m.youtube.com/watch?v=qUON2s5voYI
youtube.com/watch?v=XjOxgbBkq6k
youtube.com/watch?v=jlEmYG-3Bvs&feature=youtu.be&t=265
mobile.twitter.com/twitter/status/920520536798760960
youtube.com/watch?v=sitYuMYXXrA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first for D E A D G E N E R A L

Steve and Billy best characters

I just finished the series. What is /stg/'s general opinion of this season?

I'd give it a solid 7/10. It wasn't anything special, but it was highly enjoyable. I wouldn't say there's anything that got me angry or bothered me (I skipped episode seven). Everyone had a pretty solid role, and things worked out well. And most of the new cast was great, particularly the Red Power Ranger. It's more just little nitpicks.
>no mystery; you instantly understand everything that's going on
>the characters figure things out way too fast; some of their leaps in logic are a stretch
>max is alright at best
>bearded reporter wasn't in the season enough
>bob was always going to die, because the writers ship joyce and hopper
>at least one of the directors was a hack; it was maybe episode five that had a constant shift between each plotline with such razor efficiency, it was jarring

Now go watch BST if you haven't already, gives you some insight into the season

Why should I watch this show?

why is eleven so lewd?

>(I skipped episode seven)
Did you still watch it? It works better as an epilogue/flashback episode that doesn't get in the way of the main plot.

I think a 7 is fair, it was literally just supposed to be a sequel to season one and nothing more. It isn't really supposed to work as a standalone season, its only purpose was to wrap up the cliffhangers so the Duffers can move forward with a blank slate for season three. They may have been hoping to save the Mind Flayer as the big bad for the end of the show (since it seemed like they were setting up the Thessalhydra), but they had to at least introduce to give this season another purpose. I think it'll be cool if we don't see it again until the finale season.

you shouldnt

Okay

youtube.com/watch?v=PXf0yG8F7-A

I fear the day Millie turns 18.

4 or 5 out of 10 maximum

youtube.com/watch?v=Qvgyg6A8s7M

DOIV'T FORGET, YOU'RE HERE FOREVER

Wow that Mia girl really would make a great Shelley Duvall/Wendy Torrance, good to know she's aware of it.

It's weird that Will and Eleven haven't even been properly introduced yet and she's helped save him twice.

>those shots of millie legs
>and just the slightest hint she was barefoot

wew

Wrong, they met in season one, and Eleven was already fully aware who he was from the start of the show (recognizing him in the photo, recognizing he was the wizard piece, etc.).

>Did you still watch it? It works better as an epilogue/flashback episode that doesn't get in the way of the main plot.
I've heard it doesn't feel like an episode of Stranger Things.

Yeah it's more like a spin-off, you should still watch it for context though. It won't kill you or anything.

billy is ugly. jonathan is more handsome.

The Mind Flayer should infest Mike. Carefully, so it doesn't get cooked again. Eleven won't hurt him and who else even could, with her protecting him?

The Mind Flayer wants Eleven now. Duffers more or less confirmed it.

>boys' voices will all have changed by s3
>kids will be college age by s4
Will this show still work?

Yes. It'll just follow the kids into high school.

>Billy is ugly
>Jonathan is handsome
Both statements are objectively wrong

But the kids are right out of '80s kids movies. They won't really be the same as older teenagers.

where

tfw they force 4 more seasons and end with the younger kids graduating high school

You are objectively wrong.

What did they mean by this scene? I get that the Upside Down "growth" was escaping downwards because of the burn offs, but why would dirt in separate flasks react the same way? Is literally EVERYTHING in the Upside Down connected by a hive mind? When they were doing a burn off beneath the farm and Will fell on the ground and started freaking out, why didn't the goop in the rest of the tunnels start going fucking nuts as well?

Really hope this creepy Jew dies in S3.

yes. finn and noah will be even more handsome.

Can't remember, they basically said it's focused on Eleven now because it "slammed a door in its face" and it wants control of her powers. That's why it's luring over the gym at the end.

>steve isn't the goofy lovable character
sorry he wasn't the chad in the first season and he isn't the most attractive this season

>four more seasons
>end with the younger kids graduating high school
The actor who plays Lucas is already 16. I don't think they can keep doing the "one season = one year" thing.

>no anya taylor joy or dafne keen

also there’s something really weird about mia goth i like it

The Duffers are worried about him the most, because his voice is getting really fucking deep.

I bet that's why they wanted to wrap up season two so neatly, with no loose ends and with everybody happy. There's either going to be a huge time skip or there's going to be all new characters, then they'll return to the original cast in a different season when they're old enough to play high schoolers.

Drug addict by 16

idk once you hit high school age it’s normal for the actors to be older but play someone younger

also now he and finn have hit puberty they’re not gunna change that drastically anymore

Stranger Things Couples Rankings

>God Tier
Mike x Eleven

>Should Have Been Endgame Tier
Bob x Joyce

>I Guess Tier
Hopper x Joyce

>Too Good for Her Tier
Steve x Nancy

>Who the Hell Cares Tier
Jonathan x Nancy
Lucas x Max

>implying 20-year-olds haven't been playing teenagers for years

oh you naive girl

It already stands out that the other kids are so much older than the Will actor. I think that's why they mostly paired him up with Finn, who's closer in age with him. It's going to stand out even more next season, when Mike, Dustin, and Lucas all have deep voices, but Will doesn't.

>above all of those tier
billy and the thirsty mom

Kek, this

that’s true also finn will be like 6 feet by the time they start filming again

There are always kids in 9th grade who didn’t go through puberty yet. It’s not a show stopper at all. I’d believe all these kids are 14-15 if I didn’t know of them.

dafne cant even speak english and weirdly sheltered from teh world by her parents

even the few vids that have come out, shes in some 3rd world mexian/spanish shanty town or some shit

I thought it was a connection to the hurricane-like consistency of the "mind flayer". But then we just get Resident Evil dog enemies at the end and they totally forget this plot point

What a mess.

What's the go with Millie, Fin and Noah? What Fin hates Millie? Jealous of Millie and Noah? Then gets harassed by crazy girl fans and now thinks he's to good any way and hates on Millie?
Millie and Noah best freinds club?

bingo, and above that
>Billy x Steve

Finn's been fed up with fans trying to pair him with Millie since 2016. This is old news, but he lost it on his twitch stream about a year back, telling people to shut up about Mileven and that they need to realize the actors aren't the characters.

Sorry for theoryfagging but I've been thinking about the Upside Down and need to type this out.

So we know that the Upside Down, as a collective entity, is trying to enter and "invade" our dimension. Based on what happened to the farms, we know it sucks the life out of everything. So if the Mind Flayer succeeded, our world would like the Upside Down. Which makes me wonder if the Upside Down is the Mind Flayer's original dimension, or if it's just the dimension next to ours which once looked basically identical, but the Mind Flayer had already invaded it and turned it into trash. The Mind Flayer and all the shit that comes with it could be dimension-hopping parasites, systematically feeding on the life force of every dimension in the known universe, and there is a slight difference between each one (the one we see in the show has Eleven, who was there to stop it in its tracks). It could relate to the "Far Realm" in D&D and goes along with the unknown horror aspect that the Duffers were leaning into with the Mind Flayer. The Far Realm is where the D&D Mind Flayers may have come from and is basically at the end of the universe where all the creepy ass monsters come from.

Anyway just thinking aloud. I really wish there was more plot discussion in these threads.

is there a link to that video

>thinks that's a laughing face
>does not realize it's an angry face

autism (You)

>tl;dr

gasbag full of hot air (You)

You really need a better shtick than just (You)

I remember that entire fiasco, he had to apologise afterwards because a bunch of fans became really upset. He’s fine with mileven though, it’s just fillie that triggers him.

Here’s the video
m.youtube.com/watch?v=qUON2s5voYI

>the jew knew

He's such a cunt IRL. All the other actors seem cool around their fans, he's the only one that likes to berate or snub them.

youtube.com/watch?v=XjOxgbBkq6k

I'm sure that endless supply of coke is going to really help her anorexia problem. inb4 this britbong reject ends up killing her.

>does not deny truth
>focuses smokescreens on (You) instead

thank you

Uhh what truth?? I was neither of those posts. Are you 12, retarded or both?

>triggered
>screams are you 12 are you retarded

calm down, user. take a deep calming breath and gently calmly kys.

>implying that's triggered

Oh you're gonna have to b8 harder than that user. So let's see what else you got. Don't let me down, now.

>literally every millie stare from this point in the interview

W E W

youtube.com/watch?v=jlEmYG-3Bvs&feature=youtu.be&t=265

Is Will gay?
>his dad thought he was a fag
>his mother dodges the issue
>outcast; feels weird and out-of-place
>never shows any overt interest in girls, unlike the other boys
>called his spaceship drawing the "rainbow ship" when he was 8; rainbows weren't considered masculine by boys in the '80s, because of rainbow brite and the care bears
>original character outline said he was struggling with his sexual identity

>dat bed hair
>dat matress not moving at all as her body moves
>those bumps in the fabric
>those jeans

nnnnnnf

>trying so hard to pretend screaming are you 12 is not dripping with butthurt

calm down, girl. let me sing you a soothing song. soothing song is in pic related.

When did they film the flashback scenes where Eleven escapes the Upside Down and wanders through the forest?

She still has short hair which would mean it was filmed alongside S1, though if we're to believe what we've been told, S2 wasn't confirmed by then.

...Another cat pic? Terrible. What a let down, even by Sup Forums standards. You really need to work on it, but I'll give you one more chance. Come on, give me the best b8 you got. We're all watching now.

Dude... the curly hair was a wig.

they literally announced S2 before season 1 aired

season 3 has already been confirmed as well

BONG

average danish person in the year of our lord 2017

>unable to deny butthurt
>pretends so hard
>unable to come up with original text even
>unable to try harder

kek i feel sorry for you. you do need to calm down. your anger is preventing you from trying harder.

but seriously, i am curious what it is that triggered you. which truth hit a nerve? unlikely that it's the autism thing since it's been hurled so many times. i suspect you're a gasbag full of hot air irl and people roll their eyes whenever you start blowing hot air. is that it?

>never shows any overt interest in girls, unlike the other boys
Huh? He was dancing with that girl at the Snow Ball.

He was definitely gay or at least bisexual in the early draft of the show though.

confirmed austistic hot air gasbag (You)

I wouldnt call him a full blown cunt but he has definitely become more arrogant lately. But you can’t blame him too much, when he has thousands to millions of little girls/women treating him like a god on a daily basis it’s gonna go to his head eventually, especially at his age.

His best friend josh also says that Finn doesn’t really like the Instagram fan accounts that much either. mobile.twitter.com/twitter/status/920520536798760960

2bh I cant fault him too much for feeling this way, I’ve seen some of the bullshit these fan girls have been pulling

That's kind of ambiguous, though. A gay boy isn't really grossed out by girls the way straight boys are grossed out by other boys. And boys are expected to dance with girls.

youtube.com/watch?v=sitYuMYXXrA

Jesus, you call yourself a shitposter? There's nothing inventive there, you're repeating the same crap with different wording over and over again. Even shitposters have standards, and avoiding repetition is the key because then people immediately suspect it. You were obvious from the start, so you need to really work on that subtlety. I mean it MIGHT work on the average newfag, but in the long run this is laughably weak. You'll get there one day, bro. Keep at it.

>Too Good for Her Tier
Steve just deserves someone who has more in common with him.

Endgame should have been Eleven x Mike x Max

Finn just never cares much about her. He’s more friend with Joe Kerry than the other kids

>screams shitposter

kek you need to calm down, user.

SHe actually looks like she's taken care of her self since season 1

>finn is a jerk because he walks past fans asking for a photo
What the fuck are you talking about? No actor is rude for ignoring fans. They don't owe you their attention. And there are countless pictures on the Internet of Finn taking photos with fans as it is. On top of that, the fanbase has been particularly bad to him. They got a hold of one of his IRL friend's numbers and harassed him with phone calls.

thought that was a picture of jay and silent bob at first

>posts another tl;dr

doubly confirmed hot air gasbag (You)

What's so great about Max?

Wtf, Finn is chill as fuck
Those are stalkers who followed him to his hotel when he was working, and he already said hi to them

>Kid is uncomfortable with being ambushed by crowds and people deifying him
OH MY GOSH, WHAT A HEARTLESS LITTLE CUNT. WHY CAN'T HE JUST BE LIKE A NORMAL CELEBRITY AND VALIDATE MY PATHETIC OBSESSION WITH A STRANGER WITH HOLLOW THANKS AND PRAISE.

no it wasn’t

No, you've taken my subtlety tip too seriously. You can't just reduce what you're posting to what you've already said, you need to have additional material but still keep it concise. You've got the right idea about twisting words into a criticism, but again, you have to keep it new each time. Also:
Multiple posts against the same one doesn't work when it's obviously the same shitposter. Just keep it to one, concise reply. Being brief and to the point is key, user. Also, lose the cats. It's too much memery to be taken seriously, even newfags would suspect it right away.

So far so good, let's see what else you got.

sorry capslock
also sorry if that sounded sarcastic