The difference here is that Taika is actually a great filmmaker

The difference here is that Taika is actually a great filmmaker.

I'm expecting Thor 3 to be GotG-tier.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W2w3H_oLSIU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I liked what I've seen of him but he's not exactly used to action blockbusters. Still, probably can't be worse than the first 2 ones.

>Taika
Who?
>GotG-tier
You mean it will end in a LE EBIN DANCE OFF X-DDD ?

the dance ruse was a DISTACTION

Please don't take his stupid bait.

how HIGH do you have to BE

>I'm expecting Thor 3 to be GotG-tier.

This all depends on Marvel interference. If he's given the creative freedom Gunn was given I have no doubt that Taika can make a film on the level of GotG based on this two previous movies.

If Feige decides Thor needs to be a plot point in Avengers 4 and fucks with the movie and forces in cameos and future movie set-ups every scene then it will be shit.

>creative freedom
Poison when Marvel does it.

In what way? Iron Man 1 and GotG are the movies with the most creative freedom and they're by far the best of the unvierse

youtube.com/watch?v=W2w3H_oLSIU

His films are great.

No, they're shit.

The filming has been done months ago, and it seems like everyone is on good terms. I get the feeling that budget was a reason for most of the meddling before.

Why didn't Hunt for the Wilderpeople get a bigger push and a wider release in the US? It's GOAT and Flight of the Conchords is huge.

>Yer a bad igg Ricky.

that user wasnt using Gotg tier as a compliment

Comedy was the only good thing about the Thor films, so why is the third one being singled out line it's an anomaly?

I am OP and I was. I said Taikia is a great filmmaker and I'm expecting him to make a great film like GotG which would make it GotG-tier

Because its ubtitle is "Ragnarok". You know, apocalypse and stuff.

>I'm expecting Thor 3 to be a reedit-tier meme movie.
Everyone is, user. Everyone is.

>Taikia is a great filmmaker
Shill pls

Great argument

>he thinks directors do matter or have anything to say whatsoever in the Feige Cinematic Universe

>Says this after shitposing on Whedon roughly 600 times.

Thanks!

The only one of his movies I've watched is Hunt for the Wilderpeople and that was great.

>I'm expecting Thor 3 to be GotG-tier.
GotG was definitely bad but Thor 3 will be way worse.

>The difference here is that Shane is actually a great filmmaker.

>I'm expecting Iron Man 3 to be GotG-tier.