youtube.com/watch?v=auLBLk4ibAk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It was formerly a good show.

FUCK AND SUCK

Oh god.... I hate this thread already.

MORE LIKE KEK AMIRITE?

RIGHT GUYS?

AMIRITE

More like KEK hahahahaha lool funny fucking joke amirite redditbros AAJAHAHHAHAHAHAHA LMFAOOOO

Formerly Cuck

Hopefully Shazam goes down well enough that he can parley that into getting the movie that he wanted to do.

WTF, i love Sup Forumseddit now?!?

I loved it. One of my favorites.

Chuck's a cuck.
I've never watched the show btw.

One of the better endings on network television. Credit NBC for having balls.

wait i didnt see the last season howd it end

A fun show. This is the show that introduced me to Yvonne and I've had a crush on her for some time. Good to hear her in me3 as well.
Last couple of seasons weren't so strong and character development during then went down the toiler.

it died when he knew kung fu

The ending was fucking shit

We already got a true ending with season 3/4 so it's not like they could repeat themselves.

The only black person in the show was a side character that dies in season 1 or 2, there is a jewish minor character but he is consistenly portrayed as a pathetic imbecile so it could have been a 10/10 but since the main actor happens to be jewish IRL and is depicted in a relationship with a beautiful aryan woman would have brought the score down to propaganda levels but since she realizes the error of her ways and leaves him in the end to find a proper white husband is not ideal but certainly more than you would normally expect.
8/10

>the absolute state of Sup Forumseddit amerimutts

Yea I thought he was Jewish too but...

jewornotjew.com/profile.jsp?ID=766

Zach isn't jewish, he is a practicing christfag to the point of starring in shitty hallmark movies about it.

He's like one bad career move away from going full Sorbo.

He's probably already blacklisted since Hollywood knows he likely voted Trump because of that.

Seek help, Sup Forumsnigger

I loved it for its panty content. Truly unparallelled in modern television!

everytime i watch reruns i suddenly have a desire to replay mass effect 2. then i remember mass effect 3s ending.

Sneed was more my speed

sneed meme will be so fun when Shazam comes out...
Ill avoid all those threads

I never really liked the show.

>best girl

>The only black person in the show was a side character that dies in season 1 or 2
Big Mike was in every season if I remember correctly.

are you me?

To be fair all the buy more scenes should be skipped unless they are part of the A-plot of the episode.
This post was sponsored by subway

It had its moments

The show itself isn't bad, but I don't like the fanbase. I know people I graduated from high school with 7 years ago, who still work at Best Buy and love this show because they can self insert on Chuck

Best soundtrack and engineering I've ever listened to.

Honestly Chuck is one of my favorite shows of all time, Sure the last season was kinda weird but the concept was awesome, Then they kicked it up a notch with the "Physical flashes". And the relationship between Chuck and Sara was beautiful at Times. Also the soundtrack was AMAZING scene included

youtu.be/EP_wIqbMofY?t=54
i still hope they make a movie

I like the show, I hate the main character and the actor that plays him.

Another grreat music moment in the show

youtube.com/watch?v=M_9snvfoy90

I may have to watch this entire series again.....thanks

There's the dumbest reason to dislike a show. Man I hate The 100 because of all those post apocalyptic assholes in my group of friends..

Show music taste had such great moments. Simone stuff, Bon iver. I found quite a few new bands because of this show

Frightened Rabbit, Neko Case... a bunch.

Band Of Horses bon iver and Miike Snow ...lots of great music

youtube.com/watch?v=UUANjlSwLlQ

You need to listen to this.

youtube.com/watch?v=Gszo2e2npkE

What's your favorite songs from Chuck?

youtube.com/watch?v=bHWWWa8EvzI

youtube.com/watch?v=_Ro6GhOsC5s

sneed > chuck

youtube.com/watch?v=7IdM0cwgz-U

i wont post the scene cause spoilers but ....very powerful.........(You're Special)

HELLYEA

youtube.com/watch?v=3g5f6jkmeDc

Fucking Jeffster.. best ever.

youtube.com/watch?v=tCp3eM01dWM
WHOA BRO, LIKE HAVING INTERCOURSHE AND FLLLATIIO!!!!

I never watched it but I fapped over Julia Ling a few times

This is the proper tying up position.

Jeffster fucking sucked ass.

Yeah it had an ending that was actually satisfying and gave some closure. The second last ep made me cry and the last ep wasn't that great except the end bit with Casey giving Sarah her tapes, her telling Chuck she remembers and it ending on the beach.

man I remember filling my ipod with chuck songs back in the day

youtube.com/watch?v=rjVpkEGAgiw
youtube.com/watch?v=JGHfIR6PK7M
youtube.com/watch?v=u5E4S7HJiD4
youtube.com/watch?v=K2XdgMFffZU

same here...so much nostalgia in this thread

she doesn't tell Chuck she remember

If she remembers or not is left open

wait I got it confused
I meant the part where she tells Chuck she believes it happened but just doesn't feel it

Zachary Levi looked like a ballerina when he did kung-fu.

Absolutely based, he just shot up in my book.

I liked it
the first few seasons were pretty good but it really went downhill after chuck and sarah got together and the fifth season was a fucking mess.

The Blonde Shemale fighter!

I hope whatever kills you takes a long time you utter utter scrote.

Bretty good show and Yvonne is hot as fuck

Yvonne is pretty much the reason I like blonds.

The show was enjoyable trash in any case

I think seeing this for the first time was the strongest >tfw no gf I've ever felt. Luckily stopped caring about women a few years after but Yvonne was 10/10 in this show

youtube.com/watch?v=_QfcjESFbPE
youtube.com/watch?v=8We0FVflGaU

this one too
youtube.com/watch?v=auLBLk4ibAk

I was quite happy to see her boobs last year after years of wondering. I wish it had been in a better film.

gotta agree with this. i liked the whole thing of him being a regular guy thrust into the world of espionage.

A Chuck falls in love with a Sneed.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the man's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls him, and is overjoyed to find out that he has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the male, he only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the boy he called is not the same boy he fell in love with. In fact, he doesn't exist in this universe at all. He is the bear's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the male's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of his crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of FEEDS and SEEDS.

sexy Yvonne