Made over 150 million dollars from the Matrix franchise

>Made over 150 million dollars from the Matrix franchise
>Stll looks crestfallen in many photos

What's his problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

uproxx.com/movies/did-keanu-reeves-really-give-away-80-million-dollars/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

he’s a real human bean

I bet if one of you friendless neet virgins got ahold of a few millions you’d still be miserable
No friends, no interests, no life goal, no partner, money can’t help you with that

He had a rough life, I'm told

He gave away like a ton of that money.
just sayin'

Still lives in a mansion and drives a Ferrari

That's bullshit. Just sayin'

uproxx.com/movies/did-keanu-reeves-really-give-away-80-million-dollars/

This
funny how all fa/tv/irgins think money is the solution to all their problems

getting money is amazing, the sudden freedom it gives you
having money is less so especially when you are public eye figure

He also seems to be unable to find wife and start family, he is 53 old

There is no correlation between material and spiritual misery.

yes, goyim! fuck financial security!

because both his wife and his daughter fuckin died you shit

still born does not really count as a child he could mourn for long
and his wife died years after they were divorced
all that some 20 years ago, so yeah...

He has had a really hard life. Money will never change that. Tbh I think he'd be happier coming back to Canada and spending some time out in the woods. Hollywood folk don't understand true spiritual healing, but I know a really good Algonquin Shaman who can put him on a vision quest.

>I mean, he’s very nice. He plays with my kids.
uh oh

they say he is reptilian on /x/ so it must be true

my idea of happiness is to shitpost on Sup Forums, watch movies and play videogames, which is what I've been doing the past 9 years.

if I got 150 million I wouldn't even have to work for a long ass time so I'd have more time to do the aforementioned.

you don't understand that I'm being stabbed all day/every day? that's the condition of being on the show. they keep us dead.

His life was 'hard' compared to spoiled western pussies like us. Compared to people suffering actual hardships, his life was still relatively easy.

To put it another way, there's no excuse for him being such a shitty actor.

You can't fill a heart with money my friend.

>In October 2001, Keanu Reeves met with the families of 9/11 victims. After a brief interview in which he expressed his condolences and hope for closure, he reportedly burst out laughing and made airplane noises and mimicked two planes crashing. He then picked up the child of a deceased victim and whispered into her ear "Your dad's dead, bitch", and proceeded to put on a pair of sunglasses and unleash a barrage of martial arts attack on the small child. She was rushed to the hospital where she was pronounced dead due to extreme trauma. When asked later about the incident, Reeves became visibly sexually aroused and repeated the same attack on the reporter.

Millions of dollars can literally help you with all of those things.

He's just an introvert.

you can't buy back a dead love

you can't even buy enough to make it go away

all you can do is endure and find ways to hide the torment

revenge on yourself for ever being stupid enough to attach your feelings to anything that isnt permanently attached to you

accept and reject all suffering and joy

live today because tomorrow is never here

>you wouldn't be happy if you had the time and money to do the things that make you happy
Really makes me think.

I miss proper Keanu posting.

Yes you can, money can be used to influence people and make them more receptive to you and your advances.

This 'only shallow people care about money!' horseshit has to end. It's true that shallow people ONLY care about money, but being rich affords you a huge amount of opportunities, social or otherwise. It's not surprising that many of the losers on this shithole close their eyes to that.

>unleash a barrage of martial arts attack on the small child

He bears the burden of the weight of the world so we don't have to.

Keanu is weird name

what is it? celtic?

clinical depression

this is a pic with a guy with no problems at all.
the type of guy you take as an example of achievment.
your opinion is worthless.

Hawaiian apparently cause his dads half with chinese

Also how fucking lucky did this mixed blood kid get? I guess there's hope for you ugly faggots having Chadsons

He's doesn't care what people think of im so he doesn't make sure to look as presentable as possible in the public eye. I'm sure most normal people would look "crestfallen" if you just saw them on the street

This. I'm not worth as much as him, but I'm worth about 28 million now depending how you do my assets, and I'm still fucking miserable.

>be vampire
>after 150 years wandering the planet, finally get a successful acting career
>no longer have to live in shadows
>find gf
>happy at last
>gf dies in motorcycle accident
>survive due to vampire powers
>alone_again.jpg
>"sister" (actually great great niece or something) has leukaemia
>can't retire from public life yet
>need acting money to pay for her healthcare
>this is my life now

Can't imagine why he's so sad

Dude that guy has had a very hard life, no need to be this edgy.

Then give me some of your money or STFU.

That's the thing though. He's even more isolated because of his money. Everyone hates rich people now, even mellow ones like him, and so he can't be friends with normal-wealth people and the alternative is vile hollywood wankers.

>girlfriend (not wife) dies A YEAR AFTER THEY BROKE UP
>'best' friend (of three years) dies
>absentee father (extremely common)
>sister gets illness AND SURVIVES
>is a famous movie star worth tens of millions despite having the acting ability of a block of wood
Don't misunderstand me, I'm not claiming he's led a uniquely easy life. These are shitty things, and he deserves sympathy for them. But if you seriously think that he's led some uniquely awful life, or that these shitty things don't happen to huge numbers of people (excluding the multi-millionaire part) you're extremely sheltered pussy. Go ahead and call me edgy, but if you're being remotely honest with yourself, you'll admit that I'm right.

He could move to South America and start a cult.

>I have too much money bawwwww
>Give me some then
>Oh wait changed my mind lol

This. His entire family save his sister is dead and his sister is suffering from cancer. Look into his life.

i would love to start a BDSM cult. I've only ever had 1 'slave'/sadist girl under my control at a time and it's the most fun thing. Imagine 2 or more... jesus.

I didn't say I have too much money. I want more money. I do give, I donate to my local childrens hospital's oncology department

28 million not enough for you, you greedy bastard?

>greed is bad

sure is christcuck in here

It's enough, but it's also fun to accumulate.

Damn. I bet it feels good knowing you're set for a comfortable life.

I'm broke af atm. Do you drive any exotic cars?

What do you do, my man?

Thats where ur wrong wagie, im happy niw as it is funposting and playing vidya whole day.
With few million extra shekels i could afford better food and PC maybe even donate some money

No you haven't.

>doesnt fake smile for cameras like 99% of hollywood faggots
>looks "crestfallen"
More like looks genuine.

Yeah I have. Theres millions of girls who are into being a sub. Remember 50 shades?

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPP

Bullshit. I would get into a new hobby. Like mountaineering. Also travel a little. Make my own 'quests' like ride top 10 roller coasters of the world, climb Mt. Everest etc.

Donate to your local neet instead faggot. Fuck children.

meh. most of my family except my dad are assholes. wouldnt miss them.

id get bored of all that goy materialism consume shit

we're evolved to breed and survive, not plot around and be fucking retards, people overcomplicate life

have some kids, teach them, provide for them, if you dont enjoy that your biology is as broken and twisted as a trannie

>

>Sister dies of cancer
>Daughter stillborn
>Long-term girlfriend (who was probably fucking Manson) dies in car crash while intoxicated
>Career practically nonexistent

>extreme sports are consumerism

So he got his looks from his mother. Lucky bastard, unless his parents were married, so then it's just lucky.

tell us goyim how does an 'extreme sport' assist you in having and raising and providing for your children?

Life is more than raising children. I know a lot of married men who are fucking MISERABLE. They have cunt nagging wives and have to work 12 hours a day to pay for their wife's monthly $1000 purses.

>It's a poorly educated Sup Forumsyp tries to make a quality post in a thread unrelated to politics, not realising that he not only projects his idiot bigotry even when he's trying not to, but that he has absolutely nothing of value to say in the first place
Sick of this episode

>Life is more than raising children.

Enjoy your shitty life.

Give me a few millions and let's find out

>didnt address my main point
>t.married cuck
Feeling that buyer's remorse huh?

nothing in that post mentioned politics, it's just your vaginal mind of estrogen and shit conjured it up because it hurt your feelings, because youre a barren old roastie who didnt have children and now tries to find attention anonymously online because no male ever gave it to you for life

MODS BAN THIS GUY

Should I just ignore the most incorrect statement and then bother listening to the rest?

>Life isnt about creating life, it's about going to las vegas and playing slot machines goyim

If you're too fucking stupid to look at every other animal on earth and figure out their purpose is your purpose too that's your problem

>cultural marxism

you need to go back

are you TrashMan?

You dipshits have a unique ability to prove your opponents on literally everything without realising it.

You have no self-awareness whatsoever, and it's hilarious. Stop browsing Sup Forums for a few weeks, seriously. You need to.

Why, just because he's immortal? Keanu is the least likely to be reptilian celeb, I'd bet on Taylor Swift.

*prove your opponents right

>hormonal babble that makes 0 sense
Calm down lady.

>drive somewhere at night
>you're getting out of your car to get a fucking burger or something
>some mouthbreather runs over with a camera
>"KEANU, HUGE FAN"
>flash goes off, permanently damaging your retinas
>"Thanks kid"
>"MIND IF I TAKE ANOTHER?"
>just as you're giving him the thumbs up the flash goes off again
>this is your life
>all you can do is remember that time you got to see Ana De Armas's soapy tits as you struggle to make out the Matrix Reloaded DVD cover that he wants you to sign

>no u
You people seem incapable of doing anything other than project during a discussion, and again it's hilarious.

Your posts fit the criteria of 'hormonal babble' far more than mine, with those sperg rants of yours about 'MUH ROASTIES', but keep believing otherwise if I hurt your feelings you dumb fuck, lmaoooo.

irrational hormonal babble again

Financial stress is the number 1 life problem for most people. Sup Forums autists are no different.
Literally 99% of most people's problems would disappear overnight with sudden substantial wealth and anything remaining, they'd have enough resources to properly focus their time and energy on to properly tackle them or find acceptable work-arounds.

My parents left me a load of money and a huge house when they died. I'm still depressed as fuck and have no friends or hobbys or a girlfriend. I still just sit around all day doing nothing.

If you lost the house and money I'm sure you would be more miserable.

>no u
You're outdoing yourself here you intellectual.

Well I currently spend most of my days researching suicide methods so I don't think I can get more miserable.

Thats not how you use '>' idiot. Just go back to neogaf or whatever antifa discord you came from. You won't make a change here.

Hey user, serious, I’m real sick, literally my life is pretty bad.
C-could you lend an user some money?

Keep it up, this hilarious.

Bro you’re embarrassing me by proxy, just take the L

So anyway having and raising children is the only purpose of life and anything else prioritized is as demented as transexuals

Keep going 'bro'.

???
>>>/reddit/

Are they randos? I want to go on a nice date with Keanu too!

my dad named me after him

drug deal

He's a real human bean?

>Hawaiian apparently cause his dads half with chinese

That dude daddy white man desu. Keke probably bout 80% Euro on him 23andme.

Are you 15?