You now remember how bad this was

You now remember how bad this was

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZMQaewmKpW4
dailymotion.com/video/x48qyin
youtube.com/watch?v=dXvlx1O8G00
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It wasn't bad, it was disappointing. As for the added Batgirl stuff, THAT was bad.

The fan edited original coloring trailer looked so much better.

It's fine if you skip the first thirty minutes.

They probably should have poured the budget from that preamble to touch up the animation in the actual part of the movie that's ABOUT TKJ, but it was decent.

How the hell did they manage to fuck up an animated Killing Joke movie with Hamill and Conroy?

Disappointing isn't bad?
Or is nothing from "muh company" allowed to be bad?
It's a fuckup of an existing work of fiction. It literally had to do nothing but be an animated rendition of an existing visual story. It was bad.

Because they were more apologetic of the material than reverent.

They just finished fucking up The Judas Contract, too. Just like they fucked up Court of Owls and Born to Kill.

It's like they're thinking, "How can we fuck up legendary storylines everybody loves?"

Baffling.

Two words:
Warner
Brothers

How can I remember something I never watched?

Are you retarded? WB handled TAS with Conway and Hamill

Regarding the source material, is the Noir version any good? I don't want to buy the modern colors and you can't get the originals anymore so B&W seems like a tolerable compromise.

You can get the original colors if you buy that Alan Moore DC collection, DC Universe: The Stories of Alan Moore. I bought it just for TKJ, but it also has Whatever Happened to the Man of Tomorrow?, the Superman/Swamp Thing story The Jungle Line, For the Man Who Has Everything, Mortal Clay, and others.

Yeah and it was a miracle nothing less for them fucking it up.

Hell by GL TAS Bruce Timm had become so used to them trying to fuck with a show he completely ignored them and their obvious to him tactics.

The sex scene was hot

why did they giveone, literally who gives a fuck moment, hyper detailed animation, and then used bargain bin tier animation on everything else that mattered?

this. everyone told me to stay away so i did. i was really hyped for this though.

>tfw I went to see that movie at the theater
I was very mad and I actually went up to the ticket booth asking for a refund

Is there a supercut?

Which moment was the detailed part?

I agree with this, but Sup Forums has the mentality that everything has to be this or that, and there's no middle ground

if you notice, they put a failsafe in the movie, bab's story is seperated from the actual start of killing joke but a fade to black-- just start the shit show from there

>You now remember how bad this was

poor animation
no niples
pathetic chara

tas with tms studios>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> any new fucking dc animation here
youtube.com/watch?v=ZMQaewmKpW4

dailymotion.com/video/x48qyin

Batman TAS lost episode

youtube.com/watch?v=dXvlx1O8G00

Wasn't it TImm's idea for the Babs-bruce relationship that no one liked?

>I, GO LOONEY

The not-Joker was one of the most cringeworthy villains I have ever seen.

>Obligatory Bruce Timm fulfilled his BatBabs fetish
Ugh.

You know its odd seeing this movie and picking up the moments where the creators flat out misunderstand the panels they're pulling from. The "Why arent you laughing", the hooker questioning, and even the final joke, all wrong. I cant recall a DC animated movie that did this before. Others took liberties with the material sure, but this genuinely felt like not understanding the point behind the comic. Then of course you have the Babs padding in the beginning because lets face it, the original was really short, which I wouldnt have minded too much if it wasnt clear to be Timm's fanfic

I didn't like how Bab's story felt like last year with the use of smartphones then the actual killing joke seems to leap backwards in time and babs fucking Bruce added nothing to the story.

While it was short and seeing it animated would've not been much, I think they could've done way better with just having a movie's worth of animation and wasting the only shot at Hamill and Conroy being able to do TKJ.

why didn't they do some batman-joker first confrontation as the intro or just make it a 45 minute movie and put the extra money in better quality animation and colors