Poor Riley

Poor Riley

all women are cheating whores. even MEW.

The Virgin Riley vs the Chad Ewan

Can't wait until Ewan gets bored of this 6/10 cunt and leaves her alone in the wilderness

I like her jacket, much cooler than Ewan's

yeah if he cheated on his wife with her of course he's going to cheat on her with other women and eventually find one he likes better

why are all girls retarded?

Btw she deleted that photo from Instagram

so ewan broke up with his wife that he has multiple children with?

She is riding dat lightsaber

Isn't Ewan married?

Yup

Riley is fucking Imogen Poots
He won in the end

Yes

Hapas are notorious homewreckers

They believe whatever makes them feel good in the immediate moment.
Ewan just needed an excuse to get out of his marriage

Honestly I wouldn't be that bothered if I was Riley. Rich, famous, attractive, just get another girl. Meanwhile you wait to watch your ex freak out after she gets cheated by the man who cheated with her.

What? Proof!

He seems very uncomfortable.

Sense comes after you do I suppose.

Yeah with passive betas like le teevee's guy Riley. Just from his Instagram posts you can tell he's the biggest wet blanket ever who must have constantly doted on MEW, that bitch knew she had him in her back pocket. Must have made that pussy dry up, not an edge on that guy no wonder she left. What kind of man lets a women make his existence, no wonder tv self inserts as him, embarrassing

Yeah Riley will come out way better in the end than her. He'll be a wiser weaker man but he'll find another girl while she ends up a single bitter and rapidly aging out of her prime years

They don't exactly look happy together.

Those are some Graduate ending level "Oh fuck we really didn't think this through" looks on their faces.

lel thats exactly it, especially Ewan, he looks like he wants to run away at any moment

he is based on all observable data a bugmen.

her biological clock is ticking too and i really doubt ewan has any desire to pop out any more kids with her.

imaginer MEW childless and alone once her career prospects dry up in her 40s and 50s. i bet she'll even try to win riley back but i hope he's strong enough to resist that succubus whore.

I figure this experience has taught Riley some valuable lessons, so I think he'll be much better off now.

Look at Ewan’s fife, I’m not surprised that he cheated on her

Its sad how much faster women age, she looks like twenty years older than him and she used to be a serious qt

she's like 52. most women would kill to look like that in their 50s.

>these autists ITT that think celebrities walk with a smile on their face 24/7 in public
wew lad

NO ONE KNOWS WHAT IT'S LIKE
TO BE THE BAD MAN

KEK

god can you imagine how much his daughters must hate MEW. i mean they'll eventually forgive him because he's their dad but they'll want to murder MEW for the rest of their lives.

Aw jeez

uh... what?

Everyone hated Riley before the split now he's our guy what is going on?

>Losing your whole family for pussy

What a fucking spastic Ewan is.

Is MEW a hapa?

It's been my experience that hapa girls are sociopaths and they don't care who they fuck over and everyone ends up hating them.

no, she's not a hapa

MANLETS

BRANDED A SLUT HOMEWRECKER FOR LIFE

THAT LOOK ON HER FACE, SHE JUST KNOWS

I don’t think that MEW is the first lover of their dad, they probably have a list of them

>doubt ewan has any desire to pop out any more kids with her.
yup this

MEW is probably anguishing her fertile self every passing day

shouldn't have went for a silver fox

she's the one that broke up their parent's marriage though

You're right but I doubt the kids knew of any of them

>pls explayne 4chin 2 mi. i iz a noob. mus kno 4chin

seriously fuck off with questions this stupid

Now he's the underdog who I want to see smarten up and get some character growth.

basement dwelling virgins gossipping about celeb relationships is my absolute favorite Sup Forums meme

Whatever helps you sleep at night at night, Ewan.

>be a woman in her mid 30's
>have a "high school crush" on some actor
>become his groupie, don't give a fuck about his family, forget about my husband
>act like a teenager, dress like a moron
I knew Ewan was a piece of shit, but I thought this slut was somewhat decent. Why even marry a doughy nu male at all in the first place?

literally hanging out on a board of basemnet dwelling virgins getting your entertainment from us

IT'S OVER RILEY I HAVE THE HIGH GROUND

Don't try it

He was just kinda being clowned on when it seemed as simple as him being a hapless and sensitive dope running out of good faith from a long-term relationship with a woman who could have almost anyone and finally figured that out, but he became /ourguy/ after it came out that she was eloping with a married father of four and probably cheated on him while the the two were filming Fargo. I kinda wanna see it blow up in both MEW and Ewan's faces. MEW is already getting savaged by other women on Instagram and Ewan got passive-aggressively cropped out of a photo by his eldest daughter.

I'm now imagining Riley screaming NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO when he saw that picture

>women act like whores
>it's the guy's fault!
I didn't know Sup Forums was feminism central

POST ALL THE INSTATHOTS CALLING HER A SLUT

LITERALLY EVERYONE HATES HER LMAO

>Why even marry a doughy nu male at all in the first place?

This is the only part that puzzles me

YOU TURNED HER AGAINST ME!

Big if true

dude is already regretting her

look how uncomfortable he looks

hes probably happy hes divorced cause he likes strange but then he figures out strange gets old fast and you gotta keep up the charade

Honestly how good is mew's pussy though? Better be worth it.

> Riley is reteaming up with MEW for his new project
Cuck or pro?

They were childhood sweethearts. Been with each other since around 15yo

How fucking amazing is it that Sup Forums actually called it the moment they announced the divorce.

>the lady that made daddy buy us whatever we want
they love her

LITERALLY THE NOT WORTH IT FACE

SHES NOWHERE NEAR HOT ENOUGH TO RUIN YOUR LIFE OVER

I felt sorry for Riley --he never hurt anybody. So why did I do it? I could offer a million answers -- all false. The truth is that I'm a bad person.
But, that's gonna change -- I'm going to chage. This is the last of that sort of thing. Now I'm cleaning up and I'm moving on, going straight and choosing life. I'm looking forward to it already. I'm gonna be just like you.The job, the family, the fucking big television. The washing machine, the car, the compact disc and electric tin opener, good health, low cholesterol, dental insurance, mortgage, starter home, leisure wear, luggage, three piece suite, DIY, game shows, junk food, children, walks in the park, nine to five, good at golf, washing the car, choice of sweaters, family Christmas, indexed pension, tax exemption clearing gutters, getting by, looking ahead, the day you die.

Its strange, you don't normally hear about that

god this makes me so angry. why cant she be with a 6 foot 5 alpha like me instead of him. ugh manlets disgust me

>right: proud, validated, more famous, spotlight
>left: what have i done, i wanted a fling, i didnt want this, i dont love her, i dont even like her, shes boring, all the interesting things are already exhausted and now we say less and less, when can i dump her, can i get her to dump me, do i want my wife back, i like my wife sometimes, im confused, but i dont want this, not this

YOU UNDERESTIMATE MY POWER

i think it was more like 18 or 19

>maybe if I put her in a movie, she’ll fuck me again!
A pro cuck

Isn't Riley fucking ripped now? I believe he can get more pussy if he stops being one

Manlet uprising NOW

You're not gettin' away way this wan ya' wee cunt!

you're crazy. their daddy is a multi millionaire he already bought them whatever they wanted.

who here can relate to ewans daughters

fucking LANKLET LMAO enjoy dying alone

anyone wanna give me a quick rundown here
-who is the semen demon
-who is Riley
-why is he or she poor

fuck is this

There's billions of girls on instagram who are crowding around him showing him support and sympathy for what happened to spite MEW. He'll be fine

Lol’d on the Trainspotting part