Gal Gadot

How can the Zionist have a problem with Brett Ratner and the unproven accusations against him but have no problems with Ben Afflecki who has admitted to sexual assaulting a female in his past?

I get that Ben apologized but it still happened yet no one gives a shit. Why is that?

Because the Affleck shit was some no news spammed by Disney shills and everybody saw through that

Why does it always come back to "Disney this!" or "Disney that!"?

Nice revisionist bullshit, Sup Forums was shitting on Ben for his embarrassing debate skills long before BvS even came out.
Biggest shills have to be you WBfags that do nothing but cry wolf when cornered

It clearly was Disney
>Ben hugged me 10 years ago
>Ben touched my butt 4 years ago
It's actually offensive to women who sexually assaulted or harassed

Because we're not sjws like yourself.

Hi Mouseketeer!

Very interesting that none of these accusations have affected the (((largest movie entity in hollywood))).

numale apocalypse

Because Weinstein was the CEO of a Disney subsidiary studio when he was raping starlets and suddenly some objective no news about Ben Affleck hugging someone 15 years ago or some shit conveniently came out deflecting attention. Pure coincidence, I'm sure

The Jews fear the Mujahid

Weinstein company worked with Disney. It's why they went after Ben who is now with WB. Pretty obvious tactic
And all they found was a hug that the girl liked

Funny how you cal her "the zionist" instead of just saying her name. I wonder who's behind this post.

funny how you have a problem with it. kill yourself jidf scum

Because Brett Ratner is Brett Ratner and Beck Affleck is Ben Affleck. Because sexism is so hot right now and taking a stand is a huge PR move. Because Ben Affleck is hotter and more famous and forgiven, and Brett Ratner is a fat ugly greaseball with a literally who filmography with 'rat' right in his name.

You mean Ben "Takbir" Al Afflecki?

Warner/Disney are the same shit stupid
You know who manipulates the strings
back 2 steps to see the whole picture

Go to sleep Brett you jewish piece of shit.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA