Thank fucken god this trilogy was made--the greatest cinematic masterpiece ever created

Thank fucken god this trilogy was made--the greatest cinematic masterpiece ever created.

There is nothing that comes close to its scope/grandeur/cinematics/OST/etc.

When you watch the triology your life literally seems empty in comparison.

where the diversity at tho?

>what is Avatar 1, 2, and 3

there's plenty of orcs, what are you complaining about

Based

Don't forget the sand people. Recurring theme is that minorities typically help Sauron. Asians are the goblins.

/thread

>Avatar 13, 14, and 15 not the best trilogy
Back to bed grandpa

Did Jackson sometimes over do it with Gimli as comic relief?

Perhaps. But not in a way that compromised the character and the dynamic between Aragorn Legolas and gimli

Too much CG, some hollywood-ization of the books, pace too fast, fights too long, too many scenes digitally color graded.

But yes, they are amazing films.

>When you watch the triology your life literally seems empty in comparison.

There is a black Gondorian soldier in the Osgiliath scene

Make the remake. Do it faggots. I fucking dare you. Make it. Go on. Fucking do it. Let the Trilogy meme you into over-reaching, spending far more than you reasonably should, and keep telling yourself it's going to be a smash hit. Then watch it fail. Miserably. Please, fucking do it.

The reason why LOTR is great is that it's a one long movie basically.
Trilogies shot with a long gap in between movies are doomed to be inconsistent.

>Too much CG
Fuck off, nolan.

Yes. Especially in the extended edition scenes. Theatrical cut Gimli isn't too bad though.

What's your favorite credits song my dudes? For me, it's may it be.

Tolkien is a shit writer and lotr is one of the most simply fairy tales ever, take off your nostalgia glasses

shouldn't you be filing taxes, martin?

Suck my uncut cock retard

it's literally a 10/10 trilogy, don't let the bookfags, who complain about Tom Bombadil not being in it, and contrarians fool you
nothing will ever come close

Film is way too fucking long

It's the music as well though, I sit through the credits completely content with the beautiful music for about 10 minutes.

from a purely methodical approach regarding the cinematography and composition it's not a 10/10 trilogy, it's more like a 6/10. But the scenes, music and characters are so perfect it really is the only 10/10 trilogy out there.

No

the virgin Zimmer
the chad Shore

what is...

Star Wars OT
Back to the Future
The Godfather
Spiderman
Indiana Jones

stop nostalgiafagging you fag

did you take your daily meth tard?

it's this bait?

you know you could apply 'nostalgiafagging' to fans of any trilogy you mentioned?
or am i being trolled

Psychoanalytic depth is remarkable. Archetypal and appeals to the most base parts of man. It is like the Pantheon or platonic dialogues - magnificent and will be appreciated and studied so long as eyes can see.

oh look, a homosexual also hates lotr, how shocking

They honestly should have included at least a couple of black people

Only the first one is really good, the other two are a mess. Read the books.