Which one would be the best to be roommates with?

i rape the woman

elaine for sex

wow rapist much

Seinfeld.

Probably George.

>Elaine

I would say Jerry but then you have to deal with Kramer's shit every day. I don't want to kill independent George

fpbp

Kramer, but only if you live in HIS apartment and don't have any meaningful personal possessions. The Krame is an absolute bro if you accept his lifestyle as yours.
>get to be part of Kramer and Newman's schemes
>learn to live cheap
>get taught by THE master of tantric yoga himself
>get to mooch off your dumb Jewish neighbour
>slowly become redpilled over time, and casually racist
It's the patrician choice. I'd take him over George, Jerry or Jerry-with-a-vagina any day.

elaine
only one with a full time job so she would be out of your hair and she's probably the least neurotic of the group

There's a reason why she isn't married at that age, user. The guys are different.

Jerry is smug and George is a control freak.

Kramer is the perfect choice.

>inb4 Elaine

i wouldn't share a flat with a woman because i am not a cuck.

elaine is annoying and too much a yuppie
jerry can't stand being around anyone for extended periods and would become too passive aggressive. not to mention with him bringing women home he would always ask you to leave
george is in a constant state of agitation and stress which will fall back on you as his personal emotional dumpster. and if you don't let him he'll turn that hostility onto you probably.
so i'll go with kramer. sure he has boundary issues and would probably take advantage but he at least leads an interesting life who hangs out with some interesting people and will always be there for you if you need him

that's true, i just feel she's the best of a bad bunch
>having to put up with george's constant neuroses
>never getting proper night's sleep at kramer's
>listening to jerry fuck endless girlfriends every night
elaine seems like a safe pair of hands

A man of taste.

Elaine, for feet

>never getting proper night's sleep at kramer's
Pretty sure that was just his crack addiction making him hypersensitive.

>ywn spend nights drinking and smoking cigars in Kramers hot tub

W.E.L

>ywn spend nights rubbing the sweaty folds of kramer's back to calm him to sleep after he wakes up for the 40th time to snort a line of coke from a $100 bill

Seinfeld is the most stable. You wouldn't wake up some day to find yourself in a talk show with Kramer sitting at some showhost desk. Elaine would be annoying as shit and she's not hot enough to justify it. George would drive you crazy with little things and complain about the sound of you clipping your toenails in the bathroom, and other crap. You can reason with Jerry and maybe you'll score one of his ex-girlfriends he dropped for having weird toes or whatever.

The one that hates niggers

He seems like h'd be autistically particular about certain things. All those cereal boxes in his kitchen are probably alphabetized.

Perfect! I can relate to that.