The Stork Movie

So the trailer said Stork stop delivering babies 18 years ago, and now just deliver high end consumer goods.

So are Babies now delivered by pigeons now or is it some sort of children of men Dystopia?

babies come out of woman vagainas, read a book dumbass

>babies coming out a woman's piss chute
user I'm not sure what to tell you but I think someone's been playing a joke on you

I saw this movie like this

Storks are used only when the said family can't have a child or have a difficulty having a child

They make a joke about it. It's not directly referenced, but babies are (and always been) born naturally. Storks were just an alternative method of sorts, like said.

So. That moment at the end when Junior touched the baby and saw her future. Was that a thing these storks can do or did he just think all of it?

sup brahs, you guys catch the game last night?

>tfw I first saw the pigeon in the trailer I thought it was going to be a Trump parody

Thank god it wasn't. Also, it's an okay movie. But some parts do fall incredibly flat for me. I can't tell if it's just because I'm getting old and cynical, but I absolutely loathe every scene with the wolves. Although the sheer absurdity of their transforming shenanigans did make me crack a smile.

i thought the wolves were pretty funny. probably because i like key and peele.
>this taste like flowers
>thank you
>submarine mode! boop boop boop

Pretty good movie, which surprised me because I usually can't stand babies in anything

How did this make you feel?

>ywn

i didnt feel anything. it was a half a second scene.

I thought they were kind of dumb UNTIL they started transforming.

I lost my shit every time.

It didn't because I'm not triggered by every tiny thing ever.

Mom and daughter with grandbaby

I bet they're happy they got a girl

That baby looks like Ellen

Actually, that's the urethra, and it's a separate hole from the vagina.

>This is where girls poop from.

I almost started to believe you user.

>saw a poster for Boss Baby in my theater around the time Storks trailers aired
>seriously thought he was the villain in Storks

DEGENERES: SECRET ORIGIN

Do you think they always allowed same-sex couples to adopt, even 18 years ago, or did they have to update the rules?

you forgot to post the two dad.