IT'S AFRAID

IT'S AFRAID

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6VLQq_EUdVA?t=1m10s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is all going to come back and bite people in the ass. Allegations just thrown around and ruining peoples careers is going to turn into a 'boy who cried wolf' siyuation where real victims will not be taken seriously or will even be paid attention to.

>Meanwhile, in the general public...

if some are fake, with hollywood it's actually possible that every accuser so far has told the truth

>yfw Golden Globes is just two months away
Can't wait for that damage control.

Replace everybody in Hollywood with fat women of color, they are immune to criticism

Its going to be glorious, especially after God knows how many more accusations come out

>its true
>still haven't been found guilty in any of the cases

THIS.

Louie did nothing wrong. He is a literal gentleman who asked permission before masterbating in front of those women. Nothing wrong with a little bit of adult fun, and hes losing netflix specials because of it? What a crapass time we live in.

"These are the women that are accusing Weinstein"
>line of 50 women on stage
powerful

why wouldn't it be

if you are an active male in hollywood and did anything borderline inappropriate you are going to get burned for everything, your career will be thrown based on tears not evidence

and the media is hungry right now, searching every jilted lover, every girl you met at a party, every women you rubbed the wrong way

its blood for shark, but liberal men in hollywood deserve it for allowing that culture to thrive

>it's the 2684840835329th screencap thread of the day

yay

>liberal men in hollywood deserve it for allowing that culture to thrive

This. We're watching the PC beast that Hollywood has been feeding for decades finally begin to collapse under its own weight.

>Fear is everywhere

Fear is path to the dark side.

What kind of picture is that?

>when commiefornian establishment keeps attacking you in public, and you're sitting on dusting fbi files full of dirt

>the dark side is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be ...."unnatural"

DEADLINE: With all of the accusations of sexual assault and abuse that have come to light in recent weeks, how can this moment be put toward meaningful reform? The victimization might be compounded by what I am hearing, and that is men saying they will avoid hiring women on movie sets or as assistants to avoid potential problems.

APATOW: The most unhealthy way to look at this is, “I can’t handle being around women.” When Mike Pence says, “I can’t do meetings alone with women,” that’s because he has some sort of mental problem. That’s not how the world works. Men and women work together. It’s men’s responsibility to respect people of the opposite sex. If men start saying, “I’m going to hire less women because I can’t manage this situation,” then that would be the worst possible outcome.

>if men start saying, “I’m going to hire less women because I can’t manage this situation,” then that would be the worst possible outcome.

LOL DOES HE REALLY EXPECT A DIFFERENT RESULT? I'VE ALREADY SEEN THE CHANGES HAPPENING AT MY WORK, CONVERSATIONS SHUT DOWN WHEN A WOMEN APPROACHES A GROUP OF GUYS OR EVEN WALKS PAST ONE. IT'S FUCKING UNBELIEVABLE IF YOU THINK THAT WON'T HAPPEN.

As the world gets browner, it will get more rapey

>they stopped talking when i walked past which means they were talking about me which means i was literally raped
I honestly can't wait for shit like this

>it's a "women make themselves unhireable" episode
>Chris Rock tried out some new material about sexual harassment at the Comedy Cellar on Thursday night, and some women were not amused. Rock said he won’t hire women anymore because he would need a crew of witnesses around him at all times so he wouldn’t be accused of rape, one patron of the MacDougal Street club told me. “They cry rape because they want money,” said Rock, who added he won’t even hire a cleaning lady because he’s afraid of false accusations. “I’ve seen him before and he was hysterical, but this wasn’t funny at all,” said one woman. “Nobody was laughing. There were many boos and many women who were telling him he was a sexist pig. Two people got kicked out.”

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say Ricky won't be hosting this time.

AAHAHAHAHA GET FUCKED KIKES

Triggered

>APATOW: The most unhealthy way to look at this is, “I can’t handle being around women.” When Mike Pence says, “I can’t do meetings alone with women,” that’s because he has some sort of mental problem.

Actually Pence's position, while paranoid, makes more sense than ever. "Never have a meeting alone with a woman unless your wife is also there" is basically the only way to protect yourself from these kinds of allegations. It ensures that there is always at least one witness to back you up.

based Chris Rock strikes again

Are they subconsciously sabotaging their equality to get back to being naturally submissive?

wtf is going on?

Imagine how awkward it must be to shoot a sex scene right now

>When Mike Pence says, “I can’t do meetings alone with women,” that’s because he has some sort of mental problem
Or maybe because he’s privy to your kike games. Enjoy being anally rekt by the FBI and DOJ.

>IT'S AFRAID
>not inserting the Starship Troopers image with Harris.

You had one fucking job OP.

I really hope Apatow is next, sanctimonious cunt

I give his wife one though

Do it yourself, pussy

Clearly the plan is to inundate people with so many claims that nobody gives a shit what they get up to anymore. They're playing the long game.

>avoid hiring women

women already complain that its harder for them to network at male dominated businesses since the men don't want to socialize with them. There will be class action lawsuits about it and eventually the courts and government will end up regulating salaries and advancement in private businesses and requiring gender quotas.

They've been testing men's collective line inch by inch to see how far they could get, and now not even the boiling frog effect can save them.
Now that the knowledge of women is documented maybe men of the future won't make the same mistakes and keep women in their place. It's better for us, and it's better for them, too.

I'm betting they'll STILL find a way to make it about drumpf and conservatives

At least half of the allegations are garbage
>he made a joke
>I slept with him for a job
>he hugged me and slightly brushed up against my boob
>he hit on me
And even the rape/harassment claims are from years ago and the women are totally just lying

Imagine having to plan that shit. For every male presenter you'd need to have backups ready. I wouldn't be surprised if they just say fuck it and have women present everything.

May the odds be ever in your favor.

Hollywood is still acting like none of this is their fault. Never believe what an actor says they are complete liars.

Better yet, I guarantee you this is going to be reposted constantly for weeks. When people see a thread gives them success, they never stop posting it.

What about time he was secretly jerking off while talking on the phone?

That's a bold, move, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them.

>shot of chris pine bawwing his eyes out

kek

Wouldn't be shocked if the Golden Globes/Oscars are cancelled this year because of all these allegations.
They'd say they can't glorify their ceremony or their celebrities anymore due to the misconduct of others.

But Pence isn't doing it to avoid allegations, he's doing it because he's entirely under his wife's thumb. Can't drink at a party unless she's also there and says it's okay, can't have a normal lunch with a woman if there's not a third person with you...

Why the fuck did netflix immediately fire kevin spacy? Nothing has even been confirmed yet, spineless cucks refusing to stand by their stars.

Sounds like your coworkers are bunch of beta male cucks. How can you even live your life without becoming a NEET if you're so paranoid of women in any normal social context that you immediately shut down. This is an entirely new level of "I'm a persecuted white man" victimhood.

The dumb bitches pushing the "muh harassment" narrative are going to realize it's a really bad idea to shit where you eat only after the entire industry is coated in shit.

Good. Looks like we have a woman in control of this country after all.

I can't see it. But I'm sure they will find a host to be lilly white vanilla jokes. If they had any balls they would hire Ricky Gervais

BRONALB KRONNNNNNK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Because Spacey fucked it up with that part where he decided to try and distract people with "Yes, I'm gay." If he'd been more reasonable like Takei is being he might have been okay.

So are all the actresses who got harvested getting nominations? They basically admit they got roles for being whores. That clearly ruins what's left of the academy's integrity.

>1st allegation confirmed to be false
>2nd allegation turned up 0 evidence despite them searching his vast empire of belongings up and down
>MJ will always be remembered as that guy who fucked a bunch of kids

Not trying to downplay sexual harassment but this shit is insane. You'd have an easier time getting away with murder.

if he made a trump joke they might let him

Nah. Look at OJ, they will still get you in the end.

/ourguy/

None of them were even in films this year.

wasnt MJ like a victim of abuse and thats why he just wanted to be around kids because he had mentally regressed or something?

Didn't OJ just get out? Looks like he's the winner after all.

They'll probably get the current year man to distract the goyim with some ebin Trump jokes.

After spending years in prison? Yeah, what a winner.

They went after MJ because he was speaking out against the music industry.
Their response was to brand him a pedophile, which is a fate worse than being a murderer.
Anyone with a brain knows he did nothing, he just like to help out kids and spread his message of peace, which was frowned upon.
The second he died, all those allegations magically were swept under the rug.
Even at the televised memorial service, they got one last chance to throw it in his face with the "innocent until proven guilty" moment

I have to say it's hilarious to see hollywood liberals clash and burn. They are getting killed by their own Frankenstein monster, and the best thing is that they won't learn anything, it's loo late, they are repleacable and forgotten now. Use to be that talent could get you out of anything, now you're just another white male.
>BUT MUH CULTURE OF RAPE! MUH FALSE ALLEGATIONS USED AGAINST NON-LIBERALS!
Non-liberals will be fine, look how Trump handled it, look how Roy Moore is handling it, because the male feminist is the new family values man who is a closeted faggot.

Yes. He never got a childhood because his father made him work 24/7

>Even at the televised memorial service, they got one last chance to throw it in his face with the "innocent until proven guilty" moment
What? Can't find anything on google.

>living at a time where an allegation is enough to ruin your life
>not voluntarily giving other people - regardless of their sex - power over your life is unhealthy

Let's see how that sunny disposition is treating him when his wife gets millions, sole custody and his career is over because some slut makes up a fairytale about him having abused her some 20 years ago.

>inb4 not all women are like that, you're just insecure
Since I cannot differentiate them with certainty it's literally taking a gamble with my career and social status every time I open myself up to the allegation. Fuck that. I haven't been alone around women in the workplace for years.

9 out of 33 possible, not bad all things considered.

He was too innocent for this world. He just wanted to dance and play video games. However he slighted the media by not giving many interviews so they turned on him.

>men are literally being excommunicated and erased from history Stalin-style at mere accusations
>ha ha y-you Sup Forumsbeards are just stoopid

>look how Roy Moore is handling it
You, uh, haven't been keeping up with the news have you?

>Sup Forums keeps bitching about how degenerate and full of rapists the liberal left wing Hollywood is
>People finally start coming out, exposing sexual harassment left and right
>Sup Forums immediately changes stances and now goes "No no no no no, did not happen, even if it did thirty years later is bullshit, they're gold digging bitches whore are ALL lying!"
>Still keeps defending Louis CK even after he admitted unequivocally that he was guilty of all the accusations

Can't help but to think this is all projection stemming form the panicky realization that you yourself have done shady shit in the past when you were younger and people might now be encouraged to confront you with it.

Most of them already won awards that they paid for with pussy. Gwenyth Paltrow comes to mind.

>hold somebody hostage a gun point
>h-he dindu nuffin!

If this were a based nation they would take their awards away

Basically. His mansion was essentially a giant playground where he could pretend to be a kid.

youtu.be/6VLQq_EUdVA?t=1m10s

Most people see Louis CK got fucked, smile, and move on

Just because you linger on the retards that bother posting doesn't make it anywhere near the general consensus

>I have to say it's hilarious to see hollywood liberals clash and burn.
But in all seriousness we can't let them get the nuclear codes.

Quote the wrong post there friend?

>look how Roy Moore is handling it

"It's okay to diddle 14 year olds since even the Virgin Mary was a teenager when she got together with Joseph" has to be one of the most hilarious and disgusting defenses I've heard in my entire life coming from the religious right.

What about him?
This is sticks and stones. He's going to be fine.

you can always deal with women outside of work or other official capacities. Nobody is gonna cry rape if you pump and dump a bunch of bimbo sluts at the club. It is appropriate and encourage to mingle at social gatherings. But doing it in the workplace, at college or whatever is gonna expose you, nothing to do with being a NEET it's just common sense that applies to women and men both.

In case you haven't noticed it's the same left wing shills defending Hollywood

Remember how for the first week every Weinstein thread got flooded by the "FUCK WHITE PEOPLE" guy that kept posting pictures of fat ugly Neonazis?

>MJ will always be remembered as that guy who fucked a bunch of kids

lol people still play MJ music now, he still has a hit broadway show and he's remembered as the king of pop.

Our generation is probably the only one that will associate him with pedophilia since the olders never believed it and the younger ones don't know.

As a Christian I was genuinely offended by that line. Apparently right-wingers haven't even read the Bible, they just try and use it as a defense against all criticism.

Don't worry, you'll get your accusation for smiling at Raquel the non-binary witch.

If they had balls they’d hire Doug Stanhope and just let him say what he wants. That’s be an interesting ceremony.

To be honest all of that faded out once he died. Pretty much anyone agrees he's a legend now and that kid shit was just the jews trying to get him. The lesson here is "only death will save your from sexual harassment allegations".

>Meet Matt Boyle, Breitbart’s (Other) Man in the White House
Yeah, I'm sure that writer is so unbiased. /s

Major meaningful reform would be pointing out almost all the rapists are power hungry jewish men and/or homosexuals. If people were informed at an earlier age that these people are dangerous, we would have less of this.

>the younger ones don't know.
Everyone knows about how creepy and weird MJ got when he was older. It's as intrinsic to pop culture as his music is.

>Women are so shit that I actually like Chris Rock now
THIS IS THE FUTURE YOU CHOSE