If Scarlet Witch can individually restore powers she took away on M-Day...

If Scarlet Witch can individually restore powers she took away on M-Day, why hasn't Jubilee gone to her to get her explosion powers back?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plasma
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I thought it was something to do with her powers frying her vampire body.

Guess that would make sense. Since its pretty much mini suns she creates or something.

Are they ever going to finish all the Vampire stuff with her or will that have to wait till Logan gets back?

Only sunlight can do that.

She's happy being a vampire, the enhanced speed and strength and mist form fit her acrobatic and hand-to-hand fighting style better than the explosions ever did.

She's not Boom Boom, she doesn't like blowing things up or hurting people

This.

Jubilee becoming a vampire was actually a bit of near-universally loved character development.

Only because she's dressing like Jubilee and not some goth slut.

Love me some vampy Jubes. I want her adventures with Laura. Maybe when Logan gets back.

Yea, though maybe she could be part of her team now. Both got the same colors overall.

Brief return of Shogo, so looks like she still has him.

>inb4 Danielle and Shogo for best friends growing up.

I think a better question is why hasn't the fact that she's of Dracula's get come up? Or the fact that she got special training from the vampire special forces?

Hell I hope so. Maybe if the Alter Future or Future Daielle Cap comes back he can tag along as her Bucky.

If he can dodge that prophecy he's saddled with.

About the only thing that hasn't been revisited.

Vampire Suicide Bomber infected her and a few other people. She only half transformed and had to go to the Vampires to get fixed up and trained to control her powers and urges.

While she's fine now I think the only reason they've not talked about it since then is because it was a Twilight influenced thing and they don't want to talk about it.

Can she walk in the sun, or shoot fluids from her eyes, or freeze people?

>If Scarlet Witch can individually restore powers she took away on M-Day,

She can't anymore. Fucking Cyclops chimped out as soon as he saw her post-HoM, demanding she "face justice", even after she already demonstrated that she could restore powers. Wiccan, not wanting to see his mom die, teleported them out of there, but then Doom did as Doom does, and stole the power-up.

Because she's retarded

plasma is sunlight?

>inb4 Danielle and Shogo for best friends growing up.
Well he does grow up to be a discount Iron-man.

pretty sure she can go out in sunlight but feels incredibly fatigued doing so, no space ripper stingy eyes, no subzero hugs

Editorial hasn't deemed it worthwhile.

she never really liked her powers. Not the true form of her powers, which can turn ANYTHING into an explosion. Her fireworks are her popping a couple of oxygen molecules. She once lost her temper and took out an entire building. both Storm and Xavier's full assessment of her powers is she could unmake the entire planet in about a day if she set her mind to it

I hope Gerry Drew doesn't get left out

I wish Lucy Rand existed

>I think a better question is why hasn't the fact that she's of Dracula's get come up?

Wasn't there an Old Man Logan arc about that?

depending on the frequency of the light emissions...

>she never really liked her powers
>lists reasons why anyone would love her powers

Jubilee sure is a dumb bitch.

>anyone would want to be able to kill and destroy anyone with a thought
most people can barely deal with the intrusive thoughts you start getting once you own a gun. at least with a gun you have common sense saying 'you'd kill like two people before the police stop you and you spend your whole life in jail'
with jubilee its 'you could kill everyone in the city in an instant. and anyone they sent to stop you. then the world. then the universe. you could wipe away this whole stupid reality'

Just like I said, she's a dumb bitch.

The sun is a very large nuclear reactor. Her powers make nuclear reactions that are only as weak as you perceive them to be because she's trying VERY hard not to hurt anyone.
Now an interesting secondary effect of her powers is that she can reabsorb them (or any other similar explosions) with no ill effect so she could theoretically be a vampire that gets around the sunlight vulnerability via having her powers absorb the sunlight depending upon the mechanics of it.

I thought plasma was blood.

scarlet witch is jean grey at the moment

Plasma is part of blood
Plasma is also a state of matter beyond gas.

Sometimes, same word means different things depending on the context

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plasma

Aren't vampires generally vulnerable to UV light? If her fireworks and explosions don't create UV then she should be fine

it depends on the media\type of vampire.
Some are effected by the direct sunlight only because of magic, others get owned by artificial UV rays because NAZI SCIENCES IS WORLD'S BEST, others just don't give a fuck

That's more of a movie thing. It's explicitly sunlight at the core of the vampire curse. UV is just a trick to make the vampire curse think it's being hit by sunlight.

Then again, in the original novel Dracula was just somehow weakened by sunlight.

And many folklore vampires aren't effected more than any normal night animal

It's at the core of the vampire curse in Marvel. There have been many attempts and workarounds but all of them fail in the end because there is no actual way to remove the vulnerability while making things much worse for the vampires in question. Dracula is a special case.

No

can ask a jubilee question? i stopped reading comics around 2002, and just recently got back into, i got a wolverine/jubilee trade, and shes a vamprie obviously, but wolverine acts like he hates her guts in it, what happened between those two?

>years from now
>remember when Jubilee was a vampire and she stole that baby?

My memory isn't photographic about the events but here's a jist of things.

House of M happened. There were some other crappy books but basically Jubilee and other mutants got depowered. Jubilee is depressed about it for a little bit and starts trying to help all the people depowered by M-day.
Jubilee in particular is extremely pissed about things since she feels the X-men abandoned her and the rest of (former) mutantkind which is not an unreasonable idea to hold or inaccurate. She and Logan sorta makeup later but the vampire thing happens and she's finding it difficult to be happy and bubbly about being a bloodsucking monster. This probably resonates too much with his own self-loathing so he's trying to get her to deal with it the only way he knows how; Badly.

ok, so logan isnt actually mad at her, hes just trying to help in his own stupid way

It will probably be reverted someday, but I think it would be cool if a change like this lasted.