In a few years he'll go on Marc Maron's podcast for a big sincere serious talk about his time in sex addiction rehab...

In a few years he'll go on Marc Maron's podcast for a big sincere serious talk about his time in sex addiction rehab and how he's navigating the trauma his children have suffered.

Then he'll start the redemption phase of his career with a web series about a comedian who lost his career and maybe he'll make adsense money from it.

He did nothing wrong

So why do you think people are upset

I love Louis CK, but of course its wrong, if you had a job and your fat boss flipped his dick out and started stroking it enjoying you watching him, It would be a really fucked up experience.
And you can't just start telling it to people either if you value your job and can't afford to lose it.

Its not rape, its just really fucked up, and the guy clearly has problems.

Because they're idiots

Well if everyone's an idiot except you, then maybe rethink who's the idiot.

From what I heard happened, an entire crew lost their job on 1 program from 1 of the accusations.

Other than that, multiple different crews lost their jobs from the accusations of asking women to watch him masturbate and not doing it if they said no.

But it was for the greater good!

really maid me think

>someone isn't smart because the majority of people are dumb

hmmm

>everyone
Bitter old roasties and blue haired dykes on twitter is not everyone.

>i´m the one who jerks

I thought this guy sucked way before it became news that he was a creepy beta.

>I thought this guy sucked when all I knew was that he was a great comedian and before I had any excuse to dislike him

Yeah good job you fucking bender

>He did nothing wrong
He's guilty of being ugly and old and hitting on non-prostitutes.
If circa 1990's Brad Pitt had asked if he could whip out his dick and start jerking off on women, there would have been a line around the block leading to his hotel room.

>everyone around me is dumb and I'm smart

Yeah, ok

How this is dealt with by the people involved after is another issue. Them making bad decisions after does not in anyway make up for what Louie did to start it.

And who actually lost their job or not from it is irrelevant. Before speaking up, you wont know if you will come out on top or lose your job/career after speaking out against it. It will keep most people silent in most cases. Just look at how long it too for this to be properly brought to light.

Maron is a degenerate sex pervert too lmao. Gynocracy will go after other comedians soon enough.

Okay, so going by this logic:
Ill assume there are some women you would love too see flick their bean at you.

This means that ANY woman should be allowed to whip it out infront of you, no matter how old and Ugly she is, no? Great job dude.

Screenshotted

If Paul Reubens can make a comeback so can he

Yes he did. He's a liberal cuck hypocrite who helped to create the cultural environment where people like him get in trouble for this shit. You reap what you sew.

>So you were, like, deep into all these doubleplusungood emotions, this negativity
>Yeah
>And was there a moment of compassion on this journey?
>Well - yeah - I mean it's obviously first and foremost about the trauma these women suffered that I should be discussing and listening to their experiences has helped me immensely to better undestand myself, you know -
>You have a daughter
>Yeah and I don't want her to grow up thinking that this sort of behaviour is remotely okay and to -
>Was she alienated?
>She still is. The diversity commisar has helped a lot with this, and she's closer to them/xir than she is to myself at this point and this is fine, perfectly fine, I just want-
>Is redemption a harsh word?
>(ponders) No..no it's not. I'm not saying I deserve a redemption, to be redeemed, but I do want to try to mend things with my daughter first and foremost and this is where xir has been a rock for me, you know, being that bridge between father and daughter, like, you know a father mother combo in one person
>That's a big thing.
>Yeah and I didn't mean to say my ex-wife isn't doing her part (chuckles in anticipation) but for me personally that and the pills I've been taking have completely changed my daily routines
>No more masturbation?
>Not at all, no. I have got off that horse, and not in the way I used two
>(both have a brief chuckle)
>So your Dubai special will be airing...

Bravo!

That last line.
I'm dying.