Amazing Spider-man #24 Storytime

Time for Doc Ock's Wild Ride to switch tracks...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QEZBhL5lpqg
marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Aunt_May's_House
youtube.com/watch?v=0h64gtpFj90
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

hold on how does a mask with teeth work

Why didn't any of the clones run tests on themselves to see if they were the real one?

THE DIE IS CAST

>The most perfect clone ever created
Mr. Sinister and Arnim Zola are laughing at you so hard.

Very carefully.

youtube.com/watch?v=QEZBhL5lpqg

So Dr. Octopus now has a perfect presumably not-fat body?

Funny how Sinister and Zola's clones have none of the problems that Jackal's clones have.

Christ, Slott totally murdered Ben's character

And also brought back Jackal in spider-island just to make him a bitch.

>This entire storyline was literally just a way for Slott to make Spock again but now even more perfect since he doesn't have Peter's soul conflicting with him

Bravo!

I gotta say, Ben's Jackal outfit was way better than this crappy green leotard.

Thanks for reading, Sup Forums. Support the officfuck it Slott is getting sales regardless of quality. I'd rather have nothing.

I must say, as the writer of in the new Ben Reilly: Scarlet Spider series, Peter David sure has his work cut out trying to fix this mess Dan Slott made.

This, they should have killed off this Ben and then reveal there is another clone of Ben who only has memories up to his death.

>Leaving without making sure that the Jackal is actually dead
What a moron

Ben getting shirtless makes no sense at all, how does he just slide down his shirt?

I kept hoping fake "Ben" would die as I was reading this.

It's a clone of Ben. How are people not getting this? Ben Reilly had memories of his "past life" too, but he wasn't Peter Parker.

That would have been a good end, but we can't have that now can we.

Seriously Slott, fuck you. You got 30 issues out of the concept, just let it fucking go.

Hell, if Robbie Thompson can salvage the mess that Slott made with Silk, I think Peter David can fix Ben.

Muh perfect copy, muh Gwen who suddenly remembers how she died

>inferior spiderfags still butthurt
let me drink your tears

Reminder Ock has been in almost every issue of spider-man since Superior began.

He is real ben. And he is better than ever.

Hahahahahahahha.

A perfect copy is still a copy. It's not Gwen or Ben's original consciousness placed in a new body, it's a different but identical consciousness.

Doc Ock is in a similar situation. When he uploaded a copy of his mind to a robot and jacked pete's body, that's still just a copy. The original Otto died dormant in his own body, judging from the fact that the real Pete was in his own body all along.

This. Ben was a clone with Peter's memories, but he wasn't Peter. Jackal-Ben is a clone with Ben's memories, but he's not Ben.

We are our memories user

Why wouldn't Spider-Man appear in every issue of Spider-Man? It's his book.

I understand that, but Slott and everyone at Marvel are treating him like he's the real Ben, so it's still pretty damn irritating.

Read again user, try with your eyes this time

We are, but if you copy those memories and put them in another body, that's not you with two bodies. It's you and another identical person.

If he has all the memories of Ben. he is for all intents and purposes

He's just a SpOckfag who's trying to convince himself that Slott's writing is good.

Otto Octavius is Spider-Man. You can put your fingers in your ears and yell as loud as you want, but you can't escape the facts. The dice were cast a long time ago.

If this is a clone of Ben, where is Ben?

So, if someone made a second Ben clone with Ben's memories, would both clones count as the real Ben?

If I do that while my other body is dead is just a continuation.

In whatever afterlife he ended up in. Probably Heaven since unlike Peter he never made a deal with Mephisto.

In a dust bin somewhere.

Souls are real in the Marvel universe and Ock's has departed.

The first one is

holy shit, Meltman got RIPPED

but why is he fighting TarantulaDude?

If you do that while you're dead your original consciousness is also dead. There's an identical person living your life, but you aren't experiencing it.

Thanks, OP.

Still dead and not having to put up with modern Marvel's shit.

Well now you know how that feels, asshole.

Okay, it might be a bad idea trying to make sense of this shitstorm, but...
Did the signal kill the Carrion virus in every clone's body, or merely neutralize it for a time? If the latter, the surviving clones still have to take the pills, or they turn into zombies, right?

What a fucking mess of storyline.

Why? They'd both have Ben's memories. Why would one count as real and the other doesn't?

By that logic it was married peter not post omd peter who would go to hell.

How did Ben Reilly come back from the dead?
Or is thus just a clone, of a clone...?

Married Peter and post omd Peter are the same person, Mephisto himself confirmed it.

Oh fuck, S. SPIDEY coming back? Also, really Ben? Why did you jinx yourself like that?

It's a clone. Jackal made a clone from Ben's remains, killed it, made a clone from that clone's remains, killed it... over and over like twenty times. The last clone in that line is the "Ben" here.

probably just neutralizes it to give Ben something to in his upcoming solo series.

Jackal created a clone of Ben, then killed that clone and made a clone of him, and repeated the process until he reached the twenty-seventh clone.

Not the point. It was when he was married he did it.

When he isn't married he is more...moralistic.

Anything to do with Spiderman and clones is really fucking obnoxious.
You'd think Marvel would of learned that years ago...

We call him "Ben Really II"?

Using any form of actual logic would require Slott to be a competent storyteller.

>Ben Really

more like Ben NOTREALLY

>the most popular electronic device on earth!
>not ever mentioned in a single other Marvel book

So what you're saying is that he's Ben-27?

Is that supposed to be a replica of Uncle Ben and Aunt May's house? Because it doesn't look anything like it at all.

Maybe Richard and Mary's house?

>Update
marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Aunt_May's_House

>Parker Luck be damned
BEN NO, YOU FOOL!

Spider Island Jackal was Ben, though.

This is the moment were I officially thank Ben Reilly for finally killing Warren. He was just the worst

Honestly in that situation, the first I think wouldn't be revenge but "Oh thank god I'm not a clone after all."

This issue was fucking stupid.

But thanks anyway, Op.

>It's a clone of Ben.
The 26th clone of Ben, to be exact.

>judging from the fact that the real Pete was in his own body all along.

That is something far too many people are just too stupid to grasp. Peter and Otto never actually swapped bodies. They just had their brains reprogrammed to think they were different people.

I don't know why this stuff ever surprises me. There are people who STILL think the clones in Clone Conspiracy are somehow different from the clones shown in both the 70s and 90s Clone Sagas and that Gwen actually came back to life.

we SUPERIOR NOW
youtube.com/watch?v=0h64gtpFj90

So he'll be come an edgiest Kaine?

Ben Ten :^)

>Did the signal kill the Carrion virus in every clone's body, or merely neutralize it for a time?

Did you read Clone Conspiracy #5? All the clones died. But the original people (that the clones are made from) were never offed. Just frozen in a basement at New U (even Prowler, who was magically not dead).

Wouldn't he be 'Ben Reilly XXVIII', then?

Some were still explicitly alive like Electra. Slott's intent is that now any dead spider-villain can just pop up without explanation other than "surviving clone."

Well, 28, actually.

Ben Reilly, the original clone was killed. Jackal created a clone (would be Ben Reilly 2) and killed that clone 26 times. So this would be Ben Reilly 28.

I think I remember an image of a Peter Parker-like individual with the tentacle arms. Think that could be Otto in the new body