So who IS Snoke?

so who IS Snoke?

Other urls found in this thread:

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Janus_Greejatus
youtube.com/watch?v=vd_8-NCN5CU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He was one of the Emporer's followers (as seen in Return of the Jedi). Snoke was the only one aware of the Emporer's contingency plans in the event of his death, this being that, when Palpatine died, he would focus all his dark force energy into being reincarnated in a new body. Snoke was left to wait for this reincarnation (who is Rey)

Snoke is Goldmember.

Snoke is the first youngling that Anakin struck down in RotS.

A new character, they'll reveal his probably dumb backstory in episode XI.

>He was one of the Emporer's followers (as seen in Return of the Jedi).
Explain, please.

There's nothing to explain. It's complete bullshit.

Snoke was part of these dudes

Who cares, nu-star wars sucks.

What are they? Sheev advisers??

It's never explained in the films. Presumably either political associates or dark side worshippers

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Janus_Greejatus

I think it's bullshit though.

They'll probably just say that sheev had a number of secret padawans or something.

Everyone asks who is snoke but not how is snoke :(

fashion designers

I've never seen any star wars except for the first 3 that were made and I was like 10 when I saw them AMA

Snoke is the manifestation of Disney

Snoke is one of the inter-dimensional aliens from Kingdm of the Crystal Skull
>tfw this was Lucas's plan all along

I

AM SNOKETACUS

Some sort of clone created by Palpatine. Force awakens was retarded as fuck and I don't expect anything from the new movie so who fucking cares

He is everyone. Truly, there is a piece of Snoke in all of us.

A better question is who the fuck cares?

the manchildren who give Disney billions insuring they will be making star wars movies well past we are all dead

This sounds so stupid it's probably true.

>mfw you actually think Lucas is anything but a complete retard

He can be whoever, because JJ made Ep7 without thinking ahead and just threw a bunch of stuff in there he thought would look cool, to let the next director make sense of it.

pedophile space vampire wanting to suck the force out of younglings

Snoke is one of the Trade Federation guys that Anakin slashed up at the end of Revenge of the Sith

Sneed

are people honestly following this stupid fucking story just now this disney bubble is going to pop

Those are Umbaran Moffs you fucking idiot. Not even Force wielders.

They are never refered to as Umbaran Moffs in the movie so Disney can do whatever the fuck they want with them.
Also I find it pretty amusing that you call someone "fucking idiot" just because they don't know some obscure detail that only a huge autistic manchild like you would know.

Oh, my mistake. Remind me again, when is that stated in any of the films or new EU canon?

Snoke's Stroke and Poke

>Darth Tyranus
>Darth Maul
>Emperor Palpatine
>Darth Vader

>Force enthusiast Pookum Snokums

Let's be honest here, Kathleen Kennedy named him, didn't she?

maybe its luke?

I'm so happy that there have been so few nuwars threads on this board. This time in 2015 TFA threads took up about 90% of the catalog. So glad no one cares for tor this shit anymore here

Its hip,
to be square.

No Allen

AN

OLD

BALD

WHITE

MALE

The other proto-hobbit that Smeagol unsuccessfully drowned to get the Ring

Bored pseudo-intellectuals wasting their time pretending to be idiots on a electronic bulletin board service dedicated to cantonese pictographs

>electronic bulletin board service dedicated to cantonese pictographs
This is the most reddit meme ever and it was never funny by the way.
>im so le quirky xDD :)

Underrated

This basically, it's all shit JJ made up cause Disney want some more cash. No further explanation is required.

a dark side vampiric entity lying dormant in the unknown regions till order 66 fucked up the force, killing all those jedi allowing snoke to feed off the combined force energy and awaken. palpatine then senses snokes presence in the unknown regions and starts sending fleets there (in the eu this wouldve been thrawn guiding the fleets like with the yuuzhan vong but i dunno what rebels is doing with him) to find him. when palpatine and vader die it leaves only luke and snoke as the main force users in the galaxy, two beacons of light and dark. and so snoke assumes control of the remnants to find luke and end the threat of the light.

most of this is from a book the other educated guessing

same it was unbearable. however i think this movie might actually be decent which means the marketing hype machine will ramp up even harder for ep 9

That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard, but I believe it

here faggots

youtube.com/watch?v=vd_8-NCN5CU