How do you feel about Bill Burr?

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/50934919
youtube.com/watch?v=VLgFp7qFitE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

huge cuck like all white males

i thought the cuck jokes were just made up, but then I saw this

He's next

Why hasn't he ever showed his kid in public?

The hell is that.

Doesn't count if you have a black wife

Kinda takes the fun out of his jokes when it's a tough guy act by a cuck. He seems like a nice guy otherwise though

its a video bill and nia produced
vimeo.com/50934919

KEKED

jesus christ

[0 bids]

>A cute Dog
NIA PLEASE NO!!!

He literally became the guy he would always mock and joke about

>Pre-Cuck Burr
I'M NOT GONNA LET SOME FUCKING WOMAN TELL ME HOW TO LIVE MY LIFE

>Post-Cuck Burr
MY WIFE SAID I WAS A FUCKING MORON WHILE WATCHING THE GAME HAHA, SHE'S RIGHT THOUGH, SHE'S ALWAYS RIGHT

EHHH I DUNNO, I mean he's ok, you know, he's not bad, but ahhhh... I dunno, what more can I say? guy's a decent comic, he gets on stage he tells some jokes, h-h-he goes away again.

Fucking hell, Bill.
The man has always seemed like he does a healthy amount of self reflecting, but he is just completely blind to this inbound train wreck.

There is absolutely nothing wrong in that image. That is a fucking expensive drumkit, no fucker should have a pitbull and a child at the same time, a middle aged black woman will probably have a black ex and no-one has gotton away with calling people "colored" since 1957.

hey bill

So basically he married a black woman and now you fags are building imaginative stories over that cause the cool thing would have been for him to grow old alone.

his wife literally cheated on him, got pregnant by another man
then when he asked for a paternity test, she kidded him out of his house and threatened to divorce him

sure she did

source?

>building imaginative stories over that

youtube.com/watch?v=VLgFp7qFitE

>I get my news from unsubstantiated posts on Sup Forums

His podcast is top tier

Comes off like an ignorant, cocky, arrogant prick. Just like most other Americans.

>CNN doesn't use Sup Forums as one of it's information sources

>CNN
lol, you're retarded on so many levels

Don't you have a muslim you should be sucking off right now?

I wish he was my dad.

When will the rape accusations get /ourguy/ Sup Forums?

I fucking hate him he is just a loud fucking idiots who is wrong about almost EVRYTHING

yeesh

post the dog pasta

See?

He used to be funny,now he is irrelevant.
He might say something funny but he peaked and cucked out, most great comedians have what 1-2 hours of good material you can spread that on to 4-6 show and that is it.

>YA KNOW?
>I'M JUST SAYIN' YA KNOW.
>ALL I'M SAYING IS...
Every fucking joke. He makes me laugh but god damn his delivery is always the same.

>Bill "HOL UP I GOTTA BLACK WIFE WITH FUR" Burr

Funny, great improvisationalist

Do tell, oh enlightened one.

Ok billy balls

Tbh, even after he got married he was still pretty funny. It's the kid that fucked him over. He's said on his show that he's trying to tone down his anger and no one has bothered to tell him that that is his thing. Without the angry, he's just another fucking ginger comedian. Also I think he's spreading himself out too much. Everytime I hear him he just sounds tired.

>a middle aged black woman will probably have a black ex
Inexcusable. I don't care if you're black if you fuck black men you're gutter trash.
Also good job Bill on your nigger roastie. I doubt Billy boy has ever sexed a girl before he got his sloppy apewoman.

>the cool thing.
Lol fag

I'm sure his kid does too.