Sup Forums Pepe game

I'm collecting Sup Forums pepes, share a pepe based on the last comic or cartoon you saw. If such Pepe does not exist create your own. We can all share our OCs here. pic related.

Here's a sad Pepe template

a happy pepe template

here's a smug pepe template.

Leave Daria alone

Fuck you.

>it's a reddit frog thread

Sup Forums ruined Pepe by turning him into a Nazi and getting him classified as a hate symbol.

oh fuck off back to tumblr. This was a good thing as it made normies back off overusing pepe and he became a good meme again. One of the few memes to be raised from the dead. Ya don't have to love Sup Forums but you can at least thank them for that.

>This was a good thing as it made normies back off overusing pepe and he became a good meme again.
No, it didn't

When it comes to memes, most people don't actually give a shit about the origin

>most people don't give a shit about a memes origins

But you give a enough of a shit about the fact that nazi pepes exist. They're funny. Get over it. If you don't like it kindly go back to your safe space websites.

Normalfags are still using it, it just changed political positions. Normalfag filth who belong on reddit still love pepe

I really wish newfags like you would do the site a favor and stay in the reddit colony that is Sup Forums.

Why does it matter that nazis use it, disgusting filthy impure normalfags use it. That's what matters.

a meme don't have a political position you daft cunt. Also plenty of boards use pepe still

>Sup Forums is a reddit colony
>calls me a newfag

Bitch, I don't even use Sup Forums. I just remember back when Sup Forums had edge. Now it seems to be invited by sensitive tumblrites who address any mild disagreement with go back to Sup Forums. And I realize I do the same by telling sensitive cunts to go back to tumblr but that's nothing new. There was once a time where most of Sup Forums was politically incorrect and edgy

Since he became a "hate symbol" I see a lot less normies using Pepe. And when they do it's usually because they haven't heard he's le raciss meem

i personally think the face should be a little higher even thought you placed it correctly.

Sooooo... You're posting a Sup Forums's meme which is one of the most fascist, dumb and offensive board on this site, on a board where at least most people try to argue correctly and tend to respect others. Not to mention the fact that most of Sup Forums hates cartoons and treat those who watch cartoons like manchildren. Well done, that's the most ridiculous post I've ever seen on Sup Forums since a while.

Can someone make one that looks like Mabel from Gravity Falls?

>I just remember back when Sup Forums had edge
Translation: I started browsing the site last summer and I romanticize a period in the site's life that I wasn't even a part of.

Jesus this is what I'm talking about. I forget this board is full of sensitive tumblr cunts. wtf happened to Sup Forums?

I've been using this dumb site for years but if that's what you wanna tell yourself to feel somehow superior I ain't gonna stop you.

>Sup Forums was politically incorrect and edgy

>falls for conspicuous bait
>"I-I've been here for years bro!"
You're a child. Stop posting.

Funny thing is that you're the one trying to be superior, and failing miserably.

This is because Sup Forums is not only one huge community, take someone from /jp/, /r9k/ and /trash/ for example and you would see that they all have a different culture/personality only Sup Forums, /r9k/, Sup Forums and Sup Forums (aka the containment boards) are the one that reflect the "edgy" aspect of Sup Forums like you said.