I know I am.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0V7-w8K3Fgw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jesus christ Ben.

Anything where Snyder is involved is automatically epic

cavil is no longer my friend mamoa is my new best friend

Ben showing his irish. Makes sense.

Fun Fact: Jason Mamoa made Ben Affleck drink during the entire shooting of the movie. Right after Affleck had to be commuted to rehab.

>Jason Momoa is fattening up Ben Affleck with Guinness to steal his thunder

It all makes sense.

Mamoa is a bad fucking influence.

Is Momoa trying to kill Affleck?

How much of that 300 million budget went to paying Elon Musk to fill in for Ben?

Affleck is stuck in a shitty situation with his ex-wife. The worst part is being under a lens while all of this is going on.

I'd drink hard too but I only have so much compassion for the guy, he knew what his dick was getting into. With wife and the nanny. And whatever costars he banged that we don't know about.

You don't know, do you? Musk dump Head because there were rumors that she was fucking Mamoa on set.

Reshoot money well spent

Fuck yeah

>And whatever costars he banged that we don't know about.
Is that code for Gadot?

Fun Fact: Mamoa got that scar on his eye brawl from a bar brawl

So yes, probably

This actually looks worse than the sort of trash you'd see on the CW. What the fuck is going on?

Garner made Affleck go into rehab after principal shooting of JL if he wanted to be able to see his kids. KEK.

Now dude is so low he ended up dating his sponsor and there are still photos of him hiding his ass to drink.

Unsubstantiated rumor.

The fact that Jennifer Garner divorced his ass during the production of BvS is a mere coincidence.

Momoa is a good, married man who dindu nobody

Joss Whedon, literally comes from the CW (WB) school of cheap and lazy TV filmmaking

This is exactly my point. She was enough of a cunt that he banged the first thing to show him any compassion and if he wants to keep his kids in his life and not have his wealth torn apart by lawyers, he has to play nice.

Your balls in an angry jennifer garner's hands.

talk about a bad irish marriage.

>Ben marries a woman who alienates him from his best friend.
>Spends years devoted to her.
>She turns into a soccer mom freak with no redeeming qualities, and a horse-face that rivals only Sarah Jessica Parker.

>Mamoa gets a bit of notoriety from Stargate.
>Gets super big with GoT.
>In an "open" relationship with his weird, but super fuckable ex-Cosby Show star wife, who also fucked Lenny Kravitz.
>Seems to have a fantastic life filled with beer drinking, sex, and fun.

How is Jason even REMOTELY a bad influence? Dude is a roadmap of exactly how to live life, honestly.

>Garner made Affleck go into rehab after principal shooting of JL if he wanted to be able to see his kids. KEK.
I'll side with her on this one, kids shouldn't have to deal with alcoholic parents.

You honestly think she played nothing in him turning to the bottle, really?

You don't take an alcoholic to wild binges, specially when working on a huge and stressful project together.

It must suck watching someone have that much fun and being able to enjoy themselves and all you want to do is partake.

That would fucking suck because it looks like Mamoa is a constant party to be around.

>Before Garner
>Affleck laughing.
>Full head of dark hair.
>Still chilling with Smith & Co.

>After Garner.
>Affleck stoic.
>Hair peppered gray, hairline receding.
>Cut ties with Smith & Co., even though they still talk of him like family.

Fuck Jennifer Garner. That fucking siren ruined a fantastic thing.

Considering he was an alcoholic before her, no. He'd been in and out of alcohol rehab prior to her, if anything she's the one that got him to stop drinking so much.

source? because I don't believe you

blame donald

Not him but that's exactly how Baffleck needed to unwind. Poor fagget already in deep shit, needs to unwind man.

nu-male ....

Fucking this. Momoa is a fucking blast of a human being. Dude spent so long under the boot of TV acting, he treats his old fans like a fucking harem of best friends. I met him at a con last year, the dude gave me a full-on fucking hug just for telling him I loved his work on some shit he did almost a decade ago. Who the fuck does that? Dude is perfect.

Jennifer Lopez was the right girl for him. Ben done fuck up.

>That feel when the original Bennifer was the right Bennifer, and you didn't realize it.

That bitch is crazy, all those hoes crazy yo

She made him star in Gigli, probably worst movie ever made. What is it with this dude and strong ball busting women.

Maybe he really is his character from Gone girl.

>In his 2017 autobiography Ben Affleck states he and Jason Mamoa hated working on the film and would frequently get drunk to make it through the experience. Both men apparently knew the movie would turn out bad, so they simply tried to make the best of it. He also stated he felt one of the biggest reasons the movie turned out the way it did was because the directors wanted a more "adult" movie while the studio, considering the source material, was looking for a children's film.

What about Liv Tyler? She still loves him, according to herself.

Man fuck all of that bullshit, WE JUSTICE LEAGUE NAO

>Cut ties with Smith & Co., even though they still talk of him like family.
I think that's more on Smith being too high to realise they aren't friends anymore

I'm sure a lot of women do but he's got himself in quite the pickle and I doubt they want anywhere near that. Which is why past is so great, he used to be free.

HELLA F*CKIN EPIC

He was on literally every DVD commentary for every Smith film, laughing and joking with Kevin. Until Garnerzilla came along. And Kevin even outright stated it was her that caused that rift.

is that Weinstein?

And then some random user predicts the fucking future.

Yup.

PLEASE Sup Forums HELP

DC IS POINTING GUN AT ME

ARGH HELP ME PLEASEEEE GO SEE JUSTICE LEAGUEEEEEE

>Ben is held at gunpoint off camera
>Did..I do good? Can I please go now?
>In distance you see Jennifer watching him like a hawk, leash in hand.

Sure am. The previews at the kinoplex were amazing.

HOLY fuck dude I'm going to have to try and enjoy this more than Batmang and Aquabro

Why does he look so bloated?

Is anyone still kind of amazed that Steve Tyler's bastard daughter not only broke into acting, but she's actually pretty good at it? Seriously, she's great in The Leftovers.

not at all

>Momoa will never give you a bro hug

I am legit jelly dude

With enough time and connections, anything is possible.

Does Ben fuck every fucking co-star? The dude even cucked Ryan Reynolds when he did The Town.

she was awful in that horror movie with the guy from underworld liked her in hulk though

Somebody do this with cavill

He was still with Scarjo when they were shooting that

This is just makes it so more obvious how much is he juicing.

How?

now Jack Daniel's is my best friend

Does Momoa's personality seem forced to anyone else? It's like he's trying really hard to pretend to be this open, casual and likeable guy but to me it looks so aggressive and phoney.

nah he seems like a cool bro.

just watch all the bad acting on stargate atlantis

he is at best when he gets to play to his extrovert strengths

what you're seeing is him trying to hold it in and failing.

It's inverse of most people.

>Americans using a Guinness glass to drink beer

TRIGGERED

t. Mick.

>guinness
>a beer

t.Mick

That's the point, spastic. Its not a beer but look at momoa in ops image. He's drinking beer from a Guinness glass.

what he's drinking's not beer you yoyo

It aint Guinness either.

Fuck off you mongoloid

>having your own name tattoo'd on your chest
How far does his arrogance go

Its the "I could kill 95%" of people with my left hand kind of arrogance.

its a glass that literally all he cares about only fags care about brand loyalty
youtube.com/watch?v=0V7-w8K3Fgw

His left wasn't quick enough against Mayweather.

Mamoa is a fucking ultra-chad. How the fuck can we even compete?

cocaine and high oestrogen from his half-hearted attempt to get big using steroids

Mayweather isn't 95% of people

saying nothing of whether he is arrogant or not (he probably is), it's also good marketing

Friendship with Henry has ended

Jason is now my best friend

>NewArkhamgame
That's actually an insult to the games

I want to save Ben. I don't want Ben to be sad anymore.

The movie sucks, just give up already.