Ready for a storytime, Sup Forums?

Ready for a storytime, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

bato.to/comic/_/comics/the-private-report-on-my-lesbian-experience-with-loneliness-r19652
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Poor Shmorky. He sucked a dick and regretted it. So now it's retroactively rape.

So he vanished from the internet for good now?

If so he did a very good job in the aspect of that scenario.

That's kind of hot

well makes sense he doesn't tell people this story, it's not even interesting as a Lifetime original

Not to sound insensitive but this is kind of why you don't trust strangers on the internet

Sex through implied threat is rape
Comic was shit though. It doesn't even look like he finished inking it

Until you find out he's a 6ft tall fat balding man who's into shitting and pissing in his diapers.

What was the implied threat?

well thanks for ruining the mystique of a depressing rape victim comic, I was happy to imagine him as some effeminate looking loser who let his hair grow out now if I want to beat off to it I'll be picturing Sheamus Jr there

You read the damn thing, you should know. The comic doesn't go into details, but implies threat in the first panel of page four.
Not to mention that mental abuse can still be considered threat, and half the comic is about mental abuse.

I sure hope this is based on a true story.

That's what I was thinking, the sloppy art and layout only makes you feel like of course you couldn't make ends meet with such shit art.
While I sympathize with a shit situation, it feels like retroactively trying to blame the setting and the people around you for how you failed. Maybe there was a couple of concerned voices in that IRC for example but they're ignored in the name of remembering only the worst aspects of trauma, which doesn't sound healthy, same as keeping it all repressed and never talking about it.
Anyway, art sucks even as a stylistic choice and there are better resources to work through past pain. Reminds me a bit of bato.to/comic/_/comics/the-private-report-on-my-lesbian-experience-with-loneliness-r19652 but way hamhanded

How is a 6ft tall man being threatened when he can just go back and stay with his uncle instead of sucking dick for rent?

His uncle beat the shit out of him. How are you considering that an option?

Are you really going to trust what a compulsive liar and narcissist like Shmorky says?

Might be the pasty skin and small size of the picture, but his face looks oddly soft and squishy. In a good way, like a marshmallow.

I don't know anything about the author. I was genuinely surprised to hear he was six feet tall, and in fact, I'm still a bit skeptical about it.

Is that actually him? I thought I saw a pic of him where he looked kind of weird and had big eyes

No worries. The dude has a fucked up history. From taping his ex's freakout when she's off her meds to being into diapers and pedophilia roleplay.

He likes to portray himself as small in his drawings. He wears a yarn wig.

Wait, this is the guy that's supposed to be represented by the strip? The strip has him looking like some kind of short cutesy woman. How big of a land whale is the guy that took him in if he's supposed to be a giant compared to him?

>there are people who still like to remind me of the time I was poor and desperate and a failure
Does he really need reminding of the present day?

Like I said, he's a compulsive liar.

Maybe he shouldn't have made a comic about it and posted it on the internet for everyone to see.

If you lost your job to the "Dot com crash" then your job was something retarded like early domain camping/pumping out phishing websites or proto crowdfunding (begging).

Shmorky can go suck a fat dick like the fucking queer that he is.

According to the chatlogs with that girl he prefers sucking on turds.

KISS ME ARSE, FELLA

I'm sorry user. It was a nice fetish. But you don't want to jerk off to something you'll regret later.