I tried watching an episode or two of this...

I tried watching an episode or two of this, but it was godawful tripe that nobody other than SJWs could possibly find good
I don't get what the appeal is

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j38aX4JxINQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's not good.

Watch bravest warriors Instead.

It's kinda blank, albeit with some funny moments, until the plot actually kicks in.

I also don't see what people find so SJW-y about it. I mean, one character is a lesbian and another is a physical gestalt of two lesbians. They're space rocks who fuck eachother, Sup Forums should be all over that.

P0O0O0O0O0O0ORN

Who could jerk off to these characters? They're all fat or ugly

>SJW

youtube.com/watch?v=j38aX4JxINQ

>I don't get what the appeal is

That's understandable, you need to have a soul to like this show.

>I'm salty over the LH thread so I made a version for Steven SJWerse
Grow up

No, you'd have to be a lesbian who likes fat slobs

Wut?

Is purposefully misunderstanding things his shtick?

Couldn't agree more...

Like clockwork,like that Harry Potter copypasta

But then why watch the show?

You're right.

It's garbage, and I suffered through most episodes so I know more about it than most people who hate it.

It is not worth your time. Only someone with an extreme mental illness could enjoy this utter shit.

This. If you're a edgy immature teen triggered about nonhamfisted progressiveness (AKA "how dare muh SJWs include gays/nonheteros and nonskinny women, even though this doesn't anything") you won't like it. Then again, your enjoyment of it really hinges upon whether or not you care about the characters. So obviously it won't be for everyone. I like it, but it has worn off a bit of its magic for me over time.

>Loudfag tries again

Admit it! Rebecca can't be stumped!

>Jasper is still not redeemed
>This pic is still not canon
Why

>Rebecca can't be stumped!

Hahah

Teen titans go it better than this piece of shit, thats why have more air time, and this crap not

>If I shitpost enough, the mods will have no choice but to ban discussion of SU altogether!

It's my favorite show, but I wasn't really into it until the second half of season 1. You can skip episodes, try searching for the "flood order". The first episodes aren't too fun, but have TONS of rewatch value.

It is a deep show for people who don't watch too many toons.

Hey are you the same guy who made that Loud House thread, what you just said even reads almost the same as that one?

YEah season one wasnt the best. The only reason I stuck around was because I heard Stronger than you and i needed to know how the disgrace that was season one ever reached that point.

Ahaha. Oh my god. I want to actually thank all people in this thread. It's literally the happeist fucking day of my life, knowing there's people who don't like Steven Universe.

Also, to Lauren Faust fan. The other day I began to miss when My Little Pony had good writing.

>I dont like thing
Good for you.

>muh high art
get bent, SU is nothing but anime cliches, homages, and constant crying because the artists don't know how to write a decent character without them getting on their soapbox and ranting after the 6 minute mark.

Have you ever been to Sup Forums? Lots of people don't like it. That number is kind of growing too due to the show's slump and the obnoxious fanbase.

You are right.

Your favorite show is Teen Titans Go

He is right you know SU is garbage.

Too true man, too true

That isnt good either you fucking shill.

What does SU do over Courage?

I have strange feelings for this show. For the most part I think it's a fantastic show in many aspects, and really enjoy most of the episodes. However, it just doesn't grab me the same way other shows have. I just don't feel that connection to it, I am not that emotionally invested. I don't know why.

Imagine being the janitor on this board and having to be all like "damn, Anonymous, your bait threads' fuckin' fine, all epic with your rehashed content and horrific unoriginal baits. I would totally use these baits, both on the internet and in real life." when all he really wants to do is troll another 16 year old on facebook. Like seriously imagine having to be the janitor and not only sit on this board while Anonymous flaunts his disgusting baits in front of you, the Yotsuba B layout barely concealing his putrid body odor and greasy skin, and just sit here, thread after thread, hour after hour, while he perfected that bait. Not only having to tolerate his monstrous fucking baitshit but his haughty attitude as everyone in the thread tells him he's WELL BAITE'D, FRIEND and DAMN, Sup Forums baits LOOK LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit here and watch his redditish fucking posts contort into types of autism you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been posting nothing but a healthy diet of waifu threads and /got/ generals and later alleged cinema threads for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Sup Forums. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on his scraggly neckbeard as he sucks it in to chortle dismissively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to not get paid to sit here and revel in his "dank (for that is what he calls them)" baits, the baits he worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous hours. And then the OP calls for another thread, and you know you could ban every single person on this board before the admin could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're the fucking janitor. You're not going to lose your future moderator career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

>SJW
You didn't watch it apparently.

That's stupid, even by shitposting standards.

Well of course it's "right" if you don't like the show, he can have a god-damn opinion.

However, all the specifics he states are off base or don't make any sense in context. Or are outright felacious like poisoning the well with discussion of the origins of 'gender'. The brain state thing is especially egrigous because it reduces not only this discussion to nonsense but any discussion of nature/nurture.

Then the useless Nazi bits at the end.

It's no Star vs the Forces of Evil

Bait-O-Meter: 3 out of 10.

A reasonably strong opening of "shock & awe" shit-talk is ruined by the clunky segue into mock confusion. Just kinda bland. I'm gonna assume you're new at this, and encourage you to try harder.

>poisoning the well
Except gender and challenging gender roles is what SU aims to do. E;R cites an article where Sugar directly states that. E;R gives the whole gender spiel to show why anything focusing on subverting general roles is going to be complete and utter shit.

>anything focusing on subverting general roles

Except he does not demonstrate that at all; he just attempt to have his audience make that leap of logic by juxtaposing some unethical pseudo-experiment with writing a piece of media.

Sug wanting to challenge gender roles is not tantamount to torturing children.

I get he does not like it, that's good, great even. I glad we have a verity of opinions on media, it shows we are thinking about it.

The best part is that SU isn't really that SJW to begin with. Sure, it has a family of three homosexual nonbinary mother surrogates, but it doesn't go overboard with this idea. Gems aren't all knowing, perfect beigns who everyone should bow down to, Greg isn't, against all odds, a mumbling idiot father who should just fuck off and die. Gems make mistakes, they don't underdstand how human world works, sometimes they even hurt Steven with their actions. And Greg is a suprisingly good role model. Sure, living in a van isn't the best example for children, but he has his own business, cares whole lot about his son, wants to teach him values that he holds dear, and is an essential part of the show. And can we fucking appreciate the fact that Greg escaped the trope of "Get rich fast, money down before episode ends"? He's still most of that dosh, but enjoys living a simple life. Seriously, the only way you would think this is SJW propaganda, is if you've either only seen promo materials, read about it on some misguided fuck's blog (SJW or not), or are butthurt because Ronaldo is a jab at your fedora. But the off model poses still suck major balls.

>They're all fat
>and some are shortstacks with DSLs
y-yeah, who'd be into that amirite