Teen Titans #5 Storytime

Damian Knows Best Part 5 (Conclusion)

>dat view Starfire is giving Raven
I knew New Wally was a freak.

Beast Boy gets Damian.

Thanks OP

>did it feel kind of weird and slimy in your mouth?
This book is full of sexual

WRONG

Cutting off your fist to spit your head sounds like a bad idea.

>hey kid wanna ss ?

bump

>all this love in the air has made me kinda horny
I'm surprised this was allowed.

Beast Boy has been like this for a while

I wonder how many innocent hungry Nebraskans Raven just killed?

He did it. He said the line.

Looks like he dropped his sword, so it's all good, right?

uh-oh

Hey, it's the name of that one Cartoon Network show!
t. sarcasm just in case.

Someones in troooouuuubbbbllllleeee.

That just means they have to suffer before they die user.

Better watch out Goliath Beast Boy is horny.

It's cute how much Damian actually looks up to Dick

So there are now two giant T shaped towers in the US......I wonder which one is bigger?

So fuck Tim I guess

How... how am I enjoying this?! I don't even like Damian much.

man too bad john isn't old enough to join

Did he even lead the Titans in Rebirth? None of his gang exist.

Yes. Tim is shit

Thanks, OP
This book isn't spectacular, but it's good enough for me after years (decades?) of shitty Titans comics

>clap clap me for forgetting to turn spoiler off
That's it folks. End of the issue and the first arc. What did you think? I actually REALLY enjoyed the arc. First time I've loved Teen Titans in a long ass time.

If you enjoyed and are able to remember to support the book by buying it physically at your LCS or digitally on Comixology.

I think it's a pretty average book, but like said, that makes it the best run in over a decade.

Little does he know that this still works in favor of Bruce's keikaku.

The arc was kinda boring , but I like this issue.

He lead the Titans in the New 52.
Somebody storytimed part of the Lobdell run recently.

does Damian even need the titans?

he has Colin, Goliath, Jon, Maya, and that Durga kid. He can make his own titan with blackjack and hookers.

I would prefer it if he did, reusing Raven, Starfire, and Beast Boy for every Titans generation is really boring, and I'd really like to see Colin again.

But those characters have no use outside of titan books

Isn't part of the reason for that specifically because they can't move away from the Titans? At least Starfire appeared in other stuff occasionally.

awwwwwwwww

I don't think there's a single person alive including Scott Lobdell who wants that run in continuity.

DC could give them a use if they actually tried. Starfire could have space adventures, Raven could have fucked up demon magic adventures, and Beast Boy could rejoin Doom Patrol or something and grow as a character.

Raven had a mini, Starfire had a series and also part of the outlaws, Cyborg Graduated to the JL, and BB has history with Doom Patrol.

It still exists. Only the geoff johns run erased and parts of the wolfman perez era never fully happened.

If Lobdell didn't want it in continuity maybe he shouldn't have doubled down on the Bar-Torr/Harvest/blackmail Penguin/BDSM armor of it all every single time he wrote the characters?

The Raven mini actually sold pretty well for a mini.

I really like that suit

I have the same problem with it that I do the Supes one....it looks like a damn onesie. They either need the trunks or a more prominent belt to break up the color.

They may have found a balance to the character. He's quite enjoyable in the books right now, maybe because he has a bearable voice, a bossy-fun attitude and the right partners.

I've noticed they also found the right voice to Jason. And Dick isn't bad in his book, either.

The Capullo redesign has a prominent belt. The artist drew it poorly

damian's about to get blacked

Holy fuck Beast Boys face last panel.

can someone get starfire's forehead under control, please?

Nice to see Percys dialogue get less hamfisted. Starting to look forward to Lazarus Contract

I think it's decent but I felt like everything happened a little too fast like the Demon's Fist turning or the Titans bonding

This comic has good art.

I think it'd be fun for Raven to do shit with Constantine, Zatanna, and the gang

Her forehead was bigger last issue, but this is still really bad

I'd say the art is actually really good for the most part. It's basically just some of the faces/foreheads they're wonky some of the time.

fair point.

Damien "Logan" Wayne, ladies, and gentlemen

Tim's Teen Titan days are nothing to be proud of.

imo red and white is not a good color scheme for Gar

The only good thing about New 52 Teen Titans was Bunker.

Why has Damian got Wolverine claws?

>This book is full of sexual
What do you think Damian is for?

New Powergirl is also a thing, and Slade is probably going to do terrible things to her next issue

Tim's Teen Titan days have been shit for decades, New 52 just kept up the trend.

I like this tower better. Wonder if it's also made out of Atlantean supercoral.

>terrible

I'm sure everyone will have a good time

Raven does puns. I chuckled.

Damian, you could have just asked to move into your big brother's tower. Starfire wouldn't mind.

>finally get around to watching the rest of the DCAU movies I was behind on
>now I ship Damian X Raven

I want to see the DCAU movie version Jinx now

The younger titans should have a flaming lowercase t on Black Wally's front lawn. For "Time to leave."

Did the Teen Titans have a Titans Tower in the New-52 before this? If not how did this one get built so quickly? At least the Titans had a way to build theirs so quickly.

I don't think they had a tower in the new 52. I haven't read all of it yet.

Something just still feels weird about starfire, raven and beast boy teaming up with black wally and damian

Just, shit, those three already have so much story I have trouble seeing them as "teen" titans.

Also how does this coincide with Supersons?

So who's the 6th Robin?

Shit, I thought I was the only one on that ship

What other young characters are still around?

After all those reboots I don't know who has what age anymore. I hope it's Jon, but he's already in another book. Not that it stopped Damian, but shit.

The 6th Titan is Blaqualad

I liked him in the show, I hope they actually use him as-is in the comic instead of trying to grit him up.

TT is Damien's team but Jon is his (unwilling) BF because Batman and Superman are friends. I imagine eventually Jon will join the TT or preferably Young Justice.

Would make sense, iirc they changed his brown frizzy hair to the cartoon blonde short hair

He's got the YJ look instead of the Jackson Hyde crap.

Really can't say this interested me.
Probably because I'm only in for the art in the first issue.
Guess I'm dropping this.

it's Blaqualad you guys

Until this book establishes something different Lobdell's Titans (and Ravagers) are still the canon origins for Beast Boy and Raven.

>If not how did this one get built so quickly?
I'm just gonna say Bruce's money. It's as good a Deus Ex Machina as any.

so both the titans and the teen titans have a titans tower. I bet they're gonna get each other's mail a lot

>dat Starfire

DetCom 950 had Tim imply Bruce has been pushing Damien to supplant with a new Titans team with his post-button plans.

Damian, just like his father, is involved in everything at all times forever. He's gonna stick his little shit dick in every current ongoing story he can