Wtf am i watching?

wtf am i watching?

KINO
I
N
O

>wtf am i watching?

Don't waste your time. It feels like it's going somewhere but it isn't. There are moments of pure kino but it's far and few between, and not worth it in the long run.

Coop gets his mind back for about 30 minutes of screen time near the end, then doesn't act like himself in the finale.

Twin Peaks: The Third Season.

Stranger Things? Lost? Big Bang Theory season 69?

I give up.

the normiefication of classic beloved franchises.
see also blade runner 2049. they take good movies/shows and completely fuck with them to appeal to normies.

Lynch's most overrated work, even though some of it is great
>the normiefication of classic beloved franchises.
Twin Peaks was always normie. In fact it was THE normie show of the early 90's.

GODiue make kino

The hell are you even on about? If anything Twin Peaks: Season 3 and Blade Runner 2049 are slightly less accesible than their respective predecessors.

And neither were made for a niche audience in the first place.

>In fact it was THE normie show of the early 90's.
You ignorant fucking millennial, no-one watched Twin Peaks back in the day, the dropoff after the pilot episode with all the confused casuals is well known

>he thinks he's a special little snowflake for liking Blade Runner and Twin Peaks
Topkek

kino

>no-one watched Twin Peaks back in the day
>the show is famous for the "water cooler effect"
Twin Peaks lost some ratings, then was moved to a timeslot so it wouldn't compete with Cheers, and ratings went up again

how wwould've hhe ated as himself?

>doesn't act like himself in the finale.
>implying you'd act like yourself after going through what he goes through and continues to go through
pleb

And to add to this - many shows lost viewers after the pilot, and it was still watched by many millions of people.

But he did act like himself right after he woke up and changed after entering that alternate dimension with Diane.

I mean, he might have just grown bitter and disillusioned after failing to prevent Laura's death and knowing that he had to enter a place he like wouldn't be able to return from but he sure did change rather abruptly.

Except for that one scene where he asked the lady in the diner where to hang the fries. That was classic Cooper autism.

>removing the soaapopera parts and filling with obscure shenaningas
>somehow it becomes more normified
you are retarded

>the show is famous for the "water cooler effect"
>this is actually a genuine thing in the USA and not just something from movies