Its Afraid

> DCEU movie makes incredible amount of money.
> WW success.
> JL recieve mostly Positive - less mixed score.

>MCU fans

What E stands for?

I too saw these pictures posted in another thread.

Extended.

What timeline is this x_x

> DCEU movie makes incredible amount of money

BvS barely made half of what Avengers made. JL will be the same.

Is DC stuck trying to replicate Nolan forever? I'm glad Marvel is treating superheroes like the silly ideas they are.

they do. which goes to show that if they were better received, they would leave marvel in the dust.

>trying to replicate Nolan

If that's what you think they're doing, you haven't been paying attention. They are done translating characters into a "real" setting, and that's very much what the Nolanverse was - a premise that many comics movies since his trilogy have followed:

"What if these fantastic characters and their stories were to be set in our world?"

Been there. Done that. Disney has aped it with every single movie they've yet made with Marvel's characters. Even before the buy-out, Paramount was pants-shittingly terrified to even let the Asgardians be the real Norse gods. No, they instead gave them an incredibly muddled introduction, claiming them to have been the "inspiration" for Norse mythology, then Disney blithely tap-danced around the sticky implications of that.

This time around, they've given us a world that *looked* like ours(like Nolan's), but when you scratch the surface, you find out it's not and never was. It's the world where all our old myths, and the magic that accompanied them, are real, only sleeping.

Afraid of what?

Even Jason Momoa said Justice League is a "Marvel movie". DC's little "cinematic universe" is an utter clusterfuck.

>JL will push the DCEU to 4bn at the very least
>4bn in 5 movies
>An average of 800M per movie
>in 4 years
>MCU at 13bn in 17 movies
>An average of 782M per movie
>In almost 10 years
The DCEU movies get completely shit on by critics (sans WW) but still make that much money, imagine when DC start making better films?

I mean, when you only have 2 out of 5 successful movies I don't blame you for feeling so boastful
maybe one day you'll catch up

>> DCEU movie makes incredible amount of money.
wrong

Shut your fucking whore mouth
DC is doing much better than marvel with only a third of the amount of movies they have released
Eat shit and cry yourself to death, fag

They do. If you compare DC's phase 1 with MCU's phase 1, DC is ahead profit wise.

The first MCU movies didn't made much money.

>When your movies are shit, always fall back on Box Office takings

It's like people who defend Avatar with "muh billion dollars". No-one gives a fuck about how much money a movie makes.

>"Hey, remember how awesome Predator was?"
>"Yeah, it made a lot of money at the box office!"
>"What?"

Box office is only brought up because it's the only thing faggots on Sup Forums understand when something is or isn't a flop based on RT scores.

But now shit has evolved to the point where everyone in a thread is a meme accountant from /biz/ suggesting that a movie now needs $400 quintillion dollars in gold pressed latium on domestic weekend and then shipped into the studio's address in the first 24 hrs to just cover marketing.

>user says "nuh-uh abengers made more, WB are scared"
>I show that, on average, they're making more money per film than the MCU this early on
>You always fall back on box office
Can you follow more than one post? He talked about box office so I brought up box office.
Are WB annoyed that BvS didn't make as much as it should? Absolutely, but if you think they're not making "an incredible amount of money" the MCU mustn't be making that either

That's such a fucking amazing shot.

Anyways, let's hope DC keeps this tone, I think they will steer away from it with Zach being done directing.

>DCEU movie makes incredible amount of money.
there's delusional then there's your retarded ass

>JL recieve mostly Positive - less mixed score
got that backwards genius

Just more and more proof stacking up against these dc plebs laughed out of Sup Forums

You were never actually Snyder fans

See
Only BvS has underperformed so far, MoS made basically what it needed to and every other movie has overperform except BvS

>There’s strong industry buzz that “Man of Steel,” yet another bigscreen incarnation of the iconic DC Comics superhero, will be one of the summer’s biggest hits.

>Warner Bros. motion pictures group president Jeff Robinov went so far as to predict it will be the studio’s highest performer ever. That would mean the 3D movie, which cost about $225 million to produce and another $150 million to market and release around the globe, would have to top the $1.3 billion cume for “Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2” and the $1 billion-plus each earned by four other Warner releases, “The Dark Knight,” “The Dark Knight Rises,” “The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey” and “The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King.”