The only difference is looks

The only difference is looks

Right or wrong?

>people want to have sex with people they're attracted to and don't want to have sex with people they're not attracted to
What an amazing insight. How do you do it?

>Harvey
>hey uh can you uh uh *cough* uh watch me uh uhhhhmmm mastur-masturbate uh uh

>Thor
>come to my trailer and let's have some fun

The meme of confidence is real, that's the real difference.

Ted Bundy raped all the time but he got away with it because of confidence. Dahmer literally convinced two cops that some bloody 12 year old was his friend after he had raped him because of confidence

And the fact that the fatass on the left tries to pressure you by saying you'll never work again unless you do it and if you still reject him he'll whip out his dick and start masturbating in front of you.

>smartass reply

Thats not what this picture is about moron. Its about women claiming men in power are abusing them, when it fact it more like "men i do not find attractive are trying to have sex with me"

I don’t think anyone ever said it isn’t? Wouldn’t it be the same for you? Either a 10/10 literally forces herself onto you and forces you to fuck her or a 1/10 hambeast with a disfigured face asks you out in a rude manner. Good looking people have it easer, tough shit.

>you'll never work again
he never said that nor was it ever claimed.
All he ever side is "fine, then leave, dont tell anyone"

Almost like she gave consent in the second situation

No it isn’t. It’s about men forcing themselves onto them. If you actually believe most of these alligations you’re stupid anyway. They’re mostly washed up drug addicts looking for attention.

The difference is men arent hypocritical about it.

LMAO YOU FUCKING DIPSHIT
how dishonest can you be, just admit it and stop dancing around the truth you actual brain damaged piece of garbage lol holy shit

>men forcing themselves onto them
>do you want to watch me shower?
>forcing

pick one

so basically america vs australia

oy gevalt it's anudda shoah, goyim! these shiksa are only holocausting me because i'm ugly!

So has Harvey banged literally all the actresses in Hollywood?
Either that, or they could, in fact have careers even if they didn't fuck him.
Even worse than Harvey are the people who claim they knew all about what was happening but didn't say a fucking word because "muh career"

Great argument.

And women aren’t? Have they ever stated that they would do the same if the guy was hot? It’s just some ugly slob masturbating in front of you so they called him out on it.

it's about women trying to make themselves rapeworthy

And then blocking the door if you say no and masturbating. Yeah, I’d say that’s retarded.

they aren't worse than harvey. say something and this kike will have every jew lawyer in the country making sure your entire family is eating out of trash cans for the rest of their life. do you really just intentionally ignore that these kikes are a tribe and don't give a shit about the goyoim?

Your infograph is completely true but I don’t see how this is not common knowledge. Everybody already knew this right? Have you actually talked to a woman outside of your mother in your life? They always admit this.

The difference is men admit that its the looks that made them say no. Women act like its "because they were creeepy men abusing their power"

When a sexy man in power approaches you, its an exciting affair, when its an ugly man in power its a creepy piece of shit abusing his power over you

Weinsteine never did that, nor did Louis C.K.

>Sup Forums uses this tragedy to get back at the "kikes"
Never change Sup Forums you have always been a joke.

Tell us how you can't get dates because of "feminism". KYS.

>it's another neckbeard manlet blames women because he can't get laid episode

Kek
>tragedy
Kek
>this mad
Kek

>le virgin xDDD
kill yourself

Just don’t be ugly and insecure ;)

>Have you actually talked to a woman outside of your mother in your life? They always admit this.

What are you talking about. Women are delusional about it. They never admit it. If a guy that they are not attracted to approaches them he is a creep. Then they go on about how they hate being approached in public. If its a hot guy then its "omg i have to tell Becky this hot guy approached me, he was so confident and just approached me"

>Just don’t be ugly and insecure
so basically not myself ;_;

>pointing out hypocrisy makes you a neckbeard loser

nice logic.

So that is a no? Thanks for the answer.

Just be yourself but also not be yourself if it is about your bad traits.

shut up faggot. hollywood is controlled by jews. stop being a delusional retard for once in your life

replace chris with a guy like Idris Elba and your shitty OC works. Otherwise...forget about it white boi.

Not pictured on left: millions of dollars and fame and fortune and years of career opportunities for the whore in question to watch a fat jew jack off in the shower

99% of women would be happy in either scenario. Weinstein even comes with the bonus that once you've lost your value to him, you can trade in your dignity for the highly valued social currency known as victimhood.

>have as much to lose as the victims for blowing the whistle
>have even less investment in the situation

Yeah, clearly they're worse than the actual perpetrator.

>99% of women would be happy in either scenario
>this is what an adult believes

The "Old Boys Network" (what they're now calling "the patriarchy") has existed for a very long time, but it's never exactly been a secret. The film industry is just a place that attracts "pretty people" in greater numbers than anywhere else. These sorts of behaviors go on in pretty much any imaginable business and industry. Here's the funny part, though:

We're about to find out that power is the ultimate gender-neutral asset, because women in powerful positions do the same thing, there's just been fewer of them till now. To me, the ultimate take-away is that if you're just another pretty face, you know it, and if the stakes are high enough, a lot of people will whore themselves out to get ahead. It's just easier to express your sense of "moral outrage" when the wheels finally do come off that old gravy train.

This.
But women are most likely to follow a men in power to a mod in a chatroom to a corporate managerial position . Women are attracted to those in charge and those thst look loke they have a handle on life.

Because they want to be lead and associate themselves with men that are in such position to assert power over other men. Then they feel they are in a position of advantage over other women that will gain them recognition and renown over others thus gaining a value in her existence.