Sexiest actress to ever be on television reporting in. Anyone who disagrees is a soyboy

Sexiest actress to ever be on television reporting in. Anyone who disagrees is a soyboy.

she looks like a mannequin

And you look like a limp wrist faggot

it looks like she cut someone else's face off and glued it to her own

All in the name of perfect beauty

no, stop having yellow fever user

I kinda have a thing for Judy Greer.

hi hater, no i don't. my wrists are over 8 inches in circumference and i do the sickest kettlebell workouts.

Imagine how small her eyes are without makeup

Bitch, the only thing you've done with a kettle bell is use it as a butt plug.

Well, since you're wanting to discuss actresses who are disabled and/or retarded...

Having yellow fever is literally required to be a soyboy you moron, sage

I enjoyed watching her get fucked in Sideways

>finding this attractive
>not a soyboy
Sure thing faggot OP

I have never seen an episode of Grey's Anatomy, but I have hated her ever since I was a kid because she is always crying in the commercials

>t. SoyBoys

Judy was my neighbor for a year. AMA

> Serinda Swan - Breakout Kings

There. She looks awful in Inhumans, no idea how they that that to her, because she's a solid 9.9/10.

> Amy Acker - fucking anything she's in

10/10 Jewess

> Christina Hendricks - Anything she's in

Perfect woman, if you disagree you're a faggot.

What's the lewdest situation you ever been in with her?

>soyboy

what's the difference between numale and soyboy?

I'm guessing here, but Soyboy sounds like it's some beta meale faggot who's opted in for said faggotory and is the type to try and sell the virtues of soy and veganism to people.

Nu-males were taught how to be men by women, so can't help said faggotory.

t. goyboy

She's pretty free with her body around people she knows. I've seen her in just underwear plenty of times.
When she finished work on a Friday, she would sometimes invite me over to earth HBO or something. We'd lie in her bed and just chat while she drank.
Her husband didn't mind for some reason, but I think he's cheating on her.

Best I got when an Archer commercial came on, and she got into character and begged me to choke her.
Mind you, I was 17 at the time, so nothing was really gonna happen.
I helped her practice the lines for Carrie before I moved. Haven't really spoken since. Great woman

Calling bullshit. No way you get into a bed with Judy Greer and don't have and erection so dense and hard that it's got it's own gravitational pull. And if she got into her character as Cheryl/Carol you'd lose your fucking mind, to claim anything else is fucking bullshit.

I watch grey and this show is awful. it is women doctors sleeping around the show

It's bullshit but i believe it.

Literally looks like a man in drag. Dat strong ass chin.

>projecting your denied homosexuality on others

Why would I lie about a D-list celebrity?
I never said I didn't get a boner, but I was also a loser with no experience with women, so I just appreciated her letting me hang out. Not everything turns into sex like a hentai

another slut

'Im a beta cuck faggot too scared to make a move'

And you'd like because you're everything I just said.

By the way, did you say goodbye to those?

That's pretty disgusting taste

It's ok if you have a thing for her, but I'll let you know right now that I don't, and never have. Actually now that I think about it she was kind of sexy in Sideways but that's it.