The Loud House Thread

Anyone up for one? New episodes for the rest this week, anyway, at 5:PM.

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!1xsVnLoJ!cnUnijbAvYcQKqfifmP4ZbPZriAKgaj7qoTAWmJdN0w
drive.google.com/file/d/0BzoqlqTNMXr5ZW95OTZHWVpyUFU/view
mega.nz/#!JxEWWJ4D!UWFhO4jQKtnr5uHyIoweLjFtaRLIsHAiQMDfe9vQssc
drive.google.com/file/d/0BzoqlqTNMXr5VFR5cGV5emZkQVU/view
youtube.com/watch?v=G8qEzDY0VB8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>This Week's Episodes:

The Whole Picture
>Lincoln accidentally erases all of his old childhood photos, so he and Clyde try to recreate them before Lincoln loses his memories.
Download: mega.nz/#!1xsVnLoJ!cnUnijbAvYcQKqfifmP4ZbPZriAKgaj7qoTAWmJdN0w
drive.google.com/file/d/0BzoqlqTNMXr5ZW95OTZHWVpyUFU/view

Lock 'N Loud (TODAY)
>The Loud kids take home security to the next level after getting in trouble for always leaving the front door open

Vantastic Voyage (Thursday: 2/23)
>The Loud kids are sick of their family van always falling apart, so they decide to try and trick their parents into buying a new one

Making the Grade (Friday: 2/24)
>When Lisa gets put into Lincoln and Clyde's fifth-grade class, Lincoln's social standing is at stake

We aren't allowed to discuss this on Sup Forums - Cartoon Network and DC Comics

They won't know if we blend in, quick say something nice about Teen Titans Go

It's not New Powerpuff Girls.

You mean SU? That show is mediocre tripe and yet it gets treated with some sort of special protected status here.

There's a difference between not being allowed and not having people who want to discuss it.

What do you hope to see in today's episode?

Lola

Leni

I'm looking forward to how they use the Parents, this episode.

I can't wait for them to find out it was Mr. Grouse breaking in and stealing food from their fridge.

They're coming

fuck Clyde only becomes tolerable dressed as a trap

>MEGA
mega.nz/#!JxEWWJ4D!UWFhO4jQKtnr5uHyIoweLjFtaRLIsHAiQMDfe9vQssc

>Drive (processing)
drive.google.com/file/d/0BzoqlqTNMXr5VFR5cGV5emZkQVU/view

>mega.nz/#!JxEWWJ4D!UWFhO4jQKtnr5uHyIoweLjFtaRLIsHAiQMDfe9vQssc

Thx Mega user I just got home from work and forgot to record this

Nice.

youtube.com/watch?v=G8qEzDY0VB8
>That sound she makes
WHAT DOES SHE MEAN BY THIS

> It's another ensemble episode where everybody gets to do something and Lincoln isn't the main focus
> Once again, Luna does literally nothing and the only character with less lines than her is Lily

Why can they never figure out what to do with Luna?

Teen Titans Go... Back to Africa! Hahahah!

I don't get it?

The way they dropped her rock quote shtick you'd think they were getting letters from the record companies.

Lisa's scat fetish is getting a little out of control now.

On the plus side, Leni finally paid attention to something and remembered to lock the fucking door

Leni's such a responsible daughter

Pretty good episode. Lot of the jokes hit pretty well. Leni, Lisa and Lana had the best parts this episode

>Life's work. Six piece puzzle
That's fucking sad 'yo

I can't believe they showed Lynn's nipples

Not sad enough to make the joke fall flat.

Canon shirtless Lynn

This show's art style used to annoy me, mainly because I kept mistaking that one girl for Pacifica
I still do that sometimes

is this shit as good as gravity falls or not?

>Rusty doesn't seem to be dating her
>Didn't show up with Lynn's other roller derby team.
Double date girls axed?

MODS!
HOLY FUCK!

Pretty much. Their designs are too unique to just toss them in the background, but they're not important enough to bring back in the spotlight without a good enough reason.

I can see maybe Lucy's friend making an appearance again.

Lynn's is fucked due to the rest of the team appearing with the dance girl.

The clown girl MAY appear if we get another Lincoln trains to be a clown kind of episode.

Luna's friend will never appear again because Luna herself barely fucking does anything.

I would love to see an episode where the parents leave for a weekend and everything goes wrong!
Also an episode totally devoted everything being ridiculous and crossing the line.

>Autistic mod killed the fandom on Sup Forums

Yeah, last year.

They deleted live talkback threads that weren't even labelled as a general.

I volunteer to conduct a full body search on Rita!

Yeah. Sad. The threads are still heavily censored too.
This is what happens when people fall for the "le pure discussion only" meme.

Rita is the best cartoon mom since Dexters.

The only funny part of today's episode.

Leni saves the episode once again!

>Implying Lisa wasn't the hidden star of this episode

>leni finally wearing her proto-model's colors
neat

I still don't understand why they singled out /tlhg/, given most generals acted the same way

You just answered your own question.

Mods already hate genreals and will preemptively stop things from being an outright say they're a general, if they can
Some theorize anti-nick bias. Could just be the strong disdain for loli discussion.
Whatever the case, Loud House discussion is largely dead here except for "Why do people like this show"

Good taste, user. Dat ass needs some thorough inspection

honestly who cares, Sup Forums is shit anyway. they delete anything the resembles a general besides /sug/, they're doing the same thing to star vs. There's a reason why the star vs discord is active as hell and the /sveg/ threads in /trash/ are starting to gain traction

>newspaper from The Loudest Yard gets referenced in a later episode

kek, how far does this go?

It's the principle of the thing, and sort of goes into why Sup Forums is as shit as it is, but I digress.

that pic

>Some theorize anti-nick bias. Could just be the strong disdain for loli discussion.
It's a mix of both really. I remember people getting banned left and right in FOP threads, most of the old drawfags packed up and left. The only ones that stayed were people who could just ban evade like the guy constantly bashing Tootie and the show.
TUFF Puppy also had a lot of scrutiny, mainly because of furshits attracted to Katswell. Danny Phantom went untouched even though it was mostly lewd content.
The only cartoon that begrudgingly got support here was Avatar, but Korra got bashed a lot due to high expectations. That was really before the era of generals when people just flooded the board with a million autistic threads whenever something interesting happened.

Are the mods that fucking dumb?
SouthPark showed little boys cockers.
So what is the big deal about loud house?

waifufags making a big deal out of it, it's worse in the /trash/ thread