Am I the only one who sees this when watch Stranger Things?

Am I the only one who sees this when watch Stranger Things?

Why does this kid get made fun of so much, it's not right. Besides the black kid is way uglier

>set in the 80s
>le 56% face

>Why does this kid get made fun of so much

He's seems to have the worst genes in him ever. He's like a fucking alien. I just think "what an ugly mutt"

he says hes white lmao. I bet 90% of """white"""" americans are "self identifying" whites KEK

Must be some ugly fucking white if that's the case.

That's just fucking mean.
I hope he's not seeing these

I wonder what kinda gf he's gonna get. Will he get a gf that looks like him?

Ah yes, the american phenotype, simply splendid

Is there like one guy that makes these paint memes?

Well you're not wrong. Le 56% meme stems from spics calling themselves white in censuses

THE NEW FACE OF AMERICA

kek

Yet he's already made, experienced and earned more than you.

I guess you look better than him (according to you but we all know that's a lie) so you have that going for you.

t. Dustin

You're ugly as fuck my dude. Might have made it but you'll never be gorgeous like me.

I mean he does have blue eyes and his parents are white(or atleast his mother his)

he's obviously a cuckbaby

dad is in denial

hey leave my boy dusty alone man

why did these things start popping up just now? the series has been around for a while and his condition has been explained.

He's clearly the best character on the show.I don't understand the hate

I think hes cute like how i find pugs cute

newfag ebin meems from Sup Forums lmao.

Yeah, you need to stop getting coerced by everything you see on Sup Forums you retarded faggot.

Nice

So because something that is pretty much true means I'm a faggot?

Dustin literally looks like the pic related.

What is his condition? Amerimuttism? Bad Genes?

that kid is a fucking douchebag

Serious. I hate the ugly fuck.

Excellent work

>aye yo mike you aint trusting this FREAK are you?
>c'mon man why you hanging out with this FREAK?
>am I the only sane one here?! why we helping the FREAK!

>Caleb McLaughlin
>McLaughlin

SUUUUUURE

How do you do, fellow white kids?

I can't stand this show. Everyone in it constantly screaming. It's shrill and annoying!

Post your pic at that age.

t. le 56%

... what's this image supposed to convey??

Wait, he is not white? That's what thi meme is about?

he has some disease or something
he talked about it before

I don't know, looks italian to me

I'm American and don't see why you are all laughing st him. Like 90% of the kids in my school growing up looked similar or less attractive than Dustin.

>Like 90% of the kids in my school growing up looked similar or less attractive than Dustin.
le 56

I've been confused about this too
Is everyone saying he's not white? He looks white to me. His weird mouth condition is what makes him look strange.

According to the internet, he's half italian and half English. Do we consider Italians black now?

Almost all white kids look normal and cute when they're young. What kind of school has 90% of the kids looking like deformed aliens? Oh, wait.
>america
Never mind.

Everyone here makes fun of him because he actually resembles the average Sup Forums user more than the rest of the cast. He's the only one that's as ugly as the rest of us, yet he isn't even 18 and he's already a star. We mock him to hide our resentment at ourselves for never having achieved what he managed to

What race is he if he isn't white?
I honestly don't get this. What race is everyone claiming that he is?

>What race is he
Amerispic mongrel.

I love this image.

But he's half Italian. There's no spic in him at all.

He is of French, English, Italian, and Native American descent.

American

Amerispics or ameriniggers are never pure anything. All Amerifilth have some negro, steppe nigger or kike in them, no exceptions.
>le italian
Literally doesn't mean anything in the US.

this /thread

ameriorcs

yeah, because that's how your bosses write it. Everything is thought through perfectly back here. They spin shit for the community (you retards) and you eat it up. You're being brainwashed, I tell you you're being brainwashed, and then you go back to being brainwashed again the next day!

Projecting amerigoblin detected

t.

>amerigoblins

They're not human at all.

What caused this?

Get off this board

Caucasian

Le 33% face look exactly like Weinstein

>the europeans are not wearing burqas and are not beheading infidels
lel

>>the europeans are not wearing burqas and are not beheading infidels

wow really made me think

>the dude literally chewing on plastic like a baby

What the fuck

Why can't Americans handle bit of banter with the internet lads?

The amount of comebacks by American posters is outnumbered by Europeans and South Americans posting the same 10 images by 10 to 1 in this thread though.

Hello, schizophrenia! Nice to meet you

They cant handle the bantz.

>comebacks

Where? I just see butthurt amerilads

The entire meme was born because euros couldn't handle being called Muslim

Pretty sure it was born because american redditors made Sup Forums an americucks safe heaven and said redditors can't handle banters for shit.

Europeans no longer control the world, and have lost control over their own homes.
These memes are their frustration at losing everything, and every American that sees them knows it.

Is this the memes to destroy site wide cross-board Sup Forums posters?

>grasping for straws over a meme calling americans mutt

pathetic

>Europeans no longer control the world

kek, projection much?

mixing races and ethnicities for the past 100 years

>these mental gymnastics to feel better over a fucking meme making fun over that the US is less than 56% white

ahh your afraid

Probably because I don't want to show

"europe" never "controlled the world" you dumb amerifat, the closest thing to that would be various colonies established by the regional superpower at the time. europe was at each other's throats for blood for centuries up to and including the 20th century, and is currently at the point of strongest unity it has ever seen

maybe if you learned something in your american school other than creationism and how to hide during school shootings you would have some perspective

>I am not mad youre the mad one
No wonder europeans are losing more and more ground daily

Well I live in Basel so I don't really know what London has to do with me.

also
>your

>implying this shit doesnt happen on a daily basis in any american city to the point where people have started ignoring it because it's just normal
>still projecting all your problems onto europe instead of dealing with them

>projection

>Everything is good in Europe
>Everything is fine
>No problems at all
>Fucking americans stop making fun of us ok

Why do you guys hate Americans so much?

Every time this thread comes up, someone has to spout off about American genes being inferior or some stupid shit.

Literally the only reason you exist is because we permit it.

Where did I imply that lmao? Stop being so insecure. It's literally just a meme making fun over the American demographics. Why are you sensitive?

>triggered eurocucks
Just assimilate into islam already.

This meme is the best. Amerinegroes get so pissed they start frothing at the mouth lmao. You can feel them literally shaking its hilarious.

Digits confirm

>Literally the only reason you exist is because we permit it.
keep telling yourself that dicklet