Cause while I'm not racing out to get each issue, it's been a pleasant read and whenever I'm at the LCS I usually pick up the latest issue if I'm passing it by.

Is it because he doesn't get pandered to? Like 90% of the newest Inhumans have had scenes in other books where people go like "Oh man, how's he doing that!" or some shit, but this fucker hasn't gotten one except for maybe slipping into Magneto's head.

I think it's ending at 8. That #8 solicit sure sounded like a Final Issue solicit but we won't know for sure until next month or someone confirms it.

Yeah Marvel kinda slept on the promotion for it. It kinda just exist.

I mean he is in IvX, but so is every nuhuman in a current running book.

The first tpb goes up to issue 5, but who knows this days? Marvel is making trades out of 3 issues and bonus 'classic' issues to fill in

The end

Thank you

>tfw you thought this was gonna be trash when it was announced
>turns out its kinda interesting
>literally better than most of marvel titles right no

goddamit

Enjoy 11k sales of this POS inhuman trash book, hope this gets canned and forgotten soon. Not even readers want to take it for free. Long live the X men and death and cancellation to all inhumans

>sales matter

Cancelation is preferable to being written by hacks. Enjoyed you X-men comics being written Bendis, Aaron and Hopeless?

I gotta admit, I liked this page.

bump