Are you fucking ready for PRIME TIME, Sup Forums?

Are you fucking ready for PRIME TIME, Sup Forums?

I just can't let myself believe it's him. It's a trick.

I think he is blaming ozy.

He is probably something else.

Another thing is that he has human organs.

I confess I may be getting it twisted with Secret Identity, but isn't Prime just a normal human who got the powers of Superman in his universe

Nah alien who only gets powers when superman artives to his earth via a event.

I guess it could be possible he is from earth 33 and he was born human instead.

They might be going full, balls to the wall, crazy with it.

OH MAN. I FUCKING LOVED THAT COMIC.

Darkseid getting trolled by Lex Luthor might be the best thing ever.

>DC taking Neal Adams stuff as canon

I don't know if I could handle all this crazy

Why do all doppelgangers go crazy?

Is that superman a human? Interesting twist.

Yes and so is Apokolips and New Genesis habitants

So is Darkseid and the other New Gods.. Coming of the Supermen was a fun read, not as crazy as Batman Odyssey though.

My fear is we all figured out hes Prime and now the writers change it to something that makes less sense

Interesting reminds me of stargate. I guess it removes the alien equation and brings the space crew down to earth.

is he earth born or kyrpton born? I mean it could be possible to colonize krypton with humans.

Another thing his power would have to be like spiderman, from some kind accident or gift.

I notice on the latest cover human clark has blue electricity, while the coming of superman had lightning on the first cover.

I won't ask you to believe, but I won't tell you that you shouldn't in this case.
Bias by doppelganger-racist writers with money glued dildos up they are anus as they write.
>Costanza in 8bit

>RUINED EVERYTHING
Oh come on, that has to be Prime.

They learned their lesson with Armageddon 2001.

Not all Superman copies are bad, Bizarro is still best boy.

Nvm its pre flashpint cyborg superman. He is controlling a taxi with no driver. Hank can do this.

He probably tricked the machine scanning him into human and hidden his real memories.

Clever bastard.

Well Superman's powerset has been successfully transferred artificially twice by the Chinese in New Super-man, so it is certainly possible for humans to have the Kryptonian power set.

And as we saw in the last Superman arc Kenan is the prime Superman of Earth 0, not Superdad

Fuck

that and Nupowergirl.

>it will NEVER EVER be Prime Time again

:(

She has growth powers not Kryptonian ones

Somebody locked up all the preflashpoint superman Villains.

Doomsday and etc. One new cover has ed mcguiness bizaro and preflash point parasite and luthor and cybrog superman and mongul.

Well he still exists considering he still destroyed earth 15 and still comes from earth prime aka earth 33.

We just haven't seen him yet. Unless they swerve the man in the robe is prime and not ozymandis.

I though the kr power were added.

If they're going to bring him back it'd probably be during some huge event, or for the big finale of REbirth.

It's looking pretty likely that and

Who's Ozy?

Ozymandis. People think it's him in the robe.

Do you have the cover?

It's the same cyborg superman and mongul showing up in the future solicts with nu 52 Zod.

The Parasite is on there couldn't it be him. He has shape shifted before the time he took over Lois's life.

perfect, needed a new reaction image

I guess but it most likely cyborg Superman. I don't think parasite can control a empty car.

Anyway nice to see eventually all the villians back. Wonder if that means two luthors?

We don't know if the taxi actually drove. He could have gotten out after and been really embarrassed

He's Superboy-Prime?

YOU POMPOUS ASS

There's also the remark about his diet Lois made, basically called it a kid's dream diet. Doesn't sound Hank to me.

He also seems to think Clark Kent and Lois Lane belong together.

No SBP?

Except the doors closed and he is clearly looking at the driver less seat.

Only other answer is matrix supergirl.

What about the weird food remark Lois made about the shit he ate a couple of issues ago?

Or his weird ghost disappearing act last episode and the fact the clerk at the front desk says no one's been living in Clark's Apartment.

Something weirdly ghost-like about him.

What food did he eat? I thought that was just a callback to silver age supermans diet.

Playing devil's advocate, it could be that he needs high amounts of sugar to maintain that form

It's not fucking Prime you meme loving faggots. Stop pushing this meme.

Literally nothing we have seen points at him being Prime, it's all just a delusion of Sup Forums

You all deserve to be dissapointed.

It could be a lot of things, I think they're trying to leave the possibilities open for now. Cyborg Superman is still a strong theory because of the machine and taxi shenanigans.

Prime I know you want to have a quite life shitposting but it's time to stop, you're coming back and as a villain.

IS IT FINALLY HAPPENING

Don't you think Prime would actually LIKE to appear in a comic again? :)

Maybe prime has reality bending powers now.

Not if they make him a villain. He'd like to be the hero or written to have a happy life.

Crazy thing is, he could have been the hero if he returned in New 52. He was right there.

Hmmm same shirt on future covers.

Maybe he really is human now and has meta reality bending powers.

Remember super punch..well now he bends reality.

It probably has to do with Oz

Notice how the ruin everything and other outburst have red over the word balloon.

Thanks for the epic reaction image.

Reasons he is Superboy Prime:

>He speaks with an outdated slang. Even characters remarked to him that nobody uses those words anymore. Could he be that he is basing his personality on 50s/60s Superman? Prime comes from the Pe-Crisis world, so that is his ideal Superman, the one he grew up reading.
>That "You ruined my life, RUINED EVERYTHING!" sounds definitely like Prime.
>The cover for Action #975. Does it remind you of anything?

Reasons he's not Prime:

>Keelex said he has 100% human ADN

>neal adams comics are now canon
>batman believing in the expanding earth theory is now canon

i have waited a long time for this

It's either him. Or it's dr Manhatten.

Probably going with that angle from some others. All are Krypton offshoots when they used to travel and stick it in a lot of holes.

I forgot one thing, last we seen Prime...he was trapped in the source wall.

Then it broke before relic fixed it.

Hmm. Maybe he survived reality overwriting and then escaped.

Yea him remarking on the bit with John, Yea the really old canon that was his adopted son. But that changed when he crossed over from the prior universe with Lois.

Also careful around John not Superman. Damian has tabs on that boy. and dibs

Isn't this kind of a spoiler?

Oh c'mon, co has been chanting "PRIME TIME" for a month or two now. Yes that's spoiler, but do you honestly expect this board to keep it secret?

more like a month leading up to rebirth when everyone thought he was the big bad and not dr manhattan

thirsty af for best boy

I have to commend Jurgens and Tomasi on crafting a cool little mystery; didn't think they had it in them

Didn't Prime sort of retcon himself into a human when he was the Time Trapper?

this book got bretty good after SIX FUCKING ISSUES of Doomsday shenagians

Normies know Doomsday from the movie and want a jumping on point.

desu many of the Rebirth titles got overlong first stories (Detective, Hal and GLC, Flash etc.)
I hope 3-4 parters become the norm moving forward

Green Arrow's first arc was basically Ollie's greatest hits
Which is just as well for a jump on point.