ITT: The next to fall

ITT: The next to fall

and with him hopefully the complete MCU

I AM THE ONE WHO KNOCK UP

>implying (((Disney))) hasn't already murdered every man, woman and child that he raped in the last 30 years
YOU DON'T MESS WITH DA MOUSE YA MUDDAFUCKIN GOYIM

I mean he already fell

It's actually crazy how much he blew up for an ex-convict

Don't even fucking imply that B-cran is anything less than a swell guy.

Sorry user

123. ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 11/10 **#11**
This A list mostly movie actor who is an EOT/nominee/winner and can do comedy to horror thinks he is being pro-woman with his recent comments about Louis C.K. I think he should be concerned about the high school age females he used to harass on that long running show of his. No, the one before that one.

>Bryan Cranston ("Malcolm in the Middle")

18 year olds go to high school...

If it's really him, I don't see him getting the Uncharted role. Better find someone else.

It will happen soon enough. Some dumb roastie on BB will be out of work and accuse him or Jesse

They can have Jesse, they can't fucking have Walter.

I just can't imagine him seriously assaulting/raping someone. Every time I try a laugh track starts in my head.

What was his upbringing like? Any evidence that he was abused like Spacey? Because otherwise I just can't see this being true.

i doubt he will. he ripped on spacey for doing what he is accused of. too confident to make that claim.

*cue laugh track*

Frankie Muniz claims he was like a father to him, Reese and Dewey while they were filming the show, and would have them over with his family for holiday meals and stuff. No way he was up to anything shady, Bryan is pure.

No reason he couldn't have done both. He doesn't have to have been a gay pedophile like Spacey, he could've just occasionally fooled around with the gray area 17/18 year olds while the main cast weren't around.

At any rate, we all know he probably didn't do shit. I just like hypocrites being exposed, especially when they're rich sociopaths who tell the rest of society to act morally.

guys demons are already out there. he was a hardcore druggy. hes old news now.

at worst he'd be found out to be a bit of a charlie sheen, fucked alot of hookers or something. he wont be a kiddy fiddler

since when Drake is a twink?

This bitch better come out

- Jodie Foster molested her
- Weinstein prostituted her to Arabs
- fucked a director (at least one) for a role

Probably more

She can take down like 5 people at once