Young Han Solo First pictureHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Why is HAHAHA posting so cringe inducing bros?

HAHAHAHA
*inhales*
AAAAAHAHAHAHAHA

>"first picture"
>clearly artwork
>and obviously unofficial considering tge other characters
>hahahaha

stupid thread

>gnomeo and juliet
>deadpool
>gamora
>the guy from the harry potter spinoff that sucked?
>idk who the rest
>huge chewie and young han solo
What the fuck is this bootleg shit?

It has been confirmed fake, Alden's face superimposed on BF1 Han Solo body

could be from a factory in china that produces licensed goods , factories have access to the artwork files sent for production by licensing companies. sometimes factories would include multiple characters on a product for demoing purposes to give an example of ink color or material etc.

Maybe maybe not. I'm still having a good laugh over it.

He doesn't look anything like him and it pisses me off so fucking badly.

gamora looks more like Han Solo than this Jew

Nevermind

>"Twitter user Mike DeRose (hat tip Making Star Wars) shared a picture of a “movie loyalty cup” he received at Harkins Theater in Arizona. Very clearly, you can see the young Han Solo standing side-by-side with his trusted pal, Chewbacca"

>Guy is so fucking bad they had to hire an acting coach
>only has a career because he met Stephen Spielberg at a Bar Mitzvha

I'm not making this up, it's actually that bad

What if he was black haahhaha

Spielberg was drunk and said something stupid about how he should play Han Solo. The kid took it seriously and Stephen didn't have the heart to tell him the truth so he just went along with it.

that's the reality of what happened.

JUST

thats nolan u dumb fuck

omg really, you're not making this up? what an inside scoop! Just mind blowing. I wonder how he did so well in Tetro and Hail Caesar tho?

THEY WILL COMBINE STAR WARS AND MARVEL IN ONE UNIVERSE

Is that a fucking mug?

I fucking hope those gnomes are in the movie

>>and obviously unofficial considering tge other characters

That doesn't make sense, they're all Disney characters

Are you retarded? Look at it again. Every other character is drawn with nearly 100% acuity. Yet you and your minimum wage paycheck want me to believe that somehow the cup artist exclusively fucked up drawing Han Solo? Sorry, but I don't buy it one bit.

Should have been Ansel Elgort. No idea how this guy even got the role, he looks nothing like Harrison.

If I saw him doing the hava nagila at a bat mitzva I would instantly think "That's our new Han Solo"

Because it's immature as fuck

Even Domino, Deadpool, Gnomeo and Juliet?

Because it's such a transparent attempt at (You)s and garnering a reaction. It doesn't even try to open a discussion. I wish these types of threads and APOLOGIZE were banned.

>no jagsbarro.

Where did you get a Harkins 2018 cup

>no laughing evans