Supergirl drops most of the feminism shit and improves 100%

>Supergirl drops most of the feminism shit and improves 100%
>Flash picks up feminism and has the worst series so far

Why do they do this and how do we fix it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F4HSaBO-_rk
youtube.com/watch?v=gYXVyKY9mY8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Melissa is so damn qt
I REALLY want her to me my gf desu

Supergirl dropped the SJW bullshit? At what point? What episode I can start the series with?

This current season is in no way the worst.
Season 3 was far far far worse than what we have seen so far.

>Supergirl drops most of the feminism shit and improves 100%
Lol that's a fucking lie

Don't believe him

She's very qt in the new season

Season 3, it's not painful watch to like the other seasons

Season 3 is easily the worst flash series, he didn't even appear in the last episode so they could make way for "#feminism". They could cut the entire episode and put the cliffhanger at the start of an episode and that would saved us over 40 minutes of shit

Come on, season 3 is actually watchable

>he didn't even appear in the last episode
wat

>tfw Arrow is even more unsalvageable than it was last year.

Flash wasn't in the last episode, it was drunk Barry for most of the episode.

>Flash pick up feminism
>showrunner is accused of sexual assault
life comes at you fast.

The Flash just had that one irrelevant "girl's night out" episode (which they had to phone in Felicity for since there's only 2 main female characters in the show).

Oh, you mean the latest episode
I thought you were saying Flash didn't appear in the last episode of the third season

Retarded marketing team has been making more and more obvious how to spot their threads.

This week, check out any catalog images that stand out.

I'd kill myself if I was this paranoid.

She's carrying the whole show on her shoulders
I only put up with the idiocy of the series for her
Though I can't say I dislike all the lesbian kissing scenes

You'd kill yourself if your boss told you to.

>Tfw no lesbian Alex gf

>supergirl drops the feminism shit

ummm you forgetting they gonna have nazi shit this season?

this is the most feminist season what the fuck are you even talking about?

Don't worry, it won't be too long before you realise how worthless you and your opinions actually are.

That anti-homo speech was almost worthy of Sup Forums and what's wrong a qt nazi supergirl?

Explain

season 3 of the flash was fine. Savitar was a fairly interesting villan in retrospect even if his backstory was convoluted and the tone of the story was in line with the previous seasons, it had funny moments but knew when to get serious.
season 4 really is the odd one out, at no point does it ever get serious and they try to insert as many jokes as possible for some reason. It's like the producer asked them to bring more comedy, maybe because they want to immitate marvel or something. The writers say they brought back the season 1 comedy but season 1 was not like that at all, season 1 had heart in it, now it's like they're afraid to raise the tension.
season 1 tension : youtube.com/watch?v=F4HSaBO-_rk
season 4 "tension" : youtube.com/watch?v=gYXVyKY9mY8
The biggest problem with this season right now is Iris, they have absolutely no idea what to do with her and she is bringing the whole show down like Felicity did with Arrow.

>turn on legends of tomorrow
>Muslim superhero
Really makes you think.

I definitely agree about Iris, the show had a fresh start with Barry coming back unburdened but she instantly had to start trying to drag him back down again. She's hot but she's a selfish cunt.

you guys should watch Gotham or Legion, they are 10 times better than any CW superhero show

How to improve season 4 in three easy steps
>1. Kill Iris (bonus points for violent death)
>2. Make Barry and Caitlin a thing (alternatively: bring back qt blonde police gf)
>3. Resolve that stupid ass Killer Frost plotline once and for all, it was fun at the beginning but now it's been dragging on for much too long

I'd kill Cisco as well but I kinda wanna see more of the qt dimension traveling gf

Gotham and legends of tomorrow are rapidly climbing, they are just pure dumb as hell and pure fun

>youtube.com/watch?v=gYXVyKY9mY8
"You've got a defibrillator. How about I stop your heart"

>Caitlin

They need to end this whole "you're killer frost but you're good inside" shit, it's been going on for far too long now and just feels like they continually use it to pad the show out

I had completely forgotten how good season 1 of The Flash was.

>Minimum 3+ episodes of Barry being a whiny bitch after Iris' death.

Nah, just have Barry trap her in Universe 53 or whatever for her safety, then start a sudden fling/affair with Caitlin.

more like The Streak amirite?

They love their characters too much.
Cisco isn't as cool as they think.

I can't be the only one disappointed with the new villain
>Season 1: I need to stop the Reverse Flash, the person who killed my mother and ruined my life!
>Season 2: I need to stop Zoom, the speed demon who destroyed Earth-2 and is now threatening Earth-1!
>Season 3: I need to stop Savitar, the god of speed who was trapped in the Speed Force by future me and who's now planning to kill Iris in revenge!
>Season 4: so there's this weird guy who's really smart and is kind of being a douche, I guess we should stop him or something?

Does the thinker remind anyone else of those smart Wojak pictures?

The season literally is just starting
How about you wait until we get an episode that shows the motivations of this season's bad guy?

Dude, would you rather the bad guy was another speedster?
That said, it's possible. I'm willing to bet Joe's new kid is gonna be Daniel West. It'd be hilarious if he comes back from the future and becomes yet another speedster antagonist.

>Fans cry out they are tired of speedster's as the villains
>Producers go the complete opposite and have a guy who just sits in a chair all day

Bravo