Murder On the Orient Express

>first white woman on screen is Daisy Ridley
>she's in an interracial relationship with a black man

FANTASTIC movie

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MWHPJ8hO-ZM
youtube.com/watch?v=mw4vMZDItQo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why does this shit bother me? I don't get it. Can't articulate why.

You know you are being manipulated and naturally resent it

wait was she the one that gets murdered

Because it's obviously forced pandering bullshit to anyone with half a brain. I honestly don't know how we've regressed so far in such a short amount of time.

I heard there was some awkward shoehorned interracial and virtue signaling in this film. Idk if it's true but if it's true doesn't that go against the whole point of them all knowing each other and all being a part of the murder?

>make up makes her freak face look normal
>she will breed with a handsome chad
B-but dysgenics don't real

Thanks for the warning!

>lets just do an adaption of an old book that already has a good movie and change nothing but the race of one character

I hate hollywood so much

yep

How do these cucks not realize they're a parody at this point?

Is it worth watching?

Cuckposting was a mistake

>>she will breed with a handsome chad
There's a good chance she's sterile due to her condition. Only about half of the people with it are still able to get pregnant.

Why couldn't they have made a statement about racism by having it be a hint that everyone on board knows each other by having Poirot find it odd that there's a nigger doctor on board the train and nobody giving a shit in the 1930s or whenever this is set?

Kind of subvert the pandering and use it as a clue

Is the twist the same as it was in the version from 1974 and does it compare to it?

because you dont eat soy.

>WFXM is interracial
>XFWM is perfectly fine

It's never equal representation, or even a random distribution of actor/actress races. If you're going to put identity politics into your work, at least do it right.

Name 5 recent films or tv shows which featured XWWM.

I'll get you started Spider-Man homecoming where fucking EVERY relationship was interracial

The puppet strings are catching your eye in the light. You don't fully understand their significance but the implication is dawning on you heavily.

Yeah it's a decent movie. Strong character cast, especially Hercule.

Master key, broken lock, etc.

I've heard the complete opposite and that Branagh comes off like an imbecile in an ego movie

The entire film was laced with race bait garbage

Fuck Hollywood

You'd make a good gamemaster for some kinda illuminati game

>some kinda Illuminati game.

>I honestly don't know how we've regressed so far in such a short amount of time.
The school system is infested with these libcucks, every position of power is filled with people who passed through this education system.

>>make up makes her freak face look normal
Say's who?

Why was Daisy Ridley in this movie exactly? Shouldn't she be busy with Star Wars

well you're on Sup Forums so the answer is either,

A. your a retarded Sup Forumstard
and/or
2. you feel that this kind of gay, or racial stuff is overly forced to try and win brownie points for being progressive and cool.

Because you're a faaaaag. I personally can't wait for murder mystery kino. They don't make them often.

>it takes literally two years for actors and actresses to shoot their scenes for a movie
>they don't have free time for other films or television shows during that time
Are you retarded?

Nope.

Spoiler for those unfamiliar with Murder on the Orient Express

The murder victim is a wealthy European businessman, who years ago for the lulz, broke into a rival millionaire's house and kidnapped their infant and murdered the child, but not bankrupting his rival by forcing him to pay a ransom with the bulk of the guy's fortune before handing him over the dead baby and skipping town* to go live in Europe, now twice as wealthy as he was before.

*Some adaptions say he was caught after killing the child but threatened the jury and lawyers into throwing the case so he got acquitted

The kidnapping and murder of the infant had a butterfly effect upon the family and their employees. One was crippled by the evil millionaire when he took the baby, one killed herself when the police initially thought she was the kidnapper, the husband became a worthless drunk who never recovered mentally, and the wife (who was pregnant at the time) miscarried and depending on the adapation, either killed herself or went irrevocably insane.

(And yes, Agatha Christie ripped off the Charles Limburg Baby Kidnapping with the plot)

The killers are the extended family of the couple who's kid was kidnapped/murdered and a group of loyal employees who were either affected or who are so devoted to their boss that they are willing to kill for them.

EVERYONE on the train is involved in the murder plot except the main character (Hercule Poirot), who was manipulated by one of the conspirators into boarding the train so that they could trick him into thinking it was a random killing. However, Poirot uncovers the truth about the murder but agrees to stay silent and cover it up.

Poirot's grand deduction scene:
"It was the bloody Jews!! I mean really, a black doctor!? Who did you think you were kidding?"

Anti-PC Meta Poirot would be fucking amazing.

>use A. and then 2.
Retard

Maybe if they took two years her performance wouldn't be so terrible.

It's a british movie so of course all "white" women are in an interracial relationship. What really shocked me is that they showed a uncensored full penetrative scene with the bull that went on for minutes! Unsimulated as well. I thought the movie was PG13 but perhaps it's the norm now...

Spider Man Homecoming
The new star trek films
Elementary
Sleepy Hollow
This Is Us

I was planning on seeing this movie tomorrow but this made me not want to.
So i researched to see if it was true and not one summary of the film mentions this at all.

Brought to you by the guy who made "whitest of the gods" black.

Because her forehead is hypnotic.

you wouldn't care if it was an asian guy
you wouldn't care if it was a latino
you wouldn't care if it was a native american

you know why? because you know, deep down you know, you fucking can't compete with black men

i know i can't compete but still, a woman or that era that could afford a ticket on the orient express wouldn't see a black as more than some porter to use as a footstool, it's the insulting lack of historical context that's the problem.

white women were fucking black guys even back then...it's just they did it quietly because it was still taboo.

no they weren't. "bad boys" were lower class irish or american or somesuch, a woman with a black would be seen about on the level of declaring her love for satan and walking around in a string bikini; it's just something that wasn't done.

That's the joke you oblivious faggot

it's the same bullshit social engineering they've been pulling since the 60s
gets tired after a while

I wonder who could be behind this post.

they even hint at it in the trailer dude

being this triggered

it's never going to stop. so you should get used to it

>Subhuman shitskin hates based asians
As expected.

>lets them get away with it
that's not justice

1. Ratchet didn't kidnap the baby, he paid someone else to do it. Also there was no ransom involved.

2. They didn't expect Poirot to board the train, he was never supposed to be involved.

so why dont they gang up on him and kill him

do you think posting that is going to inspire white women to reject black men?

>He needs jews to make his "race" worthwhile

they overwhelmingly do in real life so I don't have to think anything

Because you know that it's being done on purpose by cuckold fetishist hollywood faggots

ok. but hollywood still isn't going to stop portraying interracial couples, and audiences aren't going to start condemning it, so you should get used to it

Token Black was inserted in the movie back in a different time period and is even a doctor.

worst box office in 15 years

Wait, isn't this film supposed to be in like the 1920s or something?
I usually don't care about this Sup Forums nonsense, but it bothers me when they shit on the story just to have diversity in their movies.
Also wasn't there some "controversy" about this being an only white movie?

It is set in the 30s

Really?
Shit, i really wanted to watch that movie

>you wouldn't care if it was an asian guy
wrong
>you wouldn't care if it was a latino
especially wrong
>you wouldn't care if it was a native american
depends on the tribe

Daisy Ridely is a class A coalburner

Ah, the jungle feverish thirties. I remember it well.

Tribal instinct.

if the character just happens to be in an interracial relationship who gives a shit? not everything has to be a political statement. now if they add unnecessary social commentary and political correctness along with it then yeah i can see why you'd find that annoying.

Can't wait for this movie

I know it's bait but I will still answer seriously. He and everyone else that listens to their tribal instinct (almost everyone has it) would be bothered by any other group of male taking a female from his group. It's biology.

>based asians

what? they're even worse.

Because wanting to protect women from foreign tribes is one of the oldest instincts you have. If a woman willingly fucks an outsider it's a sign you're being conquered, and in your mind she has been defiled by the diseases she probably has caught from the outsider.

>you wouldn't care if it was an asian guy
You must be really fucking new.

Jealously. You wish you were the girl.

Just fueling the flames, bagel boys. People are tired of this shit.

It wasn't good anyway.

she looks pretty here, but you can still tell those lips are just struggling to contain those monolithic choppers

Interracial couples (especially black/white) are not uncommon in the UK, at least they are way less taboo than in the US and have been for almost a century.
Most of your 'outrage' is just from being an uninformed burger

If it makes you feel better, the TV version has Poirot absolutely furious about the crime and his decision to cover it up weighs heavily on him.

Daisy was made to take a bull pounding

>Why does this shit bother me?

you already know the answer.

it was so unbelievably useless and shoehorned, all the race bullshit in this movie served NO purpose to the plot whatsoever, and boy was there a lot of it
if there was ever a time to call something propaganda, it was this

>when you make shit up
heres your (you)

and here's your picture.

most white women don't like nigger subhumans. keep trying, cuckold. Sup Forums's argument is that the left keeps flooding in subhumans from spic america that breed faster than whites can and are quickly replacing the native populace. that's the argument. no one is mixing with beaners and niggers

>no one is mixing with beaners and niggers

lol whatever you say sanchez

the usa has some of the lowest interracial relationships in the world. the uk on the other hand has the highest. sad!

because you donĀ“t want to become a minority in your own country nor want too see a future were white people no longer exist

Because it's historically inaccurate.

>i know i can't compete but still,
The absolute state of user, this shit is just plain sad.

I don't know if you realize this or not but the whole "m-muh race :(((" thing is almost exclusive to America. Brits don't give a flying fuck about that stuff, it's not even a conversation point among normal people

t. black man living in England

>selfproclaimed slut
and nothing of value was lost

Do people really find Daisy attractive? She looks very masculine, especially so after pumping iron for shit wars.

noone does
its a meme

1) bullshit
2) if it were true then this "r-race ain't an issue :)))" thing would be almost exclusive to England

youtube.com/watch?v=MWHPJ8hO-ZM
youtube.com/watch?v=mw4vMZDItQo