Tell Me With Whom You Walk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=go3fVw2jmQA
youtu.be/cs8MfYoGukc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is just sad. The accusation I mean. Oh no, he accidentally my butt! I am still in shock over this!
It’s a cry for attention nothing more.

Oh no! People who know each other and are comfortable with each other, maybe are even friends, have human contact, like a hug! That’s just the same like a person sexually assaulting another who they don’t really know!
IMPEACH IMPEACH!

at this point I’m convinced people here are all autists without functioning brains in any direction whatsoever, be it overly defending pedophile gays or equating normal relationships with criminal or amoral behaviour.

ben affleck grabbed my cock in a burger king bathroom during the making of mallrats. i demand $20 million

mohammad bin-afflicki did nothing wrong

I hate this Zionist whore.

Who?

>already copying Civil War from Marvel

Gal. Fucking Shitt Ratner should be killed in the street.

the difference is she likes ben, that's really only difference.

Ratner is hated by a lot of women in the industry.

>user doesn't understand the difference between a playful touch and sexual assault

Affleck did nothing wrong.

Gal is based.

Put Ratner and Affleck next to each other: which you'd want to molest you?

>Gadot threatens to pull out of sequel
And nothing of value would be lost.

Is he wearing the batman outfit?

>be in public transport
>shakes slightly, accidentally bump into someone
>RAPE

Bin Afflecki is just very handsy guy, not just with women.

Will she shame Affleck. Would send a bad message as Wonder Woman if she doesn't.

How do you stick your finger up someone's butt on accident? Is that what your dad said when he did it to you?
>all the DCucks defending sexual harassment

Let's assume he is not, but also assume he's not drunk at the moment, so sober Affleck or normal Weinstein.

this person raped me
prove me wrong

Gal isn't a moron, she wont fall for Rose McGowen's bollocks stories.

guys, why is America imploding? why are you all turning against eachother?

wtf is happening?

She doesn't give as hit. The WB already cut Ratner off. She wouldn't be working with/for his company anyway. It's just her grandstanding to seem like she's taking a stand and forcing the WB to do something.

Can't blame Ben for going some real Golden Globes at that party. Bitch is probably just mad he either didn't fuck her or pumped and dumped.

burn it down burn it all down

IT'S FAKE NEWS

Page Six is shit
WB just replied to them "False"
She didn't present Brett with the award because of scheduling conflicts
She's still promoting JL which WILL make RatPac money
And this would only put Patty Jenkins in a bad light

Gal Gadot was only cast as Wonder Woman because of Ben Affleck. She's not going to turn against him.

Like 7 years ago at work I tried to squeeze between this chick at the timeclock and the wall behind her to go down the hallway. She turned as I was walking behind her and almost tripped over my feet as her torso turned into mine and I grabbed her in a big hug last minute so I didn't knock her down and apologized profusely cause I realized my hand was firmly gripping her ass as I tried to 'catch' her.

I think I bought her candy or something later because part of me thought I did that shit deliberately and I was embarrassed.

>definitely feminine

oh well

They had to tell the audience straight or else they could confuse Gadot for a tranny.

ARE YOU RAPING ME RIGHT NOW????!!!

You tried, not the best, but 3/10 for effort.
Have my (You)

>women will never turn on someone who treated them well
lol good luck with your life kid

RAPIST!!
GIVE YOURSELF UP TO THE AUTHORITIES RIGHT NOW!!

boo hoo, a big movie star knows what my butt smells like, so sad
let me guess, cunt, does it smell like feces?

Smell?
Wtf is wrong with you Virgin?

>women get physically assaulted and have careers ruined because they refuse to sleep with some gross jewish blob
>dude ben affleck brushed up against my butt 6 years ago...WHAT ABOUT ME!??!?!

why are women so terrible?

They have no real moral compass.

i assume her problem with affleck was that he got his finger in her butt and "stole" her smell so that he could smell it later, when it should have been a personal and intimate scent only known to her and people who know what she has been eating, like a lover who took her out to a series of meals to "buy" the knowledge of her poop scent

Pretty much this. MGTOWs and MRAs are using this to attack women, unfortunately. Let the Eternal Merchants and Feminazis tear each other apart.

yeah no theyre lovers

me and your son are lovers

WTF?
What mental disabilititt/fetish do you have?
Are you a sich version of jean-Baptiste grenouille?

B-burn?

I WANT TO HUG BEN AND PAT HIS HEAD AND TELL HIM EVERYTHING WILL BE OKAY

mmmm show me your disabilititts

Interesting
But I don’t think that that was her particular problem with it.

B-burn.

i know, he told me he started dating retarded people for charity yesterday

You need to report that. Your son is being exploited.

i let him make his own way in the world
builds character

Tell him to make his way to my shed.

okay
send me the address in the mail
no peñor pls

I'll just send you a blank letter, you can read the return address on the envelope.

Gal Gadot will still defend him.

This tweet she sent Ben was very recent, post the whole boob group thing.

Milo is soooooo 2016

Lick my nuts, Affleck-Boldt.

Defend him from what?
He didn’t even do anything.
That interview thing was maybe unprofessional but definetly consensual and the “he fingered my butterscotch!” is simply ridiculous.

pretty much this

Shouldn't you be taking care of your daughters, Gal?

Ben's a serial butt crack attacker.

Ben Affleck fingered all of my kids' buttholes on the set of The Accountant. And I'm Jim Bob Duggar!

She's perfect

Ashamed to admit it but this make me laugh

The interview thing was totally consensual according to the girl. They were good friends.

youtube.com/watch?v=go3fVw2jmQA

They are unable to love men the way man love women. Women only truly love their fathers.

Lel!

I like this interview it’s actually very cute. She is simply smitten.

Do not believe this guys lies, he came to my house, smashed the window, ran up to me when i came to look and forced his nose in my asshole.

I am now pregnant of a giant boogerturd.

I love Jewish women, they have that je ne said las quoi.

She was raped. She's just been brainwashed by the internalized misogyny of the patriarchy.

I unironically think Jew girls are the best looking and I'm Sup Forums as fuck.

Looks like the JQ's back on the menu again

Lmao

>BvS/MoS/300 are declared "Fascist" by feminists
>they won't see it
>JL gets blacklisted because feminist outrage

Were they even going to see it?
Why do these people think they have an economic impact?

>Harassing Gal Gadot

Why? Even if you were a degenerate you could just go to Home Depot and buy a wooden plank to cum on. It's the same thing really.

Nobody gives a shit case in point

youtu.be/cs8MfYoGukc

That must have been exhausting

Their boycott will have all the impact of their boycott on Suicide Squad and the election.

Most people don't give a rat's ass about any of this hollywood drama.

Not going to happen. Normies see Gal Gadot as some sort of Lady Diana. Like she was an UN ambassador or some shit. So if she say that Ben is nothing but a good man and sweetheart they'll take her word as the truth, and for some reason Gadot and Affleck have this weird friendship going on.

>JL gets blacklisted because feminist outrage
Fake news
Nobody outside tumblr cares about this whole ridiculous shenanigans and will watch it

why is soccer so gay?

>Ben trying to brush by some slut
>Hand brushes briefly against her ass
>Omg the assfleck is touching me I'm gonna fuck bleck
>Excuse me
>Moves on with his day
>HE RAPED ME

Men slap each others asses in rugby and cricket all the time its just banter between teamates nothing sexual

only south americans do this shit

He is appropriating Chilean soccer culture!!
#disrespecting

South Americans see men on men sex as a bro thing. No joke. I was in Brazil once for a Holiday and the guys were joking about fucking sissies and shit.

That's what I'm saying
Is that "feminists" in reality are a minority of a minority of the people who actually go to see movies/videogames/music
Look at Ghostbusters, a feminist project
No one at all went to see it because even though "feminists" said they'd see it multiple times they make up a nondemographic in terms of actual market

I find it bizarre and somewhat amusing that they have these very vocal positions that reach a lot of news outlets while having 0 impact on anything

It's well-known in the business: Ben Affleck is a professional, and he won't stop until the job is done. Have to admit, I was offended at first, but towards the end I couldn't help but tip my cap to him. (Also may have had to do with the fact that he went youngest to oldest.)

Perro caca

what woman in her right mind would fucking mind being touched by Ben Affleck ??

kek

Poverty ball.

Translation: She's Jewish

a bulldyke

why are there still white men in hollywood? this scandal shows that its time for them to go