If you were Batman, what would have been the tipping point for you? When did Joker finally cross the line?

If you were Batman, what would have been the tipping point for you? When did Joker finally cross the line?

Robin's torture

If I were Batman, I'd just build my own prison and illegally hold him there till he dies

That time several wealthy crime families put out a hit on him for nerve-gassing a kindergarden that their kids were in.

When even the criminals I'm fighting want Joker dead, things have gone too far.

When he raped Guy Fawkes

That time he polluted Gotham's drinking water

when he forces batman into a boner

Weirdly enough, this. I wouldn't trust Arkham after so many have escaped. There'd even be a special story arc where the JL finds out that I'm holding all of Gotham's worst in my secret den. Superman would confront me about it, but not stop me. Wonder Woman would agree with it, but argue I'd need more eyes on the freaks. And the big reveal would be I'm actually Hugo Strange implanted with Batman's memories via Zatanna by Batman himself to try and curve the amount of Arkham breakouts. This, of course, would lead to me ultimately freeing them all again and causing a massive Gotham attack.

Yeah, something like that I think.

When he stole that kids report card with good grades.

Man, I hate Slott

Damn, that obvious then?

After about the first few breakouts from Arkham I would have built my own facility or talked to Superman/the League about a facility or just using the phantom zone

Eh... serialized fiction is so fucking dumb.

Whenever you start to apply actual "logic" to any of these things, you begin to break the story worlds.

But that's no fun to talk about.

My "no-turning-back" point would have been Batgirl's paralysis, or Jason Todd's death.

Superior Batman!

Well, the first time he killed someone. That's kinda the line for everybody.

Failing that, the time he crowbarred Jason.

Wasn't that an idea for batman beyond?

I'm Batman, so I won't kill him.

But I don't have to save him.

Next time the Falcones or whoever have him on the hitlist, I'm stopping Riddler.

if you have to be joker. What kind of Joker would you be?

Jason's death, like it was for Batman until Superman flew in to tell him he couldn't because diplomatic immunity

coming onto me

His first appearance. He was already a grotesque serial killer, while the rest of Batman's villain's evil were almost entirely limited to gang wars and robberies.

Probably the end of the Killing Joke, since I've always read the final joke as a concealed plea for a mercy killing: Joker is fully sane and self-aware for probably the last time and wants Batman to kill him so he won't be trapped in the prison of his own madness. So at that point, killing Joker would be the most humane option.

Probably some deranged combination of Al Capone and Groucho Marx.. if that makes any sense.

Not exactly a one-man holocaust, or merely some campy goofball who's disproportionately less threatening than the rest of the city, just sort of a caricature of the Gotham's atomic-level crime epidemic who dresses themselves up as a mischievous underdog, who's "routine" fits under every level of crime- from Bond villain-esque treason to visiting disneychannel.com without my parent's permission.

After Barbara's paralysis I'd create some kind of neurotoxin that would permanently paralyze him from the neck down