How many millennials here have never seen classics like Die Hard, Terminator, Beverly hills cop, Robocop, Matrix etc

>How many millennials here have never seen classics like Die Hard, Terminator, Beverly hills cop, Robocop, Matrix etc....

PEOPLE DIDNT WATCH MOVIES!!!!!!!!

Millenials literally grew up w/ the Matrix.It's a defining action flick for most of us.

Is that what you plebs consider classics? American blockbusters from the 80s?

Nigga, most millennials saw these because all of them aired in tv in the early 2000s.
Matrix is like the millennial action sci-fi movie. Shit teachers showed that movie at our school in philosophy class.

I've seen all terminators, robocop remake and all matrix am I missing out?

>die hard
>classic
Wew Lad

all those are movies that would have been shown on TV in the 90s with the exception of the Matrix

>creates the modern Urban Action Hero
>somehow not classic

The oldest of millenials are like in their 30's now, and have definitely seen these films unless they eschew media in general.

That being said most of those films are shit, only Terminator is good in any respect

Better question:

How many people here call others millenials and actualy are over 35?

Its a classic!

Why should I watch these nonsensical flicks with bad graphics while I can enjoy some of these with the updated versions? I mean Robocop remake looks way better than the crappy plastic original so I'm going with that but anyway I like meaningful movies more. Born in 99 here by the way

Beverly Hills Cop is a great movie.

OP here

I'm in my 30s

>hope we can still be friends even though I'm old

>I'm in my 30s

You are a millenial too

hahaha, well memed

When Americans say millennials they mean teenagers or anyone younger than them if they're in their twenties.

I'm quite certain that the majority of anons bitching about millennials are actually confusing millennials with Gen Z.
Half of them are probably millennials themselves thinking they are Gen X.

All shit movies. I grey up with A Bout de soufflé. That is Kino. You are your retarded monologid flicks like taxi driver and terminator are all shit.

I was born in 1980. Am I a Millennial?

Congratulations you're a millennial yourself.

Is 21 a millennial or Gen Z? I've heard Millennials span from 1981-2001

1980 - 2000 is Millennials

It's exactly that kind of shitty Hollywood drivel that turned millennials into absolute faggots.
>The Matrix directed by the Wachowski tr*nnies is a classic
kys

>born in 87
>now 30 year old
>people put me in the same age group as teenage girls and faggots

Nah you're probably still considered Gen X, but the cutoff is close.

sorry netflix not showing up those old peoples movies

Contemporary teenagers are Gen Z my man and are probably also responsible for much of the Sup Forums posting on /t/v/ considering they tend to skew more conservative than Millenials.

Gen Xers were a few years older than me and cried when Kurt Cobain died. I didn't give a shit about him.

Who he here remembers watching 9/11 happen on tv?

I'm 20 and I've seen all of those multiple times.

Action movies are fucking gay

I was 7, but not a american, so I don't

I lived 200 yards away from the Twin Towers back in the 80s.

no, is still a millennial

I remember. Details are fuzzy because I was six, but I do remember the day it happened. My dad came home from work in the morning and told us to turn on the news.

If you haven't seen at least Terminator or The Matrix, then your place certainly does not belong here.

It was all over the news here in Eastern Europe as well where the hell are you from

Germany here. Remember it on tv and we had a minute of silence next day at school as well.

I've met people in their 20s who have never seen the Matrix or Terminator franchises...

It blows my mind

I was working in a machine shop so I saw nothing but a guy walked by me and said 'how 'bout those terrorists' and I didn't know what the fuck he was talking about

I find people in their 20s who have not seen Lord of the Rings always much more weird. It's something my mind is always unprepared for since everybody else my age has seen the films.

>summer job waitering
>coworker literally looks like a younger Tyler Durden
>bring it up
>'no idea lol'
Did I embarrass myself

But millennials are the ones that call that meme trash classics

Nobody gives a fuck about your old ass movies grandpa

Never seen Back to the Future trilogy and honestly don't have any motivation to watch them any time soon

You only live once, why not strap in and go down that rabbit hole and watch those movies?

user we've already established that op is a millennial who didn't know he was one.

I'm from '98 and I've seen all of these before 2008. Who the fuck hasn't?

31 years old here
>Die Hard
No
>Terminator
Yes, been one of my favorite movies since I was 6
>Beverly hills cop
No
>Robocop
No
>Matrix
Yes. But it aged pretty poorly, I appreciate what it did, but the last time i watched it I didnt even finish it.
>etc
Ghostbusters, Alien, Preditor, American Phycho, Man with no name series

>>Die Hard
>No
>>Beverly hills cop
>No
>>Robocop
>No

Gen X, borderline Mellinial

this is the one that I don't get since they were hugely popular movies when they came out. It isn't a case of watching a series of movies that came out before they were born, they would be very aware of LOTR as it came out and make a conscious decision to ignore them.

>Gen X
>Corporate suit guy
Somebody needs to shop in Rich Evans to make it more realistic.

because I have zero interest in them

SHOW BOB AND VAGENE PLS

I remember, didn't care back than, laughing at the TV while it happened, parents in "shock".
And I will continue to laugh next time something lie it happens.

>edgy and hilarious

>le i hate niggers face

I'm 28 and I've seen every movie on this list

That 80s nostligia.....

But they were the capeshit of their times

wait...so i'm actually gen z?
wtf

>Classics

i was 17 and out of my first job lel

Most of those "classics" are actually shallow commercial trash that have aged like raw milk.

>37 and still using Sup Forums

'95 here
>die hard
seen all the films
>termninator
seen all the films
>beverly hills cop
never see a single film in the serie
>robocop
same, only the cartoon show
>Matrix
seen all three films