This is the single most important piece of media created in the past 17 years

This is the single most important piece of media created in the past 17 years.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Sfl_SL-wBYI&t=4s
washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/the-story-behind-the-sudden-cancellation-of-adult-swims-trump-loving-comedy-show/2016/12/23/ed9e2e3a-c3c8-11e6-8422-eac61c0ef74d_story.html?utm_term=.9f1e44ed2481
hollywoodreporter.com/news/sam-hyde-speaks-meet-man-behind-adult-swims-canceled-alt-right-comedy-show-954487
youtu.be/PwVynvmNk_Q
youtube.com/watch?v=FNSan5v3PYw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You mean since you were born?

Babbys first 'FUCK THE SHEEPLE' show. All bark and no bite.

>gets removed from le "oh so randumb xDDD"-network for political reasons
>"no bite"

except its not and its all hot garbage. sam please. we dont care about your damn show.

Fuck off Sam. You’re a loser and a has been, your 15 of game are over. Get a real job.
Btw how did massively shilling your shitty rerun work out for you? Was it worth the effort? Did a lot people watched it?
I bet not.

>one season
>wanting to be associated with the alt-right
>aka the least funny attempt at being funny
>sam hyde fuck ugly
>all his jokes are just bad characters he did for 30s vids
>terrible writing that hinges on shock humor
I caught like 2 episodes of this thing and it was a cringefest. Imagine bringing out a sketch comedy show and not doing anything new lmao. Pathetic.

>for political reasons
>not because Sam is an insufferable retard
Lmao

Oh shit, OP. You posted the wrong picture.
lemme fix that for you real quick.

>This is the single most important piece of media created in the past 17 years.

Tim Heidecker is WAY funnier than Sam Hyde and destroyed that alt-right cuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=Sfl_SL-wBYI&t=4s

This. I don't understand why 4ching loves it so much, it's just lolsorandumd with barely any creativity and no actual jokes whatsoever.

t. polbaby/t_d-virgin/Sam falseflag

>4chin loves it so much
Not true sweetie
It’s Sam, shills and retarded magapedes from /soy-pol/ doing it for free

>this is what Sup Forumsyps actually believe
So can we just admit that Sup Forums scum or basically the epitome of every negative trait they ascribe to X-minority? It's hilarious that none of them seem to realise this. Their brains are legitimately broken.

16 YEARS.
ATHF was more important.

True.

No, it's not

Because we are BASED redpilled magapedes.

it was shit
it got cancelled cos it was shit LOL
the narcissistic endeavours of manchildren still caught up in chan culture etc

pathetic

I CALL TO ALL PEPEPEDES!!!
SLIDE THREAD, BLATANT SHILL THREAD!’!
WE CANT LET THIS BLASPHEMY STAND!!
GET IN HERE, PRAISE KEK AND SAGE THIS SHIT!!!

MAGAAAAAAAAA

WE NEED SOME MEME MAGIC
PRAISE KEK

This is actually a pretty effective tactic to make people hate Sam Hyde. Good job to whichever Discord SOCJUS faggot came up with the idea.

ITT: Numales

dude david duke lol

>everything is a leftypol conspiracy organised on a discord somewhere
Sam and pol destroyed any positive opinions anyone might have held regarding mde by shilling their shit here 24/7 and constant “so redpilled!” posts.
Of course people get sick of that.

t. /soy-pol/

i gotta agree, i dont think ive enjoyed a show as much as world peace in like 15 years or something

Explain why?

Why do all discussions about MDE and Sam Hyde just become constant arguing over politics? The only legitimate MDE threads are usually the ones about Charls and Nick.

because it triggers libtard soygoys

>Sup Forums still believes this

It was because the show had shit ratings

>be sam Hyde, try to leech of the alt right pol audience by making a semi political show with right wing underton
>advertise it as a right leaning comedy show
>you’re retarded fans on pol see it as a political show as well
>make it even more political by having alt right twitter escapades
>”why is every thread about politics I don’t understand????”
You’re retarded m8

Pol.. easy on the buzzwords.

wrong

Wrong

>h-help me t-tim... please

the Jew shows no mercy

Yeah but it's gotten to the point where simply mentioning the show becomes a discussion on politics, rather than the quality of the show itself. All the bullshit with Sam and trying to make it seem like a "kewl alt-right show xDD" is irrelevant; I'd like to have a proper discussion on MDE and World Peace without it just becoming a. a Sup Forums discussion or b. a "sam hyde fucked a tranny/sam hyde fucked an underage girl/sam hyde got DESTRRROYEDD by Tim Hifucker" thread.

Sam Hyde is a member of the tribe as well, you disgusting antisemite.

The show itself had one season of six episodes and is discussed to death. What do you expect?
Also sam blatantly shills here all the time which makes matters even worse.
If you want to discuss Charles and nick than maybe don’t do it in a WP thread.

How?

Fine. That seems fair enough.

That's on Sam. There were a few skits (like the one with the kids talking about how mommy told them to hate trump or whatever) that were nothing but politics. Then there's him retweeting pol memes all day long on his twitter. I mean, what do you expect?

washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/the-story-behind-the-sudden-cancellation-of-adult-swims-trump-loving-comedy-show/2016/12/23/ed9e2e3a-c3c8-11e6-8422-eac61c0ef74d_story.html?utm_term=.9f1e44ed2481
>steady ratings
hollywoodreporter.com/news/sam-hyde-speaks-meet-man-behind-adult-swims-canceled-alt-right-comedy-show-954487
>It got better ratings than Eric Andre’s first season.

Who cares
Nobody has a title to anything people get to decide what they have on their network. It’s called the free market.

>he says it's about ratings
>I show it's not
>"Who cares"
fuck off man, this is just insulting

Who cares

sneed cares

He doesn’t care.

watch something like In Living Color from the 90s and tell me they would allow any of those jokes on tv today. and thats a black show made by black people. they wouldnt allow it.

leftists have destroyed the world of comedy, the only political commentary or jokes allowed on tv are mediocre anti-republican. just look at the trending page of youtube right now, its all SNL and Steve COlbert bullshit jokes like him jumping on a bed saying PEE PEE TAPE PEE PEE TAPE lmao. i also get my "television" online for 10 years now so i may have missed the one or two good things that managed to sneak by, however its not worth searching through all the garbage for it.

Who cares

Chuck's Look and Cuck

>This is the single most important piece of media created in the past 17 years.

Let me guess: you think that the making tap water sketch is witty subtle political commentary.

Get it in your head: mde wasn’t cancelled because of its edgy jokes but because of Sam Hyde’s attitude towards colleagues his insufferable twitter tirades, pols constant brigading and threatening of AS employees and

I a am triggered.
By his haircut.

Kino.

that was the least interesting sketch and the least subtle. you dont have to cry about being a beta bitch that watches steve colbert and big bang theory. its not like you dont have lots of company.

nope
I also remember it winning some AS popularity poll on their website regarding a next season. It was mainly due to political reasons, which Sam fugged up

No

t. Optoma HD142X

This poll was brigades by Sup Forums like every online poll. They had dozens of threads about that shit, probably shilled by sam himself.

It felt like actual subversive comedy. and even though it wasn't that good, comedy is so tame and neutered at the moment that it was the most interesting show I've seen in years. Even adult swim has lost its bottle. Depressing times. It's only going to get worse as women take over.

>its not brigading when redditfags and twitterfags protected by their safe space admins do it!

I think you're a bit paranoid. Next thing you'll say is that it was the russians

Literally not an argument.
Also i thought you polbabies didn’t believe in polls....

>It was mainly due to political reasons
turns out your boss doesn't like it when you rant about kikes on twitter or say you're glad when someone gets killed in a protest and that more should have died

Sure, buddy

Incorrect, they beat Eric and Andre.

It was mostly because his retarded fans started writing at various heads of the network with insult and direct threats.

Who cares

Pssssst, it’s not Sup Forumss fault, nothing ever is. It’s always da joooos.

San Hyde isn't funny, and the only reason you pretend to like him is so you can pretend you're clued into something the rest of us aren't.

Go back to the cumtown reddit you lame fuck

well yeah, that's what I was saying. It's their own fault the show was cancelled, but it wasn't due to muh ratings. The show was fresh

>>>/soy-pol/

youtu.be/PwVynvmNk_Q

|:-]

Theonly good thing coming of this whole mde debacle

>the show had some of the highest ratings for Adult Swim
>still got cancelled

It had average ratings. Not bad but definetly not among the highest.

>MDE beat Eric Andre (the second highest rated show)
>w-w-who cares.... !

kek

and this is the perfect example of why television is collapsing now that leftists control what is acceptable or not

average ratings compared to what exactly? Because it was getting close to or above 1 million which is very, very good for adult swim

>Eric Andre the second highest rated show
>it beat Eric Andres ratings
Why not provide proof for these bold claims, pepepede?

Average as in average. You know what everrage means retard?
It’s when you add up the ratings of all shows and divide it by the number of shows.

yeah it's because of leftists sjw libtards and the jooos and not streaming and youtube

i mean it was really good but you should read 2666

/soy-pol/? It's sad that your comedic senses are so dull that you cannot grasp his genius. All the best comedians have some inner struggle they use to channel their material. In Sam's case, it's his repressed homosexuality.

Tell me, would a straight comedian come up with a hilarious bit like this?

youtube.com/watch?v=FNSan5v3PYw

And have so much inner turmoil that he uses transsexuals as an outlet to deal with his gay demons?

If only you could comprehend how much he suffers for his art, just to make people laugh. It's the least you could do you ungrateful cunt.

Who cares

You’re late

Literally redpill:the show.
It enlighten me to a deeper level, especially that skit where he dropped the name of David Duke.

>soyboy reduced to spamming who cares over and over because he got proven wrong that one time
so this is the power of enlightened fedora redditors, whoa

>make people laugh

Hey Sam, your show failed and no one cares about it. Can you PLEASE stop shilling it already?

Because he's 15 years old.

What did he mean by this?

Sam Hyde is a bigot, an insufferable asshole, and probably a Nazi but he can pretty funny sometimes

Average ratings of what? Just Adult Swim shows, all shows? What?

An interesting look at how [as] works, Jack and Triumph and China IL had great ratings yet were cancelled by the execs because one wasn't funny enough and the other meant two shows by the same creator. They were to renew World Peace pre-pre-shitstorm because the people who matter at the network liked it, also they usually don't care too much about ratings in a first season which is why they'll probably renew dreamcorp.

>This is what polerinas truly believe
Who cares tb h

Now you’re just pretending to not understand me because you know I am right and youre wrong.