Batgirl #8 Storytime

Son of Penguin part two!

yey waifu time

Thanks for storytiming this. Issue was awful but every rebirth issue must be storytimed. Have a good one.

I want Magpie to sit on my face

why is penguin being so mean

i'm trying to like this badly

Why is the chick from breathless here

Don't try, first arc was alright but when Babs went back to the cesspool which is Burnside quality freefalled, Secret Society bombing Burnside when?

Next:
>“SON OF THE PENGUIN” part three! Meeting your boyfriend’s parents is always stressful. But when by “parents” you mean “the Penguin” and by “meeting” you mean “punching in the face”…well then, you must be Batgirl! Babs gets to the bottom of Penguin’s involvement in Burnside and decides once and for all if Ethan is a hero or a villain.

Yikes.

>not like other girls :^)

Real Batgirl Rebirth when?

Why is this happening? Was this a joke? The villain on the cover shows up at the end for an app gag?

I've never read this book before but I'm physically angry right now.

>No thigh swivels

DC why

This is shit but this is a good page
>mime
nice

Christ is that it? five pages and all there is a poorly redesign Beware outfit and a shit talk on the original outfit.

Fucks sake thats disappointing.

Least i can wait for Snyders take.

They did the same thing with Fright, who was a complete afterthought last issue.

also, where the fuck did she pull her gun from?

And what was the point of intentionally styling a character after the chick from Breathless then not doing anything with her.

>Orca in Nightwing
>Magpie in Batgirl

Now we just need Absence to show up in Batwoman or something. Make it happen, DC.

I wonder what a comic by Godard would be like?

>Christ is that it? five pages and all there is a poorly redesign Beware outfit and a shit talk on the original outfit.

Nah, the costume looks good. That's the only thing you can't fault it for. And having classic Magpie aged down makes her look less like a weirdo and more like a young 80's street punk which is definitely a good direction.

Magpie wearing pants?

Fail.

>someone tries to empathize with your melodrama
>"you just don't get it!"

I fucking hate this

itll be decent, but not as good as he thinks it is.

eh, differing tastes i guess. weirdo 80's magpie was my fave personally

BEST MAGPIE

Finally someone calls out Babs costume for being ugly as sin

You're in for a disappointment.

Barbara has yellow boots in many of her incarnations.

Yeah, the Beware The Batman look is a major improvement

you the Russian dude? Did you get you magpie lego figure yet?

ace nigga

I want Orca...

Buy it

DO IT

on that note, because obviously this romance isn't going anywhere, how many people did Babs actually fuck besides Grayson?

because Dick's been bedding every girl he meets, yet Babs has been acting like a damn puritan in that aspect.

This was okay. Comics just seem so short to me.

Who's the white-haired one on the right?

And the mud person below? Isn't she the Clayface bud?

Who are the four to the left of Catwoman? The lower left one looks like one a Wildstorm character.

Maybe she's saving up for those boots.

white hair is fright (Who was apparently int he last issue but i dont remember)

Mud person is lady clayface yeah, as for the four on catwoman, only one i know for sure is harley, eyepatch might be lynx.

>Who are the four to the left of Catwoman? The lower left one looks like one a Wildstorm character.
It`s shitty one-off villains from past run.

>Who's the white-haired one on the right?
Teacher, some sort of asian Magpie

>And the mud person below? Isn't she the Clayface bud?
Lady Clayface, wife Clayface III

Thank you both!

Gee, I wonder why

He wants a fat son that he can relate to.

Weird how Melissa Benoist has this manly neck thing going too.

I forget the redhead's name but I think she's Molly something, the leader of the Irish gangs in Gotham.

How do people who get this traumatized over being "misgendered" by strangers even function?

>a decent threat in her first appearance and in Beware the Batman
>taken out in two pages despite being the cover villain
>a more conservative costume than in a children's cartoon

Big shame, especially since I don't care about this Penguin's son story. We all know how it will end.

What is this "punch to the gut" bit. That's not the first time I heard that phrase in reference to misgendering (I think the first time was with Shortpacked or something stupid like that). Is this the go to phrase now?

>Watchmen smiley pin on car keys

And people were bitching about the previous Burnside run, this is how bad it could be

Dick is a slut

> All her friends are lesbians

How long till Babs is one too?

This whole issue was extremely meh I even cringed with but I'm still going to hold out hope it gets better. They need to change the fucking artist first though

At the rate I feel this is going? Soon

this page looks nice at least

I kinda liked this issues .

bump to read in a minute

Hold on the tranny went to a fertility doctor and got upset when the doctor referred to his reproduction capability as a man? What did the dumbass expect?

He expected that everyone give into his delusion

That walkhome app seems like something out of Black Mirror.

Birds of Prey, freindAnon!

Even though it's my fave, the Zodiac villain dude from Birds of Prey was the same - cover was all about the constellation minions, but they take him out in like three pages, and the rest of the issue is about something completely different.

To be fair to Burnside (which I hate with a lot of hate), Alysia is from Simone's similarly terrible, but in different and terrible ways. I'm still incredibly annoyed that she's sticking around for three freaking creative teams.

At least Birds of Prey only has Gus, and he's more of a side character.

What's wrong with Wildgoose? I think his art's the only thing that made this issue worth reading.

Zodiac Master came back?

In this month's Birds of Prey!

oh fuck ill check it out be it shit or not
thanks g

Well, I really like the series, but I'm a Birds of Prey fag. :)

The art on the first BoP rebirth turned me off, does it improve?

I'm pretty sure she fucked that Kai dude from the Asia arc.

I don't think so

No.

Damn

Guys it's 2017, transphobia isn't acceptable.

The artist is the only good part though.

Wait, is this a villain for hire app?

Come on, Ant-man's already done that.

that was something.

Why is zodiac master now a twink

Thank you

>doc how does my fertility check out
>you can't get pregnant
>what?!?! why!
>you have a penis and no female reproductive organs
>I'M A FEMALE HOW DARE YOU MISGENDER ME